Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons (33889 Views)

Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? / Nigerian Dad Takes To Crossdressing, Gives Reasons: Video / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by 1Sharon(f): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
henryobinna:
enough you Nairalanders and 'black people this' black people that.

Are you white? if you are then fuc..k off this forum.

But if you're black then you're one of the lowest piece of shi..t ever.

Each time black people did this and stuff, don't you have self esteem? You think people are very much different?

Yes.
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by oyinda1599(f): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
DirtyGold:
The attached screenshot sums it all up succinctly.
You'd think she's bullshitting until it happens to you.

One guy I was literally sponsoring organized to defraud me but failed because one of the guys he used in the scheme had a crisis of conscience and told me of the plan privately.

Be emotionally strong and prepared for this kinda shits because the world is twisted like that.

What's tha business?
Nawa for the guy oo

1 Like

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by ABCthings: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Really?
WhatsApp pls 09050697535
I'm afraid we might not be able to us a platform outside NL

let's meet here and not derail the thread. smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/5185828/junk-bank/2?
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by oyinda1599(f): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
2pens:
I've had this experience where you generously give people money or anything they ask, sometimes even b4 they ask, and this people go behind your back and start saying you are proud saying you are showing off. I use to think people only think like that in Nollywood movies
Funny how people think.
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by kevoh(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
iammo:

very lame talk... you can use that trash pf damaged image on your fellow poor untravelled type not me after being in many countries
No one cares whether you have travelled to the Moon and Jupiter. Your previous statement was foolish. No amount of travelling can erase that. The one you just made above even exposes you the more, that you are just immature.

3 Likes

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by iammo(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
i cant trade insult with an envious person.. now get lost or fvcking flush your jelous self

kevoh:

No one cares whether you have travelled to the Moon and Jupiter. Your previous statement was foolish. No amount of travelling can erase that. The one you just made above even exposes you the more, that you are just immature.
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by iammo(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
are you minding him, a black man who would sell each other in slave trade and turn around to blame only the white people... why didnt the white sell each others to africans

1Sharon:

Yes.

4 Likes

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by iammo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
you are throwing insult because my comment just struck your conscience

Abeos:

You seem to want to start well but ended foolishly. Seemly say you want to support fraud and stfu
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by sparko1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
iammo:
shocked

Black people have a problem with envy and not just poor people

why else are people rejoicing the downfall of Mompha and other Yahoo Boys if not for deep hate for rich people

The scammed white people aint even wishing evil on them infact some of their victims still love them, but Naija people curse and wish death on them

This is completely a different story, scamming is bad, whether you scam white or black, besides the internet doesn’t discriminate.

What you need to understand is that irrespective of who is scammed, the affected population is way higher than anticipated, many Nigerian suffer the fallout in many ways, from embarrassment at airport to distrust in business relationships to discrimination in employments and the list goes on and on!

9 Likes

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by Tzar(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is totally true.
Imagine, yesterday a Zenith Bank driver ( he showed me his ID) was using the company car in his care for driving lessons without a learners sign. The learner bashed my car bending the front shaft, breaking the full light and seriously damaging my front bumper. I asked for his 3rd party insurance and the guy said the car has none (maybe had been doing fake insurance)
The damage will cost me 45k! After begging for a few minutes the guy calmly told me "oga, but you look like you can afford to fix the car now. Just take me as your brother." Then he started calling his entire household to come beg me.

I honestly just got tired and decided to go fix the car. The evil & sense of entitlement in Nigeria is baffling.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by kevoh(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
iammo:
i can trade insult with an envious person.. now get lost or fvcking flush your jelous self

Jealous? Envious? grin grin Because I called you to order for celebrating idiots a.k.a fraudsters, yahoo boys and drug peddlers as rich people. Don't make me laugh. grin grin You just keep buttressing the fact that the way you think is small pikin ish !

7 Likes

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by Maser: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
iammo:
shocked

why else are people rejoicing the downfall of Mompha and other Yahoo Boys if not for deep hate for rich people

The scammed white people aint even wishing evil on them infact some of their victims still love them, but Naija people curse and wish death on them

What nonsense! "Nye nye nye. Their victims love them".
So you want us to support evil in order to satisfy you?
Both you and your Mompha are evil too!
How long before this country gets rid of the despicable menace that mentality like yours has come to represent.

4 Likes

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by crossfm: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Xisnin:
Lady: I helped an orphan who betrayed my trust. Therefore, poor Nigerians are a terrible lot.

What a dumb conclusion!

I hope she doesn't use this same fallacious reasoning in her business otherwise it will fail.

Gaming and scheming are not restricted to the poor, neither is it exclusive to Nigerians.
my brother the thing taya me.it's even more worrisome to know that a lot of people think she is right.just because of the deed of some individuals she had to generalise.

