Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? (3914 Views)

Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) / Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by MrCork: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Please say hi smiley

This site has been overrun by kids and razz people, nairaland of yonder days used to have a lot of smart, cool and obviously not suffering people.

Please if you're a cute, rich and sensible dude, say hi let me celebrate you kiss

I'm tired of sharing this forum with riff raffs and vagabonds undecided

hi angry
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Yaaaay!!! We have our first winner!!! Hello Mrcork, I just want to say keep being cute and rich! I and 5 million other lightskin girls celebrate and appreciate real men like you cheesy
MrCork:

hi!! angry
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by MrCork: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Yaaaay!!! We have our first winner!!! Hello Mrcork, I just want to say keep being cute and rich! I and 5 million other lightskin girls celebrate and appreciate real men like you cheesy

..erm slowly down sweery..
...am only willing to pay u 20 million Ugandan dollars....please convert!!
angry
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
convert to wat? undecided
MrCork:

..erm slowly down sweery..
...am only willing to pay u 20 million Ugandan dollars....please convert!!
angry
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Hisduchess(f): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
I'm sorry but you aren't cute and you definitely don't look rich. you look like an angry petrol seller (no offense)

You are mrcork female moniker.i can bet that with anything so don't lie.(true storyy)
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
so because I said "no offense", I am now mrcork? so mrcork is the only one that is allowed to use that phrase?. You must be very SMART ((no offense) undecided
Hisduchess:

You are mrcork female moniker.i can bet that with anything so don't lie.(true storyy)
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mr cork is rich nau.He"s uk base.
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by MrCork: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
so because I said "no offense", I am now mrcork? so mrcork is the only one that is allowed to use that phrase?. You must be very SMART ((no offense) undecided

..darling Hisduchess paintball that..SLAP HER FACE JORR!! angry
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by maynation(f): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
MrCork:

angry

Ahh. MrCork . cheesy

I have not seen you for like 2 years I swear.

How haff youi beein? (No ofience) cheesy
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
so no rich and cute man on nl?? smh. that explains a lot tho
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
so no rich and cute man on nl?? smh. that explains a lot tho
yur first winner pix looks psychotic and he chatz mentally unstable. It says a lot about u... Yur life no pass one nyt stand hooker.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Angelacruz: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by smithe113(m): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2019
I strongly suspect this is the same brainless girl that made front page talking about sex but got bashed instead.

Cause it only takes a brainless zombie to come up with something as daft as this.
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Leoniine(f): 5:58am On Nov 11, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Stop saying what you don't know.Just because most of us come here to laugh and gist does not give you any right to be insultive.Watch your tongue young woman.

hmm, scouting for a fight,
are we? In where there's none? You see 'her' insult anyone in that post of hers?

Laughable! You excuse guys when they insult and bash women on the pretext of 'we are only having fun, no harm, we log offline...' yada, yada, yada. What does your 'laughing and gisting' consist?

If you don't know, ladies can have fun and play around, too.

It's a FREEWORLD...
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by francisbarrack(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
But why is it that all Nigerian men ever think of is sex?? you people can DIE if you don’t do it regularly. That’s why they go about raping anything with a hole including children, babies, toddlers, goats, cows, chickens. Don’t look at me that way,we always read the sordid stories on front page embarassed

Stop looking for rich / rich kid, invest ur time well n b more creative. Pray that ur pant will not give someone a benz. Oponu

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by jossytech(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Rich doesn't make noise. They mind n face their business
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
IKR!!! You are very right. So far, all the response on this thread has been by poor noise makers. I wish the rich would reply my thread tho
jossytech:
Rich doesn't make noise. They mind n face their business
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by laughitall(m): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Miniso:
Bunch of hungry scammers at dat section i nearly got scammed of 1.2m in the name of investment...
loooool "name of investment "
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
who you calling a troll? undecided
dominique:
Trolls full this forum sha grin
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 20, 2019
go and register on in-messenger and put those rusty organs to use..
stop disturbing our peace here
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:54am On Nov 20, 2019
you pose like refugee inside bunker and you expect us to take you serious?? my friend will you get the stepping

cc 0knm
biGDhAp:

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 20, 2019
sista there lots of rich handsome guys and sugar daddies on the business section so checking here for rich guys na waste of time cos of most of us here na garri and groundnut we dey chop three times a day grin
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:00am On Nov 20, 2019
thanks for the advise
you shall become a millionaire IJN
you're already cute so one half is done smiley
lefulefu:
sista there lots of rich handsome guys and sugar daddies on the business section so checking here for rich guys na waste of time cos of most of us here na garri and groundnut we dey chop three times a day grin
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 20, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
thanks for the advise
you shall become a millionaire IJN
)
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Khalidase83(m): 6:16am On Nov 20, 2019
Hi
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2019
biGDhAp:

angry
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2019
RedCreme21:
angry
.. say your mind.. don't be scared
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. say your mind.. don't be scared
Rusty?
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
RedCreme21:
Rusty?

was an expression..

was I being to harsh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Made Me Stop Wearing Panties (photos) / Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) / Is That The Woman You Paid For? Pastor Asked Groom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.