Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

I Decided To Help The Wife To Satisfy Her Husband – Lady Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Decided To Help The Wife To Satisfy Her Husband – Lady Confesses (3276 Views)

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Decided To Help The Wife To Satisfy Her Husband – Lady Confesses by DanielOwen2050(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
A 28-year-old maidservant accused of stealing a huge sum of money from her male employer stunned court attendees, when she claimed she had been paid for her nonpareil sexual services, and that she did not steal the money.

Ruth Khaecha, who worked as a house-help for Nairobi businessman Paul Kanyi Mwangi, said the tycoon put Ksh800, 000 on her breasts after she offered him unrivalled intimacy on January 15 this year.

The sexual intercourse, she said, happened at Kanyi’s home in Balozi Estate, Muthaiga North in Nairobi.

Khaecha was arrested and charged with stealing Kanyi’s money.

The court heard that after making away with the cash, the suspect travelled to her father’s home in Kakamega. The accused allegedly used the money to buy a parcel of land in Kakamega.

She also used the money to acquire two motorcycles and a solar panel, which she gifted her father, Solomon Bwoya.

Denying the theft charge, Khaecha told the court that Kanyi enjoyed her sexual services and found it necessary to reward her with Ksh800, 000.

Read more: https://latesttip.com/i-decided-to-help-the-wife-to-satisfy-her-husband-lady-confesses/
Re: I Decided To Help The Wife To Satisfy Her Husband – Lady Confesses by COURVOISier(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2019
grin
Re: I Decided To Help The Wife To Satisfy Her Husband – Lady Confesses by Talib93(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
DanielOwen2050:
A 28-year-old maidservant accused of stealing a huge sum of money from her male employer stunned court attendees, when she claimed she had been paid for her nonpareil sexual services, and that she did not steal the money.

Ruth Khaecha, who worked as a house-help for Nairobi businessman Paul Kanyi Mwangi, said the tycoon put Ksh800, 000 on her breasts after she offered him unrivalled intimacy on January 15 this year.

The sexual intercourse, she said, happened at Kanyi’s home in Balozi Estate, Muthaiga North in Nairobi.

Khaecha was arrested and charged with stealing Kanyi’s money.

The court heard that after making away with the cash, the suspect travelled to her father’s home in Kakamega. The accused allegedly used the money to buy a parcel of land in Kakamega.

She also used the money to acquire two motorcycles and a solar panel, which she gifted her father, Solomon Bwoya.

Denying the theft charge, Khaecha told the court that Kanyi enjoyed her sexual services and found it necessary to reward her with Ksh800, 000.

Read more: https://latesttip.com/i-decided-to-help-the-wife-to-satisfy-her-husband-lady-confesses/

Na wa oh, she no give am receipt na dey cause all these things na grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Help The Wife To Satisfy Her Husband – Lady Confesses by blaquemyc: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
smart woman
Re: I Decided To Help The Wife To Satisfy Her Husband – Lady Confesses by Bahddo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Typical woman excuse.

Catch her stealing she would say it was a gift to her for sex. If she wants more money, she would say you had sex with her but didn't pay. If she's caught cheating, she would say it was rape.
Re: I Decided To Help The Wife To Satisfy Her Husband – Lady Confesses by Depressed101: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lies
.. The man for nor get mind carry her go court.... Thief, you go jail today

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late / Is My Neighbors Wife Lonely, See What She Does When Alone(pics+videos) / Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.