Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,564 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] (26771 Views)

If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Victoronah1:
lol. I am so rich that I will still spend and it doesn't even look like I removed 5 naira from my account and will stiff Bleep the girl. grin grin grin. But ubunjs is wrong. A woman's heart is not her pussy, if it was we won't have runs girls and love peddlers. A woman's heart lies same in her wallet. Who ever invests more in any relationship money wise will always be the looser and not sex.
money is not the only valuable thing in the world. Time is also money. Haven't you heard a woman complain, "But I gave you my best years and you betrayed me"? Time and looks are also an investment. Treasure is not always finances. Remember when women came up with "Waste his time 2018"? That's to show you not only money can be wasted.

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
smiliyB:
please can you drop some information on this. I'm building myself to be an independent woman but I'm already feeling like a loser sad kinda scary cry like this particular write up is an eye opener for me.
independent women are losers. That's first and foremost. They are the cheapest women around because they pay for their own way through life. That's why most men love independent women because what's better than a woman who let's you as a man pay only for your half while she pays for her own half all in the name of 50-50? It's like dealing with another guy. When a woman goes 50-50 with a man it just means the man is getting sex for free.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Victoronah1: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
money is not the only valuable thing in the world. Time is also money. Haven't you heard a woman complain, "But I gave you my best years and you betrayed me"? Time and looks are also an investment. Treasure is not always finances. Remember when women came up with "Waste his time 2018"? That's to show you not only money can be wasted.
then we can now say money is not the only thing in a man's world. If he has the money and spends it. It wouldn't hurt him then. From your write up came this assumption.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Victoronah1: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
independent women are losers. That's first and foremost. They are the cheapest women around because they pay for their own way through life. That's why most men love independent women because what's better than a woman who let's you as a man pay only for your half while she pays for her own half all in the name of 50-50? It's like dealing with another guy. When a woman goes 50-50 with a man it just means the man is getting sex for free.
but sex is not all in a relationship. Sex is a two sided things. The woman also enjoys it. Haven't you met a woman who haves sex with a guy and it ends. If the guy meets her she will say," we had sex and I enjoyed myself and I am done". Also from your write up time is also a part. So the lady can waist his time and get married to someone else. From same comment you quoted me.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Victoronah1:
but sex is not all in a relationship. Sex is a two sided things. The woman also enjoys it. Haven't you met a woman who haves sex with a guy and it ends. If the guy meets her she will say," we had sex and I enjoyed myself and I am done". Also from your write up time is also a part. So the lady can waist his time and get married to someone else. From same comment you quoted me.
sex is the only power a woman will always have over a man. If you give sex up, no matter how much you enjoy it, you have lost all power. What else can a man look forward to after sex? Your cooking? Your cleaning? You are done.

Gold Diggers know as a rule that they never sleep with their target, or atleast delay it until its absolutely impossible to delay it any longer.

If you love sex, find a guy you don't want anything from, then give him. But the man whose money and ring you want, you never give him sex. If you do, you have given him the one thing he wanted and there's no reason or incentive for him to give you the things that YOU want. That's why trophy wives ration sex for rich hubby while freely giving it to the pool boy. Because in love, sex is a weapon. Outside of love, sex is nothing and any guy can get it.

If a girl is freely having sex with a guy, the moment the guy tells the girl he loves her, that's the moment his access to sex becomes controlled. Because as soon as love enters the picture, sex becomes a tool.

10 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Victoronah1:
then we can now say money is not the only thing in a man's world. If he has the money and spends it. It wouldn't hurt him then. From your write up came this assumption.
you can say "time" is also valuable, but man and time are best friends. You can never waste a man's time because he gets richer and more attractive as he ages.

"if he has money and spends it, it wouldn't hurt either", that's why somewhere in the miseducation I said "There's an amount of money that if a man spends, everything becomes an investment".
Now that amount varies from man to man according to his bank balance and net worth.

