Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience (12873 Views)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / Travel To Seychelles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by demmy79: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
andrewbaba44:

An officer will collect my phone and go through my chat?

Na you allow that nonsense happen, maybe its your first time of travelling you think its right, you think say na naija sars dem be abi

If i no change am for the officer make i no wetin cause am, you kept it cool because you are scared to be deported

I can bet if it you had would and refused to drop your phone they would have apologized to you
. U re right bros very wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Passport Office / Nigeria Seeks To Diversify From Oil With $41bn Of Rail / 7 Characteristics Of Lagos Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.