Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

She Threatened To Stab Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Threatened To Stab Me (557 Views)

She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Threatened To Stab Me by khallebb(m): 1:35am On Nov 11, 2019
When I gained admission into the university, my plan was to graduate without dating. During my year one days, I was more spiritual on campus cause I had heard previous stories of students dying on campus and many other Ill fated events that always plagued university students. I was also more academic inclined. I refused to be part of extracurricular activities cause I felt that it was going to be a big distraction to me. Girls were really friendly and they came in quantum. They said I was cute and everything but I didn't really take them serious and I wasnt considering going into any serious relationship with any of them. Year one ended and year two came. It was more stressful now cause I was concentrating on my main medical courses so I had to read even more. I didn't have time for myself or nobody cause I wanted to outsmart my other coursemates who were also reading as well. I normally would attend night class to read and then one fateful day, the devil struck. I was reading at class and it was getting late. I decided to stop reading so that I could start going home to prepare for my classes that were to hold the next day. I came out from the school gate and had checked to see if there were any incoming vehicles but there was none and so I took some steps to get to the other side of the road. I had already gotten to the middle of the road when I heard the sound of a bike really close to me. I decided to jump immediately to save myself from getting knocked down. Like what the fvck! Can you imagine that this foolish bike rider did not have his head light on, by such a time. Everywhere was so dark and I'm not even sure that an owl or a bat would have seen him. Anyway, I was inside the gutter at the other end of the road crying, with wounds and bruises on different parts of my body. I was stained with blood on some parts of my body but the wicked hearted bike rider did not see all these things to stop and show compassion to me by taking me to any health facility. He rode off as if he was a competitor in motogp or a lead cast in Need For Speed. I was still writhing in severe pains with tears flowing from my eyes. I couldn't stand up because I was terribly weak. It was a terrible fall and it had a great impact on me. While I was still there in the gutter, two persons came and brought me out of the gutter. They took me to a nearby clinic to get some first aid treatment. The pharmacist on duty even promised to treat me for free. He said that he just liked me, that he didn't know
Why, but he just liked me. After my treatments, I now had alot of restrictions. I couldn't wear trousers and shoes so that the wounds on my limbs would heal. I had to take some drugs and also rub GV at a specific time on some of the wounds on my body. I finished from the clinic and was driven home by the pharmacist himself. He's a really kind man and I saw it from the way he attended to his workers and customers. I got into my house and I slept off almost immediately. While I was sleeping, I got a call from my mum around the early hours of the morning. She told me to pray cause she had a terrible dream about me some minutes before she called.
PART 2 loading....
This particular story is going to be madddd...
Just make sure you let me know if you're following..
I love you guys! cool
Re: She Threatened To Stab Me by BlackCrainte: 1:41am On Nov 11, 2019
Time-up for you to use her for money rituals.

Okra does not grow taller than who planted it

1 Like

Re: She Threatened To Stab Me by khallebb(m): 2:00am On Nov 11, 2019
PART 2
I knew that there was no need to pray cause the deed had already been done by the devil. I only just worshipped God by singing some songs and then I thanked Him for keeping me and my family intact. I did all this under 10 minutes and I was up from the bed. I quickly dashed into the bathroom, brushed my mouth and had my bath. I prepared Quaker oats and ate it with bread, I was now ready to go to school. I left the house and was on my way to school when i started receiving pity comments from people. Comments like Ehyah and sorry was what I got till I reached my class. After my lectures, I decided to get something from the cafeteria to eat cause I was hungry. As I was going, a dark beautiful girl called out to me and told me sorry. I responded really fast and continued moving. I didn't even think my actions out. I didn't care of how she felt. I was now getting sympathy from every other student on campus. It also felt good too so I was really happy. This particular dark angel continued to tell me sorry too anytime we saw and I started to wonder who she really was. She was fvcking endowed but I was blinded by my books and church. One day, I went to school and when she passed around, she told me sorry again but this time around, going even deeper by asking me about my parents, my home and many other things. At this point, I knew that I needed to make this girl a friend cause she was friendly. I went home and I pondered over it and decided to fund her indirect request. We had dinner event for different departments on campus. While at that event, we were all wearing our departmental wears but Udochi still had to come and meet me to ask me if I was a student of that department. I smiled at her and replied yes. Fast forward to the end of that week and I and Udochi were now friends already.
PART 3 continues from tomorrow...
Omo sleep wan tear my eyes shocked
Re: She Threatened To Stab Me by khallebb(m): 2:02am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:
Time-up for you to use her for money rituals.

Okra does not grow taller than who planted it
Please o...abeg don't say this na cheesy
Re: She Threatened To Stab Me by Zombiekiller010: 3:17am On Nov 11, 2019
Not interested in this long write up
Summarize it
Re: She Threatened To Stab Me by Cutehector(m): 3:49am On Nov 11, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Not interested in this long write up
Summarize it
the summary, he ended up having sex with her and dumped her, and then she swore to stab him. The end. Hope you are happy now

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mbaise Girls - Get Lucky Bride Price / Watch As Tacha Twerks The Storm In A New Video / Try Clems Erotic Spa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.