Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience (12871 Views)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / Travel To Seychelles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by andrewbaba44: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Austine1212:

You wrong, South Africans go on vacation/VISIT to many other countries Mostly to European and Asian/pacific countries. It is only recently they started traveling to African countries

But how ever south africans don't MIGRATE like many other african countries
South Africa doesn’t leave their country doesn’t mean some won’t travel for vacation

I stand on my words
Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by tranxo(m): 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kakakii how come you traveled without a camera. You speak too much grammar abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by kakakii: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
tranxo:
Kakakii how come you traveled without a camera. You speak too much grammar abeg.

are you sure about that or you are the one that is managing data by disabling image viewer

17 Likes

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by kakakii: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yatch

2 Likes

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by kakakii: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ta

2 Likes

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by kakakii: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Me

2 Likes

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by kakakii: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Just got back from pool few hours ago

1 Like

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by temi4fash(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
During the stop over at Addis Ababa, where you give a visa before you could go in. Since you said you were given an hotel.

1 Like

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by temi4fash(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Yes, I was onbroad too, I was the one flying the plane. Did you two enjoy the flight?

U the pilot??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by kakakii: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
temi4fash:
During the stop over at Addis Ababa, where you give a visa before you could go in. Since you said you were given an hotel.

Since we used Ethiopian airline they won't stamp you, they only check your passport and check you in, same when checking out. As long as its Ethiopian airline. And if your lay over is more than 9 hours they give you hotel

2 Likes

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by kakakii: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Currency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by temi4fash(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
kakakii:

Since we used Ethiopian airline they won't stamp you, they only check your passport and check you in, same when checking out. As long as its Ethiopian airline. And if your lay over is more than 9 hours they give you hotel

Oh thanks.

A friend has a trip to Burundi later in the week and he is using Ethiopian airlines. Layover is about 14 hrs..

Any ideas about check in.. Can he online check in. Said something about checking in ending 3 hours to time of flight.

Can you shed some light in that??
Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by kakakii: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
temi4fash:

Oh thanks.

A friend has a trip to Burundi later in the week and he is using Ethiopian airlines. Layover is about 14 hrs..

Any ideas about check in.. Can he online check in. Said something about checking in ending 3 hours to time of flight.

Can you shed some light in that??

Don't really know about that
Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by jojokings: 12:43am On Nov 14, 2019
Please is one allowed to get jobs in Seychelles?, and you if you marry there women will you get permanent residence permit? . Kindly interview a hustling Nigerian over there to know what are his challenges. I heard hospitality jobs are much there. Thanks so much for the updates, your are already saving destinies.

1 Like

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by kakakii: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2019
I just sit down now dey relax for living room and this bird enter for window

7 Likes

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by jojokings: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2019
kakakii:
I just sit down now dey relax for living room and this bird enter for window

Monitoring medium, Lol

1 Like

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2019
andrewbaba44:

South Africa doesn’t leave their country doesn’t mean some won’t travel for vacation

I stand on my words

Im not up for a stupid argument
Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by TravelTips: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2019
Also blessed with Garhwal Himalayas and the holy Ganges, Rishikesh is one of the ancient towns within the u . S . A .. Talking about the locations to go to in and around Rishikesh, Travel Destinations the town offers a myriad and engrossing listing to its site visitors. River Rafting in Rishikesh is also an activity which have to be on your bucket listing.Jotted with sacred temples, pious ghats, tranquil ashrams and evergreen forests, this serene city has some thing for all and sundry.

1 Like

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by IronGalaxy: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2019
kakakii:

Yes black South African doesn't leave the country that much

But whites South African travel a lot
ahI just knew. Nigerians ans their love affair with white people.

2 Likes

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by kakakii: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
internet has gave people a lot of voice. someone who would be a PREY offline is now PREDATOR online just because he/she has access to few usd data.
someone who on a normal day will run to mummy when you shout at him/her will be forming bruce lee online.

if I see that you are not worth my time, I will never quote you thereby giving you the attention you so much crave for. that's why I don't quote anybody.
even though I practise somethings offline I try as much as possible to stay away from it online because it will always ends in insult.

politics, Religion, Ethnicity, tribal war I stay far away from the argument online.

even though I practise politics offline, I try not to engage people online, not everyone is reasonable and can be reason with. online is a place where you learn but some see it as where to win argument like trophy. I believe everyone should get involve in politics and know more about the country you are living but don't become a nuisance with it.

I also the best religion is the one you are born in ( or the one you converted to shikenah )

I believe the best tribe in the world is your tribe and best race is black, white or Caucasian ( or whatever it is you are )

12 Likes

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by Mizwisdom(f): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Seychelles is a fine place but expensive compared to other places of similar comparison smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by danielck22(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
kakakii:
internet has gave people a lot of voice. someone who would be a PREY offline is now PREDATOR online just because he/she has access to few usd data.
someone who on a normal day will run to mummy when you shout at him/her will be forming bruce lee online.

if I see that you are not worth my time, I will never quote you thereby giving you the attention you so much crave for. that's why I don't quote anybody.
even though I practise somethings offline I try as much as possible to stay away from it online because it will always ends in insult.

politics, Religion, Ethnicity, tribal war I stay far away from the argument online.

even though I practise politics offline, I try not to engage people online, not everyone is reasonable and can be reason with. online is a place where you learn but some see it as where to win argument like trophy. I believe everyone should get involve in politics and know more about the country you are living but don't become a nuisance with it.

I also the best religion is the one you are born in ( or the one you converted to shikenah )

I believe the best tribe in the world is your tribe and best race is black, white or Caucasian ( or whatever it is you are )

OP pls don't let them get @ you...
Thumbs up for this thread... Please just focus on it.... And pls more pics cause I'm planning to visit there by next year.

2 Likes

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by omoiyamayor(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
andrewbaba44:

You see she complained about south africans but my brothers here are quick to suggest its nigerians, we are our own enemy

She might meant people from the southern part of africa, maybe not south africans
south Africans go to Seychelles alot so I will agree with officer
Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by omoiyamayor(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
andrewbaba44:

You see she complained about south africans but my brothers here are quick to suggest its nigerians, we are our own enemy

She might meant people from the southern part of africa, maybe not south africans
south Africans go to Seychelles alot so I will agree with the officer, there was a south African tv beach quest that was hosted in Seychelles, since then they mostly with from Mauritius for holidays
Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by omoiyamayor(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
From the pictures Seychelles to me looks like just a resort,no city,no life.I can tell the citizens don't really know much about living.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by andrewbaba44: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
omoiyamayor:
south Africans go to Seychelles alot so I will agree with the officer, there was a south African tv beach quest that was hosted in Seychelles, since then they mostly with from Mauritius for holidays

Okay bro

I agree with you
Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by kakakii: 3:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Morning 5:30Am

2 Likes

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by kakakii: 4:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Seychelles has over 100 island, we are on boat cruise to Praslin ( pronounced PRALIN )

2 hours journey on water

3 Likes

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by kakakii: 4:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Boat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by kakakii: 4:54am On Nov 15, 2019
Moving

1 Like

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by kakakii: 4:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Boat.

2 Likes

Re: Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience by kakakii: 7:09am On Nov 15, 2019
We are in ladique island touring this island first before Praslin, the tour guide is teaching us how to peel coconut , the rest are doing "wow wow wow"

I was just looking, something we do for fun in village
Lol

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Passport Office / I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates / 7 Characteristics Of Lagos Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.