But as woman your goal is to work out that amount. If you're dating a billionaire then you don't ask for airtime and phones. That's nothing to him. You ask that from Joe down the street.
But from a billionaire you request cars and houses. And the billionaire will oblige cause he can afford these things. But over time, the accumulative cost of these items begins to make a dent on his finances. Then the Sunk Cost Fallacy kicks in.

When dealing with a rich man your job is to make him spend. And spend big. That's how you get a ring from him.
And the sweet part? At any time you can drop him and walk away rich even BEFORE marrying him cause you have been gold digging him extensively. Again, that's how gold diggers get rich without having sex or getting married. It's all a Game.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by alpontif(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ubunja the Great!

May your well of wisdom never run dry, I thought I was the only one who have figured this out....alas, you know too, and more importantly you are spreading the knowledge.

Kudos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
alpontif:
Ubunja the Great!

May your well of wisdom never run dry, I thought I was the only one who have figured this out....alas, you know too, and more importantly you are spreading the knowledge.

Kudos.
yes sir. Sharing is caring.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Digmygold: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
sex is the only power a woman will always have over a man. If you give sex up, no matter how much you enjoy it, you have lost all power. What else can a man look forward to after sex? Your cooking? Your cleaning? You are done.

Gold Diggers know as a rule that they never sleep with their target, or atleast delay it until its absolutely impossible to delay it any longer.

If you love sex, find a guy you don't want anything from, then give him. But the man whose money and ring you want, you never give him sex. If you do, you have given him the one thing he wanted and there's no reason or incentive for him to give you the things that YOU want. That's why trophy wives ration sex for rich hubby while freely giving it to the pool boy. Because in love, sex is a weapon. Outside of love, sex is nothing and any guy can get it.

If a girl is freely having sex with a guy, the moment the guy tells the girl he loves her, that's the moment his access to sex becomes controlled. Because as soon as love enters the picture, sex becomes a tool.

Chai see stupidity at its peak. For your mind you dey lecture yet you are still pvssy hunting at 60 when your mates have their grand kids helping them with chores already. If you need to fetch food you go and queue up at the canteen with your grey hairs. That is a curse.

It is indeed a curse to be born by a messy,myopic illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Digmygold: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:

You would buy sex from filthy tarts yet call your babymamas gold diggers if they ask for feeding allowance for their kids who bear your surname. You need help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 4:02am On Dec 31, 2019
smiliyB:
The guys are not smiling again grin grin Please more of this women's thread, I'm seeing something seriously serious.Lol

Endeavour to write for both genders, let's be enlighten together and choose whatever we wanna choose n learn from it.
I don't think I can write more content for women because there was virtually no feedback from women. Only one lady got back with anything constructive and even she has since deactivated. I see no point in writing for mutes. A big part of the Miseducations is the feedback guys give. It puts the writeup into context for others to understand. But women didn't comment with their own experiences even though the writeup was for them so it was effort wasted as far as I see it.

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Omar09(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2019
[right][/right]
ubunja:
I don't think I can write more content for women because there was virtually no feedback from women. Only one lady got back with anything constructive and even she has since deactivated. I see no point in writing for mutes. A big part of the Miseducations is the feedback guys give. It puts the writeup into context for others to understand. But women didn't comment with their own experiences even though the writeup was for them so it was effort wasted as far as I see it.

That is their entitlement speaking. They feel you should continue to write and they are not obligated to give feedbacks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Omar09:
[right][/right]

That is their entitlement speaking. They feel you should continue to write and they are not obligated to give feedbacks.
that's never gonna happen.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
How many bothered to read it ?you have gotten the reputation for being a woman-hater(from ladies perspective ) so they don't bother reading your threads contents because they expects it is the usual pro-man talk.

I did send you a message on whatsapp concerning the miseducation. I did give feedback. Except you mean feedback on Nairaland
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Michellekabod2:

How many bothered to read it ?you have gotten the reputation for being a woman-hater(from ladies perspective ) so they don't bother reading your threads contents because they expects it is the usual pro-man talk.

