Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? (7315 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by midnighter(f): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
myang500:

The first time she said i was wasting her bum bum, that she would give it to someone else, i reported that to her dad, mum is late, she dad developed some sort of heart issue. Then there was a time i arranged a meeting again with the father and my mum after she had threatened to stab me with a knife that i want the marriage dissolved, though it was sorted out, the man had promised never to be called again, in which after we had another issue, it was her uncle that came forth. I didnt want to tell the dad of this, because the man might just die. Thats what am trying to avoid.

Hm. Sorry oh.

Better call the uncle again.
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by myang500: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mod please close this thread.[quote][/quote]
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Graxie(f): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Madam have seen the thread, we are waiting for part two. "A cursed woman giving birth to blessed children". Is alright.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by SirVintageCock: 4:32am On Nov 16, 2019
myang500:

Your senseless statement provoked it. So you can open ur mouth to tell your husband that since we now share the bill, dont tell me time has gone to come cook food, mehn i wish our kind of mothers are the same of these days, out of 100% of nowadays ladies, na like 5% still be like our mama....see this one dey talk sey i go dey share chores if. I wish i can send u an E-slap....u are nothing different from whim am bound with.
GUY, SHUT THE HELL UP ¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. CONTINUE TO BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SANDS OF YOUR STUPIDITY.

GET THE FVCK OUT, DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by tabithababy(f): 6:43am On Nov 16, 2019
It is well sad

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by StevensJojo(f): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
I actually feel sorry for OPs wife. His demeanor so far in responding to opinions tell all we have to know!

5 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by zeb04(f): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
myang500:

Your senseless statement provoked it. So you can open ur mouth to tell your husband that since we now share the bill, dont tell me time has gone to come cook food, mehn i wish our kind of mothers are the same of these days, out of 100% of nowadays ladies, na like 5% still be like our mama....see this one dey talk sey i go dey share chores if. I wish i can send u an E-slap....u are nothing different from whim am bound with.
you are the one with the problem oga.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by myang500: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2019
StevensJojo:
I actually feel sorry for OPs wife. His demeanor so far in responding to opinions tell all we have to know!

daughters of jezeebel...i sight una..
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by StevensJojo(f): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
myang500:

daughters of jezeebel...i sight una..
Case in point. I maintain- I pity the woman who has to live with you. I won’t descend to your level sir. I don’t play in mud.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by myang500: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
StevensJojo:

Case in point. I maintain- I pity the woman who has to live with you. I won’t descend to your level sir. I don’t play in mud.

A pigs playing ground is the mud, thas who you are mudasucker, in michael blacksons voice. Who would even mind to know what u are, when you a descendant of low life and low level.
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
myang500:

Please be informed, it was in her own words that she said we are sharing the bill, if we are sharing bills my brother. she wont be able to survive it, just small sharing here and there, she don turn am to we dey share bills, please check out my last post. I'm a software programmer, i dont have time for kitchen, not everyone can be the same, try to understand that. I have told this woman several times never to tell me that am insecure, it was not needed for her to have said that.

so software programmer cant cook breakfast ? like someone said you want both traditional and modern marriage role type

but because modern marriage and life is forcing you both to work and while wife chasing the money, you also want her to do traditional roles

what you have is poor planning of your day, while getting ready to sleep ask wife what are plans for her day and also yours. that will help executing your duties as you had seen, where one is most wanted and find a way to make things work

if you had talked about your day, it wouldnt have bothered you to the point to come here and open a thread

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by armyofone(m): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
Just like that, eh chief judge! grin

crackhaus:
That woman has 100% cheated on you. lipsrsealed

She may do it again, she may not do it again...but all the same, please accept my condolences.
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by armadeo(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Marriage is a partnership.

That's what many people fail to understand. These days it's just ceremony and divorce.

Many people arent really ready for marriage.

It's called a union 2become 1. Each part bringing thier strength and supporting each others weaknesses making the union a solid one.

OP to be frank the issue of your wife coming back to make food for you is ridiculous. You were seating at home, get the food to eat. No harm done after all she went out to hustle.

Anyway my advise is this..what is lacking in your marriage is proper communication. You guys need to talk.

Finally on the issue of cheating and power tool size. My honest opinion is that the deed is either in the oven or has been done. Deal with it as you deem fit.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by crackhaus: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
armyofone:
Just like that, eh chief judge! grin

Check out his subsequent comments which confirms my judgement na grin
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by efficiencie(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
myang500:

Morin Nlanders,

Is it true that marriage is actually a do or die affair that whatever comes ur way u have to take it and live with it? That question is solely for the married men, and for the married ladies on here, I just wanted to know if you would react the way my wife did regarding what am about to explain, because she said all women are the same that even if i am to re-marry, that the woman will be worse off than she is, but i disagree.
The issue of tending to my food comes with a struggle at times, and being a father of two and living in lagos aint easy. She told me she was going to market to get some supplies for her clothing biz, i was like i hope u did come back soon so i can get breakfast cos i was working from home. She said she would be back before 9, lo and behold, it was already quarter past ten and she called saying shes on her way asking what i would like to eat, i was like is this the promise u made to come back early, she said well there was traffic and that i need to understand that we are sharing bills to pay equally now so I must give her the freedom is hustling per her own timing. I was like I didnt marry you to give me rules, part of the reason why u are my wife to give me food and not what ur saying, i said i have arranged breakfast she should bother. She got back, and the first thing she said is..i have bashed the car because i was rushing home to make u food, i was like i already told u before u drove off that i sorted myself, whats the rushing home to make food for me for. Then it came to my attention that she has consecutively been bashing both cars over the course of 4 days, i was pushed to ask her what she has been doing causing these sort of ill-luck bashing the cars here and there and having the other being fixed almost everyday, weird and un-unsual, she quickly termed it that i was trying to say shes cheating, that i need to get a life and stop being insecured. I was like i'm not insecured, and i cant be insecured over a woman of her looks. She got angry and said, me with my small pen**s, i was like an ugly woman like u can never make me insecured. I kept quiet but she continuously carried out her tantrums. This is coupled with the fact that somestimes last week, she made a statement out of an argument that she will have sexxx with another man in the house and i will never know of it. I was really angry and wanted to report to her dad, she cried and begged me not to, knowing fully well of the consequences that might follow. Ladies can u guys say these sort of things to your hubby out of anger? are u guys all the same?

Sir first and foremost not all women are like your wife but of a truth some women have a corrosive and volcanic tongue. Now that we have taken that out of the way I will say you need to address a couple of things in your home.

1. Your wife said she is hustling to make money so that she can contribute equally. This is a clear sign that money can easily become a problem in your marriage. You two should be unified financially as well. You two ought to agree on family goals that require finance. If you two are not united in your finances it could be exploited against your marriage.

2. If your wife said she would sleep with another man in the house and she begged you not to report it then she must have a reputation for doing such. You need to be sober and be vigilant.

3. Yes you are the man and she is your helper but please don't treat her like she is your slave. Drop this idea that woman are to do somethings and men are to do other things. You are in that marriage to support your wife and she is in that marriage to support you. So if she has to go out to make money support with the kitchen affairs if you are at home. Being a man means being a good leader and not a rash tyrant.

4. Your wife does not respect you are the head of the home and you do not respect your wife as the helper you sought for. You need to deal with that. Seek counselling from marriage experts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Build Her Own House? / Would You Consider Your Spouse Your Best Friend? / Buried Baby Found Alive In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.