Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad (54098 Views)

RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT! / Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords / Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by YungMillionaire: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Igbo's omo oniles are the most on unruly in Nigeria...even more unruly than Lagos omo oniles
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Forumobserver12(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
PearlStreet:
When FG wants to undertake projects in their region, that's when they would be fighting over land. This is the same nonsense they are doing in Anambra over the Second Niger bridge.

Short-sighted fools.

Is it not the same government that gave him Police to carry out the arrest and destruction? You can continue deceiving yourself
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by nduchucks: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
No government should take away land that belongs to any citizen, in the name of eminent domain, without due process and compensation.

What nonsense!!!

P.S. This assumes that the so-called land owner is not an insane cook.

1 Like

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by raphy(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
I never really know say igbo guys too can do what Yoruba guys are doing in Lagos state.

agberoo on another level...

that why I can't go fight in my own villa for land so I won't die young am orphan thought.
man must WORk hard and build a legit house o.

thief everywhere.

happy Sunday to all the true Liverpool fam here ywnwa
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Blakjewelry(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ryan03:
na police matter dey pain this one, look at the picture again, sha na only police you see there or you are blind to the other uniform?
abi na you no dey reason well, the army has used illegally over time, in a civil society its police that is why i use the police.
if the matter is the area surrounding the airport i wont be surprise, just imagine a single man using the same police or whatever security agency to scatter government own property like the lagos airport now does that make any sense to you?
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
hammerD:
[s]APC, YORUBA ELEMENTS STILL GETTING HEART ATTACK BECOS OF A MERE AIRPORT IN ENUGU FOR IGBOS.

I PRAY YORUBA WILL ONE DAY FIND PEACE.

EVERYTHING IS NOT HAUSA OR BUHARI, WE KNOW THE PEOPLE THAT WANT MONOPOLY OVER AIRPORT AND SEAPORT IN NIGERIA.

WHO GIVE HIM IGP TEAM, IF NOT BUHARI GOVERNMENT.[/s]
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Tembebe: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
CHESTER48:
please who has tried buying data from this guy's? Looks too good to be true
If you try it,you will def regret it.I have been scammed by him before. A word is enough for the wise o.

2 Likes

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by tiwiex(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
conductor250:

I don't think you read the article.

Man is a landgrabber. Doesn't have land. From what I gathered government has already paid money to compensate the owners of the land but the guy is going to Abuja to deceive them and get police to intimidate people so he will be be called and given money to settle down.

Is he deceiving the police or they are in on it too. After all there should be a process and direct police harassment can't be it.
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by calabardick(m): 7:04am On Nov 11, 2019
This country is just lawless! Look at the example Buhari has set by disobeying court orders-anarchy everywhere!

This is the present condition of nigeria's legal system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails / Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' / What Is The Idea Behind These High Roofs? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.