Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? (7288 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by DenreleDave(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2019
ImaIma1:

I should shut the hell up? Is that how you talk to your wife? You are here wailing and whining about her being disrespectful yet you cannot even keep your emotions in check and act like an adult.

Were you tied and dragged to the altar? You decided to marry someone after 2 weeks of dating. You decided to taste what you were not ready to eat. Be careful how you use your tongue on me. I am not your wife and I am not the type of woman that you can bully or suppress.

Be guided!

U r right though.. Marrying someone u dated for 2 weeks is a bull shit... Just imagine ooo

Myang u bleeped up from the beginning but it's not too late
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by DenreleDave(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2019
zeb04:
you should be arrested for this.
You dont even know me so why call me a slut ?
Forgive him..
U too shud stop. Typing like a slut

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by bukatyne(f): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2019
Kai! This tread is funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin especially people's reactions.

@OP: Can you get your wife here let's all discuss.

It is still a form of counseling that she wants.

Myang500
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by ImaIma1(f): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2019
DenreleDave:

I like you but u shud keep shut. Imalma dear, he knows what he is facing, it's his marriage.. U av yours, he has his..

Notin about washing linen in the public, it's anonymous stuff.. Let him. Vent his anger dear

That you are not experiencing this in ur marriage doesn't mean another person is not experiencing it...

I love you imalma

Whatever you do or say, don't ever tell me to shut up.

Enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
ImaIma1:

Enjoy your day
[/s]
That’s a man you’re talking to. Shut up on his behalf
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by AngelicBeing: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:
That woman has 100% cheated on you. lipsrsealed

She may do it again, she may not do it again...but all the same, please accept my condolences.
Hian grin
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by DenreleDave(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2019
ImaIma1:

Enjoy your day
I like you so much but shut up
Me too want to shut up... Nobody above shutting up
I love u so much imalma Hope husband and kids are doing well
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by ImaIma1(f): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s]
That’s a man you’re talking to. Shut up on his behalf

cheesy

What do you mean by he's a man?So men have the right to disrespect women.

Please you boys should not crack me up this afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
ImaIma1:

cheesy

What do you mean by he's a man?So men have the right to disrespect women.

Please you boys should not crack me up this afternoon.
You don’t talk to a man anyhow lol. It’s not easy to be a man
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by ImaIma1(f): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:

You don’t talk to a man anyhow lol. It’s not easy to be a man

Same here

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
ImaIma1:

Same here
As i am. I’m still your head even though you’re older than me. That’s my point
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by ImaIma1(f): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:

As i am. I’m still your head even though you’re older than me. That’s my point

Keep telling yourself that.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
ImaIma1:

Keep telling yourself that.
I’ll keep telling you that. I’m a real man. It’s not easy mehn
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by mafiano1986: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
So much drama........
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by emmaodet: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Breaststroke:
Has anyone noticed an increasing trend in married folks bitterly complaining about one issue or the other in the family section?

You all make singlehood feel like heaven on earth.

To answer the last part of your question OP, women are different in certain ways and we react differently to situations.

Some of us may talk back and say similar things like your wife, some of us may choose the silent treatment over talking back and others as seen on Oloni's Twitter thread will find more painful ways to get back at you.

Tbh, singlehood is looking more likely cheaper, better, preferred and with more rest of mind than been married nowadays and the trend will only increase.
The reason been that people are not prepared for marriage nowadays, how many couples are even reading marriage/relationship books to upgrade themselves, there is too much expectations from marriage now which causes frictions when your expectations are not met. Also, university is a breeding ground for gals doing runs, prostituting, double dating, fvcking around and sooner or later, this behavior, attitude cultivated and habit will reflect in the future marriage.
We are seeing the ripple effect of highly promiscous society, low morality society and it will only get worst with time.
Marrying virgins will solve 70% of this issues but were are they? When a sizeable amount of ladies have indulged in 3somes, taking shisha, clubing, guys taking weeds don bang dem and hubby wit normal body can't meet up, lesbianism, etc

Martinez39
Pansophist
Ubunja
Franchasng
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by crackhaus: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Your post cracked me up grin
My pleasure cool

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by emmaodet: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Breaststroke:

Regardless I still love the idea of marriage for the companionship.

I have experienced genuine/sweet companionship with a lady as my flatmate when I first moved to Abuja, mind you we weren't lesbians just two strangers forced by the high cost of living to share a flat, but the connection and bond we had was amazing.