I did send you a message on whatsapp concerning the miseducation. I did give feedback. Except you mean feedback on Nairaland
women always read the Miseducations. That one I know. If that bold sign [FOR WOMEN] Wasn't enough to make them read then I guess women have more issues than I previously thought.

Actually this miseducation was a defining moment in that it even separated the true womanhaters from among my brothers and it also instilled in me that women, despite their complaints about broke guys, really don't love money enough to chase it with the determination that guys have when they chase pussy. And now when I read some girl complain about broke guys I just roll my eyes.

Oh yes, and I meant feedback on NL. I even always tell guys on my WhatsApp that their stories given me in pvt on WhatsApp help no one cause I already know. But there are guys on NL who don't know. I encourage guys to be brave and share here on NL so everyone benefits and it stays on public record indefinitely.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Blessedchild24(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
Victoronah1:
happy new year in advance bro have you learn forex now
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Victoronah1: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2020
Blessedchild24:

happy new year in advance bro have you learn forex now
same to you. No I she not. People seem to advice me not to invest claiming I will loose money.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Blessedchild24(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
Victoronah1:
same to you. No I she not. People seem to advice me not to invest claiming I will loose money.
okay
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Wantedola(m): 1:54am On Feb 06, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by seanwilliam(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
pansophist:

Because ''niceness'' is a subset of morality, and the planet doesn't care about morality. lion doesn't care to know if killing is bad, he will kill to stay alive. Look around you, from tobacco companies to soda companies, all these are bad to your health, but they have to convince you to buy it for them to thrive. All the politicians that raped Nigeria for long are living lavishly, enjoying the fruit of their immorality, and create laws for the pleb to abide by, while they merry on top of the food chain and the mass suffers. The whites that plundered Africa's wealth for five centuries are living good, by us being nice are living badly. Got it?

Out of all species, it is only human that evolved to be conscious of morality, to be civilized and created laws and conduct., but at the very base, if you eliminate morality, you are more likely to survive, hence, bad boys are more attractive. To survive, it is about what works, and not morality, or being nice, or any other subset. Same with romance.
mehn, u people have gone far in terms of psychology and practicality... please, how do I widen my knowledge on practical aspect of life...
Hmmmmm
Martinez39s
Ichidodo

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Luminary1(f): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
My girlfriend left me earlier this month
She goes out and comes back late at night during her outing I call and she doesn't pick, she doesn't even inform me she is going out.
This faithful day when she went out and came back we argued and I asked her where she was coming from. She said the next community and I asked her thereafter who she went there to meet and her purpose she said she has no answer to the question.
I was angry I slapped her I wanted to continue but I couldn't hit her more, I wasn't the woman beating type and that was my first time.
My mum scolded me that I shouldn't try such act again,since i haven't married her. Although I took her seriously and I cared for her to my capacity though my pay isn't enough but I tried my best.
I sometimes sacrifice myself just to make her happy. The next day after our argument she went to the same place and still didn't call me to inform me of her whereabouts...I called her and told her to see me since I had it in mind I wanted to apologize for the previous day although she was wrong she told me she went outing and can't come back early.
We continued like this throughout the week and by Sunday she told me she was seeing someone who was talking to her about marriage and of course my girlfriend is so desperate to marry and she is just 27+. She said I am too jealous, I should spare her, I am treating her like she is betrothed to me, that I can't let her live her life. It worried me because she wasn't like this when we started 10 months ago.
Having heard her, I told her things were over between us but my heart wasn't settled because I loved her so deep that I couldn't even cheat on her or make her unhappy.
I went back to beg her after all her acts and misbehavior, i called her she insulted me, but I still loved her.
I planned my life around her and it's hard now for me to move on...my life is stalled.
I can't eat, I think about killing myself like I am a failure, i never treated her bad. But she chose someone else over me when she was my priority. She knew I lived for her. Everyone around us know this. I am confused what should I do ���

Found this on my page. This bitches ain't loyal cheesy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by mystery22: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
Latexxbro
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by okikiosibodu(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Martinez39:
This miseducation for ladies is better than all the boring female miseducation jargons ever written by Sandra8, Missghosted, Eyeness and others. Kudos to Ubunja.

