Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] (26741 Views)

If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2019
rex444:
wonderful write up but I think it doesn't apply generally.....there is this thing called charity as well.....some men might keep some women as a charitable case so even they spend a million or more on a girl, they don't really mind what comes out of it ....my opinion tho
depends on how much the "charity" siphons out of the man.

AS I said somewhere "There's an amount that a man can spend that will make things an investment for him".
If the charity crosses that threshold the man is toast.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Omega30(m): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2019
Nice one amigo. However, this isn't written in steel. Sometimes, or many times, after going on spending spree on hoes and realizing that hoes ain't loyal. We go back to those who are not. Sometimes even most times, having two gal friends, the one that always demand but never cared and the ones that rarely demand, gives and care about the future. During critical and logical reasoning, the man will go for the latter. Therefore, this isn't set in stone, however it is enlightening

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2019
Omega30:
Nice one amigo. However, this isn't written in steel. Sometimes, or many times, after going on spending spree on hoes and realizing that hoes ain't loyal. We go back to those who are not. Sometimes even most times, having two gal friends, the one that always demand but never cared and the ones that rarely demand, gives and care about the future. During critical and logical reasoning, the man will go for the latter. Therefore, this isn't set in stone, however it is enlightening
Ask women here what they got after being giving to men and you'll be surprised.
Just ask them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2019
Martinez39:
@Ubunja

I can't see any lady calling you broke, jobless, and frustrated? grin What has changed? grin I don't see anyone saying that you are always spending your time on women? grin Two of them that usually lampoon you are now agreeing and thanking you.

Women!!
lol. I wrote a list of such writeups for women after I made the promise last time. But When I was done I decided to compile them into a book instead

Women have Ego.

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Akinbahm(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2019
Momoney77:
Oh ye Nairaland LADIES who accuse Ubunja of misogyny. Come and learn from the master himself. What your fellow ladies can't teach you, Ubunja has given u for free...

Now you lot's should apologise to him...
Girls will rush to this thread like....
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by BetWinners(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2019
This is the first ubunja write up I don't like.In all the scenarios men end up being the losers.
In the nigerian environment,It is super easy for women to get money from men because the man are conditioned to have that mentality.Therefore,the man invest more of their emotion & time into women yes?So who loses ?Men.
Many nigerian men cannot attract women without money because they have got no game & sex generally means nothing to women so how can the men get loyalty from women when opening their legs according to you means so much to them but actually means nothing?

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2019
ubunja:
lol. I wrote a list of such writeups for women after I made the promise last time. But When I was done I decided to compile them into a book instead

Women have Ego.
It very true that women have ego. Each time I want to ruffle feminists a bit for the fun of it, I ask them "if you are a full time house wife and your husband is working hard, footing all the bills and taking care of you and your children, would it be wrong or bad for you to make him a sandwich, respect him as the man of house, and do the chores?" grin The look of shock and discomfort on their faces, especially that of American and European feminists, is priceless. They know there is nothing bad but feminism has given them the ego of seeing themselves above those things and that they wouldn't be among top women or would be devaluing themselves if they did those for any man. grin

That’s one of the many many instances of female ego.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Kaycee54321(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Ubunja, this is a well put article.

One Smallie of 18, my last born's mate, walked boldy up to me and told me she's doing Baiday... I gave this girl 5K purely as a gift so she can buy Caprisonne or whatever tickles her fancy...This girl had the mind to ask me for recharge card of 1K few days later, cheesy Her guts were funny sha...I told her sarcastically that I only send cards from 10K above to Ladies... Till today, she says 'Hi' when I run an ad on high end cars available for sale

I'll show her this article so she ups her game for potential prey cos if she keeps at it like this, my Lady will break her in two

Anyways, if I may ask, why didn't you wife your Baby Mama seeing that she actually Loves you and would go out of her way to make you happy?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2019
BetWinners:
This is the first ubunja write up I don't like.In all the scenarios men end up being the losers.
In the nigerian environment,It is super easy for women to get money from men because the man are conditioned to have that mentality.Therefore,the man invest more of their emotion & time into women yes?So who loses ?Men.
Many nigerian men cannot attract women without money because they have got no game & sex generally means nothing to women so how can the men get loyalty from women when opening their legs according to you means so much to them but actually means nothing?
very understandable.

Myself I have a daughter and when she grows up it's better she be a Gold Digger. to survive. I will train her up that way. Love is a losing game. For everyone male or female.

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by BetWinners(m): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2019
ubunja:
very understandable.

Myself I have a daughter and when she grows up it's better she be a Gold Digger. to survive. I will train her up that way. Love is a losing game. For everyone male or female.
Game & the redpill may be harsh but they do teach a man about female nature.A nature I finally accepted a couple of years ago & which I am now at peace with

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by kunleweb: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2019
Talk about Restoring masculinity to menfolk

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Cutehector:
Ilegendd you know, this here is way more better than your shittt. wink yours is about trying to kiss ass.