Now imagine having that sort of connection, companionship and bond with someone I can actually kiss, touch, cuddle and make love with, with God's seal and approval via marriage? Mehnn that will be like paradise nah.

Whether ten thousand marriages are not looking good from other people's narratives, I still don't mind o!

Sure, marriage is a better option than been single.
Am married and can say am living a better life, more focused, with a target on goals and relaxed than when i was single.
I thank God for having a good and considerate half.

5 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by myang500: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Please you all should understand this....this is exactly how it happened. Before she left, she knew quite well that I had requested the breakfast, cos most times I dont even take breakfast, or probably eat it late, but when I request then I need it. Anyone who knows how to code will understand the extreme level of getting job done. She had told me she will be back before or 9am, so it was already past 10, so i called and said is this the 9am u promised? She then raised ehr voice saying, we share the bills together that if she doesnt do this, how would she be making the money? I was like i didnt marry you to solely be going to the market, part of your responsibility as a wife to me is to cook. I also stated that when you come home, we would discuss the bill issue. So on getting home, she just walked past me into the room for a quick shower, didnt even look me in the face, coming out, the first thing she said was that i have bashed the car, that was when I asked what she was doing that is wrong bringing all the ill-luck of bashing cars everyday and then she jumped to saying i was insecured and i needed to get a life, and i said she was ugly and not worth being insecured for. I will be sincere, I was not only angry at those words, my instinct told me that woman had again cheated on me. I went to go check the car, no bash, that in turn gave me thoughts of the fact that she diverted the attention of the whole situation, what she was trying to sway attention off, i still havent gotten it.

Regarding the bill issue, i mentioned that the kids school fees remained 90k off 420k, she should go and pay the rest, and the rent remains 500k off 2 milly, she should pay the balance so we will have a better understanding that we are sharing bills, she said she aint paying shit, its like you guys dont understand m dealing with here, my kids are like the gift, she is like the curse, the kind of problem yansh can possibly put people is what i have found myself in. 7 years of unhappiness, funny thing is, if she was loyal, submissive, and respectful, i for love this woman crazy, cos shes beautiful and very sexy, but attitude is 100%=0

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 15, 2019
When I see married men scared about the possibility of their wives cheating on them, its always funny to me. When I was 25, my gf, whom I had been in a relationship with for 3yrs+, cheated. That single event changed my life. It taught me that it is a sin for a man to be in love to such an extent that he can't picture series of happy moments without his woman. That event taught me never to develop feelings for any human, because you can't precisely predict how they will change with time. Mind you, anybody can change. So, if it so happens that my wife cheats, I don't think I will die, because I understand that it's in the nature of humans to be fallible. I will just think critically about the reasons why I should send her packing or possibly, forgive her. I can't say for sure if I would send her packing or accommodate her. But what I'm very sure about is the fact that I won't be surprised she cheated. Humans change. And that's one reason a man must never love or trust so much.
crackhaus:
That woman has 100% cheated on you. lipsrsealed

She may do it again, she may not do it again...but all the same, please accept my condolences.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by midnighter(f): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2019
myang500:
Please you all should understand this....this is exactly how it happened. Before she left, she knew quite well that I had request

Hmm. Sorry...

Why dont you report her to her parents like you threatened last time At least she seems to be afraid of that
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by crackhaus: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2019
Illuminated993:
When I see married men scared about the possibility of their wives cheating on them, its always funny to me. When I was 25, my gf, whom I had been in a relationship with for 3yrs+, cheated. That single event changed my life. It taught me that it is a sin for a man to be in love to such an extent that he can't picture series of happy moments without his woman. That event taught me never to develop feelings for any human, because you can't precisely predict how they will change with time. Mind you, anybody can change. So, if it so happens that my wife cheats, I don't think I will die, because I understand that it's in the nature of humans to be fallible. I will just think critically about the reasons why I should send her packing or possibly, forgive her. I can't say for sure if I would send her packing or accommodate her. But what I'm very sure about is the fact that I won't be surprised she cheated. Humans change. And that's one reason a man must never love or trust so much.
You truly are illuminated. cool
Only people who have broken out of the world-imposed mental prison and gained enlightenment, can understand this.

6 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Khalidase83(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2019
End time couples. Abeg make una sort una self out and stop disturbing NL. We all got issues as well.
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by myang500: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2019
midnighter:

Hmm. Sorry...