I have always known this that's why I always told boys to stop spending. If any one had read my previous posts, you will observe where I pointed out financial investment in a relationship as the main reason for Nigerian boys committing suicide by sniper during a break up. They've have invested so much money and time and even gone into debt because they want to make their girlfriends happy. Having invested all these, it's not surprising to see them doing all they can to maintain the relationship. They even endure toxicity and disrespect from the girl; they accept all her rules and are willing to bow to her like a fool; they readily forgive her when she cheats and lie; etc. Why are they going through all this? Because they have heavily invested in the relationship and seeing the dissolution of the relationship would mean their investment and sacrifices were all for nothing and had been a waste.

Spending, investing, and sacrificing heavily in a relationship that lasted for quite a long time but end and didn't amount to anything is like wasting part of your life all for nothing. It's even clear, which makes it more painful, that those energy, time, and investment could have been channelled to other things. The more the investment, the greater the hurt during break up. Some really invested so so much (and even went into debt or sacrificed huge parts of their career or business plan just to see that the girl is alright) that they become depressed and suicidal during a break up. They are terrible drained, saddened, and hurt that a great part of their lives had all been for nothing (and have incurred debt and passed on good opportunities all for nothing).
So apt. I was a victim of this. I understand better, thanks to Ubunja. I wish to get the male version of this write up
I have learnt that to change the direction of the heart, one needs to change the allocation of the treasure
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by babyoy(f): 7:33am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=ubunja post=85365306]I don't think I can write more content for women because there was virtually no feedback from women. Only one lady got back with anything constructive and even she has since deactivated. I see no point in writing for mutes. A big part of the Miseducations is the feedback guys give. It puts the writeup into context for others to understand. But women didn't comment with their own experiences even though the writeup was for them so it was effort wasted as far as I see it. [/quote
I am a woman and I really enjoyed this your writeup, infact I even sent a copy to a friend of mine (of course d writer of d info was mentioned too), please keep it up.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 12:23am On Jun 19, 2020
okikiosibodu:

So apt. I was a victim of this. I understand better, thanks to Ubunja. I wish to get the male version of this write up
I have learnt that to change the direction of the heart, one needs to change the allocation of the treasure
you mean how to get women invested in you or how to avoid being invested in women?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 12:27am On Jun 19, 2020
babyoy:
I am a woman and I really enjoyed this your writeup, infact I even sent a copy to a friend of mine (of course d writer of d info was mentioned too), please keep it up

Well we will see if the Misedu-cash-ins can become a regular feature.
Have a nice one.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by okikiosibodu(m): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2020
ubunja:
you mean how to get women invested in you or how to avoid being invested in women?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by zexy2030(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2020
ubunja:

Well we will see if the Misedu-cash-ins can become a regular feature.
Have a nice one.
ubunja where have u been?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2020
Ubunja is a failure angry

Just kidding tongue , keep up the good work bro
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by TkhGuy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
ubunja:
[b]#LevelUp
#SecureTheBag

Guys you have head it, I am sure lot of you guys knows what to do, and I know most girls will get most unthinkable spell to make you see them as your investment, it's your responsibility to charge your spirit from girls who are out to make you their scapegoat..

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by TkhGuy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Victoronah1:

To some point yes, they is certain amount of money a man will make, he targets not who he spent his money on, there is a time that he let go of what he see as lost, and this time he have more than enough & if you have been all about his money, he will dump you and move on, I have done that a lot, you can only get that man or guy if he have been spending half or More than half of his earning on you.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by tunjilana: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Most smart men don't roll this way again. Very few men still give out things that cost them a lot to undeserving women!

Even if it looks big to her and she feels like she has dug gold, it may just be a small,tiny fraction of the man's worth...imagine a Nigerian politician buying ause for a side check and in her mind she feels like she is digging gold...No, tha man just did charity....it cost him not to nothing...

This only holds when men sacrifice things that are of serious value to them in search of the P.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / How Can I Woo Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.