Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. (516 Views)

Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? / Does Age Really Matter: I Am Madly In Love,please Help! / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. by Yioshio: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2019
In all sincerity and being honest with ourselves we have one time or the other found ourselves attached to someone truly and then it happens that it was not reciprocated. Today now we want to look at the adaptive measures taken so as to conquer our emotions. Please if you have experience this before and adopted any measure that was helpful kindly share with us. We might see people that might find it helpful.
Re: How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. by sweetonugbu: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2019
Getting a new true love to replace the old true love

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. by Yioshio: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Getting another true love to replace the old true love
Mmmm. This is very helpful. The only challenge here is finding another true love
Re: How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. by Carbon2Oxide: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2019
The only person i truly love is my mom

I'm just playing along with every other person

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. by Yioshio: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:
The only person i truly love is my mom

I'm just playing along with every other person
Maybe you have not come across such a person yet
Re: How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. by Front0lane: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2019
If you are unable to get over someone you love with all pleasure please die there.
Dem no de tell man

Yioshio:
In all sincerity and being honest with ourselves we have one time or the other found ourselves attached to someone truly and then it happens that it was not reciprocated. Today now we want to look at the adaptive measures taken so as to conquer our emotions. Please if you have experience this before and adopted any measure that was helpful kindly share with us. We might see people that might find it helpful.
The more reason you should die over the old love.
As you know say you foolish you must get sense by force.
Yioshio:

Mmmm. This is very helpful. The only challenge here is finding another true love
Re: How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. by Yioshio: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2019
Front0lane:
If you are unable to get over someone you love with all pleasure please die there.
Dem no de tell man

The more reason you should die over the old love.
As you know say you foolish you must get sense by force.
It's not everything that calls for insult. Let's endeavor to show maturity sometimes
Re: How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. by Carbon2Oxide: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2019
Yioshio:

Maybe you have not come across such a person yet

I think you're naturally "soft". Well just like most people.

NO ONE TRULY LOVES YOU UNLESS YOU SHARE THE SAME BLOOD. It's hard to admit but its the truth

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

NO ONE TRULY LOVES YOU UNLESS YOU SHARE THE SAME BLOOD. It's hard to admit but its the truth

I have to admit, its true. Especially a mother. Most other relatives are sh!t also.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. by Yioshio: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

Exactly. I am trying to toughen up

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. by Blakjewelry(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2019
for me its learning to live with, as in you will just have live with the fact that she is gone and not coming infact i wont want her to come back
Re: How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. by Yioshio: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2019
Blakjewelry:
for me its learning to live with, as in you will just have live with the fact that she is gone and not coming infact i wont want her to come back
Mmmm word
Re: How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. by Yioshio: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2019
RedCreme21:
I have to admit, its true. Especially a mother. Most other relatives are sh!t also.
I just learnt this from an experience yesterday

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. by Carbon2Oxide: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2019
Yioshio:

Exactly. I am trying to toughen up

You should.

NO ONE IS INDISPENSABLE
Re: How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. by Yioshio: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

You should.

NO ONE IS INDISPENSABLE
That's very true. If you don't date someone heaven will not fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us. by Carbon2Oxide: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2019
RedCreme21:

True. Through the dark and stormy nights when even the best of friends and relatives will discard you... MOTHERS ALWAYS GOT YOUR BACK ALL DAY EVERYDAY

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

As A Woman, Can U B Comfortable With Ur Man Who Pays D Bills By Having Sugar Mum / I Am So Sorry For Posting Non Romantic Topics Here / What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.