Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nigerians Who Studied Abroad, Do You Have Any Regrets? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians Who Studied Abroad, Do You Have Any Regrets? (41090 Views)

Meet Americans That Studied In Nigerian Universities 35yrs Ago (pics/video) / Why A Mathematician Is Preferred To Someone Who Studied Banking For Bank Job / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Who Studied Abroad, Do You Have Any Regrets? by romenna: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2019
partnerbizn5:

You mentioned that you are a Phd student.

I inquired which school it was.

You evaded the question and started schooling me on the processes and the need to get an Msc first.

Were you right in that?
Was that response apt for the question?
If that was an exam or interview question, would your response be the same?

Hello, this is a public forum and I reserve the right to answer your questions okay.
Have a good day!
Re: Nigerians Who Studied Abroad, Do You Have Any Regrets? by partnerbizn5(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2019
romenna:
Hello, this is a public forum and I reserve the right to answer your questions okay.
Have a good day!
lol
Granted you have the right. But then, the proper way would be to express such reservations of discomfort at making such a disclosure here.

At any rate, I didn't see how school name inquiry amounted to prying into your personal life.

I actually know why you gave the inapt response initially. I have some smattering of psychology.

I wouldn't delve into that anyway as it is otiose.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Studied Abroad, Do You Have Any Regrets? by romenna: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2019
partnerbizn5:

lol
Granted you have the right. But then, the proper way would be to express such reservations of discomfort at making such a disclosure here.

At any rate, I didn't see how school name inquiry amounted to prying into your personal life.

I actually know why you gave the inapt response initially. I have some smattering of psychology.

I wouldn't delve into that anyway as it is otiose.

Look here young man, I knew your a** was rude from the get go.
But I repeat, I reserve the right to decide what, who and how I respond on Nairaland.
Why the F are you telling me the way you "think" it's proper for me to express myself?
Who asked for your opinion? Or have you lost your mind?
I understand I hit a nerve with my initial comment and you're obviously discombobulated in obfuscation.
But I am not responsible for your jobless situation and I am not the reason your a** is selling cheap data on the cyberspace with a degree from abroad.
Stay the F off my mention!
#Scalawag

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Studied Abroad, Do You Have Any Regrets? by partnerbizn5(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2019
romenna:

Look here young man, I knew your a** was rude from the get go.
But I repeat, I reserve the right to decide what, who and how I respond on Nairaland.
Why the F are you telling me the way you "think" it's proper for me to express myself?
Who asked for your opinion? Or have you lost your mind?
I understand I hit a nerve with my initial comment and you're obviously discombobulated in obfuscation.
But I am not responsible for your jobless situation and I am not the reason your a** is selling cheap data on the cyberspace with a degree from abroad.
Stay the F off my mention!
#Scalawag

Lol

Your use of contumelies actually betrayed a lot about your personality.

Did I tell you I studied abroad?

I wouldn't deign as to exchange disparaging epithets.

You said you have the right to respond how you wish.
That's asinine, bereft of ratiocination as there are standards set for certain situations.

Do you lick oranges on the road while trekking? Because, like you said, you have the right? And of course it's not a crime.

Well, we aren't on the same intellectual wavelength I guess.

I won't engage my SUPERIOR in arguments.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Studied Abroad, Do You Have Any Regrets? by romenna: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Lol

Your use of contumelies actually betrayed a lot about your personality.

Did I tell you I studied abroad?

I wouldn't deign as to exchange disparaging epithets.

You said you have the right to respond how you wish.
That's asinine, bereft of ratiocination as there are standards set for certain situations.

Do you lick oranges on the road while trekking? Because, like you said, you have the right? And of course it's not a crime.

Well, we aren't on the same intellectual wavelength I guess.

I won't engage my SUPERIOR in arguments.

Cheers!

You are a jobless man.
Ozuor.
Re: Nigerians Who Studied Abroad, Do You Have Any Regrets? by NoFap123: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2019
Yoighaman:

Thanks bro. I'd do that.
Expecting your mail bro.
Re: Nigerians Who Studied Abroad, Do You Have Any Regrets? by BeeAll1(f): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2019
Regrets depend on the person not the school. The right school will give you opportunities but it depends on the person to use it.

Re: Nigerians Who Studied Abroad, Do You Have Any Regrets? by lastmanstandn(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
PoliteActivist:

What state r u in?

Kansas
Re: Nigerians Who Studied Abroad, Do You Have Any Regrets? by EOEI: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Emekadollars:
I don't think anyone will regret attending an institution higher than the ones we have in the country.
My brother u lie o, some of our universities here are well rated and better internationally than most foreign universities some naijas are flocking to abroad o. its when u get to such unis ull know that u don't enter one chance over there.
Re: Nigerians Who Studied Abroad, Do You Have Any Regrets? by meobizy(f): 2:30am On Jul 02, 2020
I had zero regrets because I already did my undergrad in Nigeria. Attending a foreign university made me realize both countries were worlds apart when it came to education.
Re: Nigerians Who Studied Abroad, Do You Have Any Regrets? by writingpal: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Are you looking for assistance with your SOP,
assignments, or dissertation/thesis?

We can relieve you of the burden and provide 
you with original, high-quality work on schedule

Contact us via WhatsApp at +2348135305367
Re: Nigerians Who Studied Abroad, Do You Have Any Regrets? by Ndipe(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
No regrets for me. I got my Masters over a decade ago and it was one of the happiest days in my life. Praises to God in Jesus Name Amen. I like what I did which was a media campaign for a non-profit organization for my dissertation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) / UNIBEN Computer Science Students Zombified In Their Final Year Costume (Photos) / University Boys 'Slay' During Their Gender Swap Day In Enugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.