Why dont you report her to her parents like you threatened last time At least she seems to be afraid of that

The first time she said i was wasting her bum bum, that she would give it to someone else, i reported that to her dad, mum is late, she dad developed some sort of heart issue. Then there was a time i arranged a meeting again with the father and my mum after she had threatened to stab me with a knife that i want the marriage dissolved, though it was sorted out, the man had promised never to be called again, in which after we had another issue, it was her uncle that came forth. I didnt want to tell the dad of this, because the man might just die. Thats what am trying to avoid.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Saintmary(f): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2019
myang500:

Please be informed, it was in her own words that she said we are sharing the bill, if we are sharing bills my brother. she wont be able to survive it, just small sharing here and there, she don turn am to we dey share bills, please check out my last post. I'm a software programmer, i dont have time for kitchen, not everyone can be the same, try to understand that. I have told this woman several times never to tell me that am insecure, it was not needed for her to have said that.
Whether its 50/50 or 95/5 sharing is sharing.
If you want to demand that she take 100% charge of domestic chores, then you take 100% charge of bills. If you can't handle that, be ready to share chores too.
As for the caustic words you guys are throwing around, learn to control your tongue when you are angry, then she will learn from you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Saintmary(f): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2019
myang500:

Part of the major problem I have here is that, deep inside of me I know this woman must have cheated on me, I cant count the number of clues that I have seen over the last couple of years. Infact this past june, i figured out that she moved a deleted chat of she and her ex to whatsapp arvhive, and another message of this jaruma type online seller talking about how what she bought from her didnt work. Supposedly love potion. I asked why she moved message from main to archive if she didnt have something to hide, she was like the dude says alot of rubbish and she wouldnt want me to see such and start thinking otherwise. Plenty attimes, when am entering the honey pot, it feels different, feels bruised, honey pot wey i don dey knack for years, i know the feeling if its fresh and if its not. I cant even begin to count clues here, but it bothers me alot to know that she is cheating but cant find shit out. She has surpassed phone and monitoring stuffs, she upped her game and i aint trying to follow up anything as it can kill a man in no time. This is a woman where if issues arise, she wants to just say sorry and expect me to move on, after doing something very terrible, but if i aint gotten over myself in like a week, you'll start hearing stuffs like this is the kind of thing that will make give give listening hears to those that wants to listen and make her vulnerable to cheating. Thats when you'll see that she starts to change her looks, start wearing move revealing clothes out, thats probably to make me feel somehow, or otherwise. I will repeat guys, you destiny is attached to whom u marry, choose wisely.
Wow, talking about your wife's honeypot on social media is so gross, can't you solve that part privately?
I see a very high level of immaturity playing out in your marriage!
Good God!

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by myang500: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Saintmary:

Whether its 50/50 or 95/5 sharing is sharing.
If you want to demand that she take 100% charge of domestic chores, then you take 100% charge of bills. If you can't handle that, be ready to share chores too.
As for the caustic words you guys are throwing around, learn to control your tongue when you are angry, then she will learn from you.

Modern day useless wife material you are....i dont know which state you are from, but as a Yoruba man, we dont do shit like you have stated. Share chores? Abi olorinuruku nie ni? Do you think its easy to make money? Your own kind of marriage is a conditional one, not the one that is accustomed with ethics, moral and dignity. I doubt you are married so Bleep off this thread,

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
Seems like every body here was drunk. They were so high on adrenaline cheesy cheesy

@op, I'm sure u brought this here cos u still have tiny hope of salvaging your marriage. Hope I'm not wrong.
But do tell us if u want to salvage it, divorce or maintain the status quo.
It's well.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Saintmary(f): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
myang500:

Modern day useless wife material you are....i dont know which state you are from, but as a Yoruba man, we dont do shit like you have stated. Share chores? Abi olorinuruku nie ni? Do you think its easy to make money? Your own kind of marriage is a conditional one, not the one that is accustomed with ethics, moral and dignity. I doubt you are married so Bleep off this thread,
Now I see why your marriage is in trouble, how can you live in peace with a woman with this kind of caustic tongue, sure you will later say you were provoked.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by myang500: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Saintmary:

Now I see why your marriage is in trouble, how can you live in peace with a woman with this kind of caustic tongue, sure you will later say you were provoked.

Your senseless statement provoked it. So you can open ur mouth to tell your husband that since we now share the bill, dont tell me time has gone to come cook food, mehn i wish our kind of mothers are the same of these days, out of 100% of nowadays ladies, na like 5% still be like our mama....see this one dey talk sey i go dey share chores if. I wish i can send u an E-slap....u are nothing different from whim am bound with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? / My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices / Can You Describe Your Childhood In 1 Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.