Ubunja great stuff.

I don't know if you're a mod or not, maybe, you're related to a mod. Whenever I create a thread about your hypocrisy, it gets deleted. I created one some minutes ago, but it has been deleted, so I decided to post it here https://wetclef.com/topic596.html

Those who want to know about his behavior should read it there.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by haweezii(m): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2019
Nice write-up UBUNJA.
You're just a paragon.
I Stan.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2019
iClef:

I don't know if you're a mod or not, maybe, you're related to a mod. Whenever I create a thread about your hypocrisy, it gets deleted. I created one some minutes ago, but it has been deleted, so I decided to post it here https://wetclef.com/topic596.html

Those who want to know about his behavior should read it there.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:

lol my bf already told me in future we having only one kid,nd definitely i will prefer a female child!!! Nd if it should be a male i will keep him away of all this so called red pill syndrome!! I can't treat my son to be treating women like trash when his father isn't!!
Ah! Better give him o so that no girl will use him as a maga. Tell him that true romantic love doesn't exist; ALL girls are after the money; and he should stop spending on girls except on his wife. Ah! Don't do this to your son. Good day.

16 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
ubunja:
Typing...

Bro xup! as much as i agree with some basics you asserted, with these particular write up i feel you aint puttin real men into consideration n for the 1st time i see u violating the guys code;
Asking women to bill & gold digg men is d usual, that it contravenes what the society or men defines wife material to be (nigeria), it can only favour a LovePeddler or gurl not seekin anytin serious.
It is true women like money & most are materialistic buh let not forget women would only gold dig a man they don't love when a woman loves a guy she wil never stress that guy beyond is financial capacity ... these is where we assistance BF come in to play our role grin in yoruba we say "ba eleja yan" i.e help d fisherman smoke is fish. when i was in school i had these Gf that had so many crazy admirers, lol! if i tell her i feel like eatin chicken n chip or other fast foods she wil ask me not to spend my money she'll place a call to one of d assistant BFs to buy n bring it .. do i nid to tell u dey will.
A man's heart is where is treasure is, sure ! buh treasures are rare, ever wonder y men can easily lavish money buh can't dash out properties or valueables ... these days men find it easy to leave a liability regardless of amount spent, what men find hard to leave is a treasure,
In real men's world ,the kind of gurl they find hard to leave is one who adds value to dem. money is meant to be spent treasures are meant to kept.that is why men keep gurls dey find rare. what hold a man down is not what he invest on a lady rather its what he finds in her. lets be guided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nat404: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Galaxyroyp:

Wouldn't you mind sharing how you do it?
No, I don't. But I do not want to say it now. This is my little secret.

But what I want you to know right now is that women out there think every man they come across with, wants to sleep them. Some of these women will start asking for things right away. To be smart, you have to spend little. If she asks you for a call card, just send her as little as N200 and watch her reaction. Of course, a woman who doesn't want you would not show appreciation. Some of them will not call you with the call card to say thank you. This is a sign zhat she has a lot of men who do give her more than that. Due to the fact that most of these women have a lot of men, they can afford to snub you. After all, you mean nothing to them.

First impression matters a lot. If a woman is rude to you, you shouldn't expect the same woman to be nice to you when things go wrong. If she suddenly changes after her first impression, what you need to know is that it's all about pretence.

More to come later.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by MrStan11(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Uubbbuuunnnnjjaaaaaa are you for us or are you against us.

Why revealing our secret anyhow,
Me I don't like it o.

Smart girls will read this and suffer us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by BossDante: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Contrary to public opinion in this post, I actually think this right up here is still to our advantage and not for the ladies. Look beyond the surface, read with your mind eyes, and there you'll see the treasure. Moreover, When a secret or strategy is known by the enemy, that secret and strategy becomes harmless. So my brothers.. cut ubunja some slacks grin

Now let me discuss some issues raised:

In short; If you're impossible for him to fvck, even though he's spending, he figures you're impossible FOR EVERY OTHER MAN to fvck. He imagines if he can't buy your pussy, then no man will steal you from him by offering you money. It makes you a good investment

As an OG, I know a girl's got feelings.. if she isn't giving me the pussy then she's giving someone else. I abort mission. Fvck me thinking bout how strong willed and chased she is, everyone is easy for someone they like.. if she is being difficult.. she isn't playing hard to get.. she's got no feelings or minimum feelings for you.. abort mission.. and if she's really got feelings for you but playing the hard to get game, still abort mission cos apparently, some other guy be tapping tha' rASS while she keeping you in the dark.. plus even if another guy isn't on the buddy, you definitely don't need a girl who wanna be playing head-gamez with you. You need to put her on check immediately. Abort mission.. even if she's a virgin, and not willing to pop the cherry yet, there are other "ways" She can show commitment and sacrifice without penetrative sex.. plus, you need to confirm the virginity. "I'm a virgin, I'm pregnant, I'm on my period" remains a lady top lies.