1 Like

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by iammo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
you seem so pained, kpele they have oppressed your life tire

kevoh:

Jealous? Envious? grin grin Because I called you to order for celebrating idiots a.k.a fraudsters, yahoo boys and drug peddlers as rich people. Don't make me laugh. grin grin
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by iammo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
typical acrimonious envy.. its really not you speaking its your deeply rooted hate

Maser:

What nonsense! "Nye nye nye. Their victims love them".
So you want us to support evil in order to satisfy you?
Both you and your Mompha are evil too!
How long before this country gets rid of the despicable menace that mentality like yours has come to represent.
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by God1stson(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Spin360:
Woow

Nothing but the absolute truth. Poor people and their entitlements to your accomplishments.
She is not right, every one is poor one way or the other. What u just read is a single story. The problem with single story is that it create stereotype i.e blanket judgement on issue. Some people are poor and depraved while some are poor and still kind.the same goes for the rich. Desist from commenting on issues beyond ur reasoning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Well, it's true but I am poor oh and I ain't wicked though some times my conscience fails. gringrin
But in case you wanna help me with a laptop at least so that I can start my life properly hit me up at. 07058681642.
Note: I am a programmer not a G-boy
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by kevoh(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
iammo:
typical acrimonious envy.. its really not you speaking its your deeply rooted hate

Lol grin grin Hate is the new word for people who have the moral standing to call out Yahoo boys, fraudsters, drug peddlers and their praise singers.

3 Likes

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by iammo(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dude you aint calling no one out, you are showing pain due to your own personal lack...

even the whites wishes fruadsters rehabilitation and corection in medium seciurity prison but black man like you are sooo hatefull you want evil, i guess satan is black

spit!! tueh!!

kevoh:

Lol grin grin Hate is the new word for people who have the moral standing to call out Yahoo boys, fraudsters, drug peddlers and their praise singers.
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by kamtrix(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
When helping people. Don't do it in your name but representing Jesus, and while doing it expect them to disappoint. That way you'll gain if they don't disappoint and not lose when they do. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by tessytessy(f): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
How about the sack of Presidential aides? See the joy that greeted it by many people only, mostly very poor, envious people.
iammo:
shocked

White see prison as a form of rehabilitation black man want prison to be a gallow of no return with pain and agony

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by kevoh(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
iammo:
you seem so pained, kpele they have oppressed your life tire

Lol.... Oppress me? Kikiki grin grin .. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by Adakintroy2: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Can't always use the few ungrateful, scheming ones to generalize.

I will say the rich are far worst of but they appear kind. Everytime Christ met them he turn them back. Some said even before he opened his mouth.." I will give half back".

If you check the nnpc. The ones stealin use dry are the rich educated. 40 billion unremitted.

Minister of health will eat money meant for all nigerians. Works minister will not repairs roadds when people die they blame witches.

My point I don't think the poor are even two state close to as wicked as the rich.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by kevoh(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
iammo:
Dude you aint calling no one out, you are showing pain due to your own personal lack...

even the whites wishes fruadsters rehabilitation and corection in medium seciurity prison but black man like you are sooo hatefull you want evil, i guess satan is black

spit!! tueh!!

Let me burst your brain small, Satan doesn't exist! cheesy cheesy So all reference to the mythological creature renders whatever post you have made above invalid. I am 100% for rehabilitation of criminals(Yahoo boys et al) by the way. Arrest them and their praise singers (you included) and rehabilitate their brains, so they will understand stealing/defrauding people is bad and it is denting the country's image.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by Hypocrit: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
And she was so daft to understand that evil is an individual thing irrespective of your strata.

And he was a nobody that is why his identity was reveal or caught.

Some top men in the society sponsored assassinations and homicides in the society but they are never caught or reveal.

I guess that makes the venerable unsecured poor the most wicked in the society.

3 Likes

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by Hypocrit: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
I think some nigerians have a personal hatred for the poor in the country that is why most of the comments here are agreeing to her unintelligent conclusion.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by Ojady(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Now, this is the fundamental problem with Nigeria. Majority of Nigerians define success in monetary terms : if you help is not lining their pockets, they find a way to make sure it does...
This value system is unfortunate, cause many a people have lost their destiny helperz via such greed.

5 Likes

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by KKKWHITE(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
otipoju:
As I am, I fear Nigerians. The name of God is always on their lips but evil is constantly in their hearts.
Matthew 15:8-9
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
otipoju:
As I am, I fear Nigerians. The name of God is always on their lips but evil is constantly in their hearts.

Simply put
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by Spin360: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
God1stson:

She is not right, every one is poor one way or the other. What u just read is a single story. The problem with single story is that it create stereotype i.e blanket judgement on issue. Some people are poor and depraved while some are poor and still kind.the same goes for the rich. Desist from commenting on issues beyond ur reasoning

You're a very bog fool
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by booblacain(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
iammo:
shocked

White see prison as a form of rehabilitation black man want prison to be a gallow of no return with pain and agony

See the kind of stupid statement coming from a human being. Have you ever considered the effects of the actions of yahoo boys as it concerns the ability of Nigerians to do business with the rest of the world? Do you know why Paypal does not operate fully in Nigeria, do you know why most international companies and websites do not accept credit cards from Nigerians and are very reluctant to do business with Nigerians? Thousands of brilliant Nigerians are being denied opportunities that are opened to the rest of the world and even to other Africans because of a few thieves and you are here talking about hatred for them just because they are rich.
How many Nigerians are calling for the arrest of Dangote, Otedola and Elumelu? These men are rich and their reputations are opening doors for thousands of other young Nigerians. On the other hand, Yahoo boys are rich but their reputations are closing doors and burning down bridges for other Nigerians and you expect these same Nigerians to embrace them and shower them with love. Honestly, you young people these days are so self centered you do not sit to think before you act or make statements. Your comment just exposes how shallow, selfish and closed minded you are.

15 Likes

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by mechanics(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
She should have forgiven him, since he has realised his mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies / Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.