Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. (1006 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To / Tired,frustrated And Suicidal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 17, 2019
Sad
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by okoroemeka(m): 5:31am On Oct 17, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:

Please I am fighting through frustration and depression with my last breathe. I need job, support and admonition before it's too late. Life has never treated me this cruelly and unfairly and I am at my wits end. I have tried and exhausted the only thing I was hanging on to (HOPE), The future seem so bleak and I am scared of tomorrow. My number is 08023538598. I need Good spirited, mature forum members to speak to...
the audacity of hope,
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 17, 2019
A
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Confused
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 28, 2019
I need help
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by iLegendd(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2019
God will help you. Though, one thing I hate is when some Nigerians come online and abuse innocent people with transfered aggression.

When life hits them hard, they create a new account and start asking for help from those same people they abused. Life is truly unfair, but we humans make it worse.

I'm not accusing you of being one of them, but who knows? Anyway, keep pushing and you'll go through it. Stay strong and all the best

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Offpoint: 7:00am On Oct 28, 2019
To be honest with you, almost every Nigerian needs help.
Just hang in there...

(1) (Reply)

Your Character Can Make You End Up With A Monster (Photos) / Why Early 30s Is The Best Time To Settle Down As A Man. / Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.