Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) (2804 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by odidi3478(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hi ladies. I am Andy. I live and work in Lagos and Benin. I am a young, hardworking and God fearing man, down to earth and fun to be with, in search of a beautiful and God fearing woman for serious a relationship that will lead to marriage. Am capable of taking good care of her, as long as she does same. Ladies hit me up on whatsapp or call (08059551939) lets get to know each other better and see what the future holds.

1 Like

Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by crestedaguiyi: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
mumu dey worry you

shey woman na spare parts or provision.

abi na drop shipping you wan do or wetin
Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Stop this thing OP if your writeup is true you will see babe,,,,,,,

I know you're joking,,,,,,,

You dey do as if girls scarce in the mass,,,,,,

Lass lass dem plenty pass us,,,,,,
Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by dukeprince50: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
I hope u find a good girl here.
but are u living in Antarctica where u don't see girls around? why come to a faceless forum to look for something as sensitive as a wife?

1 Like

Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by illicit(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Na jealousy dey worry una....

1 Like

Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by ouzo1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
happy searching.

1 Like

Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by Abiababe(f): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Scam

1 Like

Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by Dickson178(m): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
I can only advise you,make u go ashawo house go choose the one were u like. Afterall them dey pray , and them sabi fry indomie,& to cook.

1 Like

Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is what most ladies wants from men but unfortunately most men don't possess them.#Care#Attention#Support#Honesty.Please take note of the first letters

2 Likes

Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by FanOfMyself: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
odidi3478:
Hi ladies. I am Andy. I live and work in Lagos and Benin. I am a young, hardworking and God fearing man, down to earth and fun to be with, in search of a beautiful and God fearing woman for serious a relationship that will lead to marriage. Am capable of taking good care of her, as long as she does same. Ladies hit me up on whatsapp or call (08059551939) lets get to know each other better and see what the future holds.

fine boy try to market yourself well. add better paragraph join grin

Hi ladies. How are you doing today? My name is Andy and friends call me chocolate-candy man. I am a citizen of multiple cities inother words, i work and shuffle between Lagos and Benin.

I am a young, ambitious, smart-working and God fearing man. I have a good sense of humor too and fun to be with.

the reason why I am here is because I am in search of you ; a beautiful and God fearing woman for a serious relationship that should ultimately lead to marriage.

I Am a provider and a protector so you ain't got to worry about hoodlums and looters grin . You can reach me on whatsapp or call (08059551939) lets get to know each other and see what the future holds

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by Edyice: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin grin cheesy
Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by HomerTimpson: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
BROS chill out,if you are GOD fearing you won't be here.
Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
HomerTimpson:
BROS chill out,if you are GOD fearing you won't be here.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
CASH. ,,,,,,grin
Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by HomerTimpson: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Lol.
if that's your cartoon stuff really, i can't help but to WOW.
Mind getting along with a broke dude? That's if you don't have one thou
Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by ekemma55511: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
I hope u find a good girl here.but are u living in Antarctica where u don't see girls around? why come to a faceless forum to look for something as sensitive as a wife?
Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
HomerTimpson:
if that's your cartoon stuff really, i can't help but to WOW.

Mind getting along with a broke dude? That's if you don't have one thou

I mind, but don't worry, your brokenness will turn to riches soon,

Nice to know your moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by Deceptionlove: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
Abiababe:
Scam
Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
mumu dey worry you

shey woman na spare parts or provision.

abi na drop shipping you wan do or wetin

There's always that person trying to spoil things for the craver
Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by BlueAir: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nairaland of all place to come.
Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by TheCork(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
odidi3478:

Hey Brother..have u talk to sweetcunt97?...
.she all ways talkin about marriage smiley
Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by TheCork(m): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:
This is what most ladies wants from men but unfortunately most men don't possess them.#Care#Attention#Support#Honesty.Please take note of the first letters

^^^^OP... watch out for this male pretending to be female I beg....the whole room is aware!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by HomerTimpson: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I mind, but don't worry, your brokenness will turn to riches soon,

Nice to know your moniker.
of cos you do mind. Anyway thanks for the pep talk.

Its nice knowing your moniker too. Fine girl
Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by davillian(m): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
A man that cant approach or win a woman's heart is a goat....
Lions pick a target and go for the kill.....
Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by mytime24(f): 1:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Wetin musa no go c fr gate
Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 27, 2020
Weytin we no go see,,,,

when a heart just got broken grin

It is well with you, bro.

Good luck
Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by 444crop: 1:46am On Oct 27, 2020
In two months time I don't know if we will be celebrating Xmas with all these stunts every where..... Ritualist dey on the loose too ooo
Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:52am On Oct 28, 2020
davillian:
A man that cant approach or win a woman's heart is a goat....
Lions pick a target and go for the kill.....
Not exactly.

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? / Who Will You Marry Among The Two,what's Your Reason. / What To Do Or Take To Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.