I'm sure you've heard someone say to a shopkeeper, "boss, I buy here everyday but today I don't have money, can you give me something on credit?" The customer feels a bond, having spent a lot in that shop. He thinks the shopkeeper shares that bond. But no. The shopkeeper doesn't feel it and will reply, "No credit please!". Leaving the customer feeling betrayed.

When you spend, you feel the bond, she doesn't. So you need to up your game. Input the doctrine of "Nothing goes for nothing" into your daily life while dealing with ladies. Since I started doing things that way, I have never felt hurt no more. I'm not saying I stopped spending, but rather, I get a Return of Investment (ROI) in all my transactions. Them will come with all those manipulations and guilt tripping about how as friends you should do things selflessly and not expect anything in return. I might be selfless with my fellow guy who would appreciate my input and even if he doesn't.. it's alright.. he is a whimp.. but not with a lady. When they come around with such guilt tripping, I ask them if it's only a guy that should be selfless and which selfless shii they have done for me.. some bring in religion and talk about how God will bless my effort when I do something and expect nothing back.. I ask them if they wouldn't like God's Blessing too.. so what's stopping them from being selfless cheesy undecided

For men sex is a release. While spending is an expression of love. For women sex is the expression of love. Spending is the release. The stress that a man releases through sex, a woman releases through spending or Shopping.

This is how women see spending.. the same way we see sex.. it WON'T guarantee commitment. Now, for gigolos, this right here is a secret.. you can use to your advantage. It's easier for them to give cash same way it's easier for us to give sex, if you tick the right boxes.

Grand Mama got more game than Slay Mama.

You got jokes bro grin cheesy

Cc:
Ubunja
Martinez39
iClef
Toks2008

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by IHate9jerianss(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
BetWinners:
The guy is good but this is his worst article.He said a man can capture the heart of a woman by having sex with her but women are capable of having sex with multiple men(even their official partners)and feel nothing for them.

He also said men can become invested in women by spending their money on them but in the real world, many men spend large sums of money on women and feel nothing for them while having strong emotions for women they spend nothing on

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
Martinez39, stop quoting me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
RedCreme21:
Martinez39, stop quoting me.
I will from henceforth.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Martinez39:
I will from henceforth.
Sorry if that came out rudely. But stop claiming that i wrote female miseducations. I believe entirely in love not golddigging and all that.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
RedCreme21:
Sorry if that came out rudely. But stop claiming that i wrote female miseducations. I believe entirely in love not golddigging and all that.
Okay.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Vicboy1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ubunja u are freeing many men but why are you still encouraging girls to continue with heart break
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
For the guys struggling to make sense of this writeup: STOP.
Let this Miseducation go. Forget you even read it. It's not for you.

For those thinking I have empowered women: Why not? Your sister, daughters and nieces also need the game. Not just you and the males in your family.

But I promise you, any woman who follows what has been outlined here will get the lifestyle she deserves from men.

This is the other side of the coin.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Vicboy1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ubunja 90% of girls are gold digging in nature .

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ORIMIRI: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
ubunja:
For the guys struggling to make sense of this writeup: STOP.
Let this Miseducation go. Forget you even read it. It's not for you.

For those thinking I have empowered women: Why not? Your sister, daughters and nieces also need the game. Not just you and the males in your family.

But I promise you, any woman who follows what has been outlined here will get the lifestyle she deserves from men.

This is the other side of the coin.

Ubunja my guy,you don the cast oo! Why fall guys hand?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
Vicboy1:
Ubunja 90% of girls are gold digging in nature .
I bet you never met a REAL Gold Digger. These girls digging you for airtime and a meal are just minor league gold diggers. They are average. The way many men are average in chasing sex. But not on Player levels.

There are women out here getting houses, cars and businesses without giving any man sex. These are the real Diggers this writeup goes out to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
ORIMIRI:
[color=#006600][/color]

Ubunja my guy,you don the cast oo! Why fall guys hand?
I'm literally telling you to stop what you're doing and you're doing it. Do you have comprehension issues?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Vicboy1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
But ubunja are you sure any girl that read this your write up will put them in practice
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Vicboy1:
But ubunja are you sure any girl that read this your write up will put them in practice
no ways. The same way guys who read not everyone of them will put into practice what they read. I'll be surprised if 2 % even did. But in any case, for the girl in need of this information she'll get the enlightenment she needs.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.