Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad (54096 Views)

RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT! / Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords / Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by aalangel(f): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Enugu Airport, my birthplace.
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by RTSC: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Whatever food the man is sharing was prepared all the way from Abuja.

Enugu Airport is closed for good. Operation may start after 2023. Buhari and his cohorts know the game they are playing.

IGP made calls when the issue involved is a FG property. He got a go-ahead order before releasing policemen to Mr. Emejuju.

/
I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

Getting any Igbo fool to play the role wouldn't be too difficult, unlike in some places.

The average Igbo only cares about my own,and that of my wife and children.
The good of the majority is not their concern.

A very bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Futuragetty:

I like this man. Fight for your right.
A Governor cannot take away people's land and without compensation.
If a land is revoked by the governor, it must be used for public good. Not to build a personal estate.
...oga read before commenting
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
I also own Nigeria ,I’m going arrest everyone I set my eyes on .
grin

Agberoo lifestyle.

That's how Nigerians operate.
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Kuginzi: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by klax(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
What
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Haddock(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Nigeria is a huge joke!
So Enugu na part of Nigeria now, no be Biafla Hairqwata again? How convenient...

1 Like

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Chapter1vs6(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
I also own Nigeria ,I’m going arrest everyone I set my eyes on .
don't start with me Sha.... Even if you see me

1 Like

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by correctguy2010: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Can this country be sold and the amount shared equally, let me have my share and find my way. SMH
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
cry

I am so distressed, depressed and frustrated with life right now. I am in a very dark corrner and life doesn't seem to worth it at all. I have totally lost all energy to push on. I sometimes wish to die in my sleep because life's troubles and struggles in endless. I need advice ,help, encouragement from good and empathetic people on this blog. I am not new on Nairaland. I decided to use this alternate account . Please my contact is on my signature
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by SouthSouth1914: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Haddock:

So Enugu na Nigeria now? How convenient...

The IGP’s squad is it overseeing only Enugu? Mugu
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Futuragetty: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
conductor250:

I don't think you read the article.
Who made it a rule that all comments must connect to the news topic?
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by KanuSE: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
danigbo:
Community disturbs second Niger bridge...Now man stops airport project in Enugu..
This is just plans to deny the Ibos ...their rights as Nigerians. It should be resisted.

...plans by who? angry
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Antoeni(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
The Man maybe Right
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by voltron14: 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Little wonder you were lost..
We were talking about the root cause of the problem

Little wonder?

The root cause is the fact that easterners are fond of grabbing land.
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by YorubaPrince: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
These Igbo pple and their savage behaviors sha... angry They're not civilized at all. undecided
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by nonjebose(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Funny how NPF can be a tool in the hands of the highest bidder
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by dandollaz: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Futuragetty:

I like this man. Fight for your right.
A Governor cannot take away people's land and without compensation.
If a land is revoked by the governor, it must be used for public good. Not to build a personal estate.
Ewu
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Earlystar698:
see gbola We must collect another national cake ... Umahi I hail ooooooooo ... the airport will be delayed and the work in Ebonyi international airport will resume. Umahi sabi press button.

I smell umahi delaying enugu airport in order to finish ebonyi own and FG approving ebonyi airport since it was built under their government.

Is buhari not umahi friend again.

His hand may be at work because of proximity.

Ebonyi airport may serve enugu and abia states
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Earlystar698(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
AkeNathan:

I smell umahi delaying enugu airport in order to finish ebonyi own and FG approving ebonyi airport since it was built under their government.

Is buhari not umahi friend again.

His hand may be at work because of proximity.

Ebonyi airport may serve enugu and abia states
I the tell you, that Umahi is one kind man
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Ryan03(f): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Blakjewelry:
yes but i am surprised that government property will be destroyed in present of police.
na police matter dey pain this one, look at the picture again, sha na only police you see there or you are blind to the other uniform?
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Ryan03(f): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
BenedictStinson:
With any little money the Nigerian Police is in your pocket ready to collaborate with thugs to do your bidding. Imagine arresting airport staff who have nothing to do with the issue
I can see army uniform there but nobody is talking about that abi you are scared of you big gods even when hiding behind your keyboard? grin
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Hoojay(f): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
I laugh
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Ryan03(f): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
nonjebose:
Funny how NPF can be a tool in the hands of the highest bidder
mumu, see as you carry NPF matter for head like akpu seller. So na only NPF personnel's dey there? NPF bla bla bla
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mylan:
Mad
please who has tried buying data from this guy's? Looks too good to be true

1 Like

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
djdutchboy:
This country is just lawless! Look at the example Buhari has set by disobeying court orders-anarchy everywhere!
Wetin concern Buhari now?
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Glorylynn: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
naija!
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by nonjebose(m): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ryan03:
mumu, see as you carry NPF matter for head like akpu seller. So na only NPF personnel's dey there? NPF bla bla bla
Ode. Tell your fellow corrupt policemen their days will always be full of terror. Receive sense
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Ryan03(f): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
nonjebose:

Ode. Tell your fellow corrupt policemen their days will always be full of terror. Receive sense
your days are already terrorized both on and off the net. You can wail all you want
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by nonjebose(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ryan03:
your days are already terrorized both on and off the net. You can wail all you want
Hahaha. You have met your match. You think that you have monopoly of trolling. You are needed in Sambissa with your fellow corrupt officers. Guy, try and educate yourself on civil matters. You are seriously bereft of common sense
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
anambra and owerri people same blood and mentally bastions of rascality.
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Ryan03(f): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
nonjebose:

Hahaha. You have met your match. You think that you have monopoly of trolling. You are needed in Sambissa with your fellow corrupt officers. Guy, try and educate yourself on civil matters. You are seriously bereft of common sense
where is the "match"? I need my glasses. Sambissa? Lol I'm in my office, come and cry on my table. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails / Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' / What Is The Idea Behind These High Roofs? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.