Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] (26762 Views)

If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by u11ae1013: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
This guy is a genius

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Vicboy1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ubunja If majority of girls that read this write up didn't put it in practice then it actually show the are illogical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Kingoflotto(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
ubunja:
For the guys struggling to make sense of this writeup: STOP.
Let this Miseducation go. Forget you even read it. It's not for you.

For those thinking I have empowered women: Why not? Your sister, daughters and nieces also need the game. Not just you and the males in your family.

But I promise you, any woman who follows what has been outlined here will get the lifestyle she deserves from men.

This is the other side of the coin.
Ubunja I celebrate you and I understand you perfectly well... You are indeed a very wise man and I respect you for that... Don't blame guys criticizing you for this post.. It's obviously been one sided for a long time now and they have gotten pretty used to it... Definitely women are also part of the society and no matter what happens we still need them one way or another.. We must all have female friends.. Nieces.. Sisters and female kids after all we are all born of woman which is our mothers... Thumbs up bro... I really see the wisdom in this post...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kingoflotto:

Ubunja I celebrate you and I understand you perfectly well... You are indeed a very wise man and I respect you for that... Don't blame guys criticizing you for this post.. It's obviously been one sided for a long time now and they have gotten pretty used to it... Definitely women are also part of the society and no matter what happens we still need them one way or another.. We must all have female friends.. Nieces.. Sisters and female kids after all we are all born of woman which is our mothers... Thumbs up bro... I really see the wisdom in this post...
it's been one sided for a long time.... True. Guys think women are an Enemy. They are not. They may be hoes but doesn't mean they have to die. They must be understood, their nature made peace with, then fvcked. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ORIMIRI: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
ubunja:
I'm literally telling you to stop what you're doing and you're doing it. Do you have comprehension issues?

Thought the miseducation thing is all about empowering the male? Why the sudden shift to please the female? Would it now be more appropriate to reffer to you as cap'n save a hoe since you are all about miseducating them now?

What happens to consistency of purpose in your message?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
ORIMIRI:
[color=#006600][/color]

Thought the miseducation thing is all about empowering the male? Why the sudden shift to please the female? Would it now be more appropriate to reffer to you as cap'n save a hoe since you are all about miseducating them now?

Well then stop following my writeups. You are not forced.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Vicboy1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
ORIMIRI:
[color=#006600][/color]

But ubunja said majority of girls that read this won't put it in practice
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Vicboy1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Girls are still players in nature even if ubunja didn't post this
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Your posts are too confrontational, but mostly on point. Except that the concept of love itself is just a fictitious construct made famous by Telemundo and Zeeworld, and a stable, logical man does not fall in love with a woman he has invested in, any more than he falls in love with a car or a house that he has spent on.

Ride on sha. Men need to stop being wussies.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ORIMIRI: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
[/color][color=#006600]
ubunja:

Now,you suddenly realised that you have a doughter, sister,mother or wife etc, and they have to be empowered through the miseducation too? Well, that is a good one i see. But i think your EMOTION is working on you already. This write up depicts you as a soft being,a mangina,a traitor to the redpill and not the alpha you wish to intill in boys through your previous miseducation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
Your posts are too confrontational, but mostly on point. Except that the concept of love itself is just a fictitious construct made famous by Telemundo and Zeeworld, and a stable, logical man does not fall in love with a woman he has invested in, any more than he falls in love with a car or a house that he has spent on.

Ride on sha. Men need to stop being wussies.
yar my writeups are too blunt
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
ORIMIRI:
[/color][color=#006600]

Now,you suddenly realised that you have a doughter, sister,mother or wife etc, and they have to be empowered through the miseducation too? Well, that is a good one i see. But i think your EMOTION is working on you already. This write up depicts you as a soft being,a mangina,a traitor to the redpill and not the alpha you wish to intill in boys through your previous miseducation

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Vicboy1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
But ubunja is trying
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=RisenPhoenix post=83935234]Your posts are too confrontational, but mostly on point. Except that the concept of love itself is just a fictitious construct made famous by Telemundo and Zeeworld, and a stable, logical man does not fall in love with a woman he has invested in, any more than he falls in love with a car or a house that he has spent on.

Ride on sha. Men need to stop being wussies.[/qu
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Cutehector(m): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
iClef:

I don't know if you're a mod or not, maybe, you're related to a mod. Whenever I create a thread about your hypocrisy, it gets deleted. I created one some minutes ago, but it has been deleted, so I decided to post it here https://wetclef.com/topic596.html

Those who want to know about his behavior should read it there.
never you spew trash when mentioning me kiddo.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Cutehector:
never you spew trash when mentioning me kiddo.

Unintelligent old man. Click that link and read about your misery. As we come, you'll worship us, as we go, you abuse. Old age without a direction has besotted you.

I won't dignify you with a reply again. Keep roaming, dear old man. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by galadima77(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
That's one thing some ladies just don't get right. This piece might be for ladies but i'd look at it from a guy's perspective: my advantage.

Someone said on a post that made it to fp that guys come here on NL to form alpha male whereas in real life are busy chasing ladies; at shopping malls, begging for 3 years to be loved, etc. If there were no simps, Ubunja wouldn't bother with those mis-eds; I suppose.

Thanks again man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
kunleweb:

I beg you. Let Ubunja be. You're too filled with negative vibe. Its okay if you're unhappy and negative, but let people be without throwing your tantrums/rants/negative thrashy bitchy attitude. Its sickening to imagine you're a woman and a doctor. You're filled with sadness.

My goodness. Don't bother responding. I don't see you better than a vomitt spill

May God forgive whosoever stole your peace
why are you so bitter?

Na wa o.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
ubunja:
I bet you never met a REAL Gold Digger. These girls digging you for airtime and a meal are just minor league gold diggers. They are average. The way many men are average in chasing sex. But not on Player levels.

There are women out here getting houses, cars and businesses without giving any man sex. These are the real Diggers this writeup goes out to.
True. There are very powerful gold diggers. I remember a girl that visited a basketball player regularly and got $20,000 for each stay. Not only that, the basketball player always pay for the first class air flight that will take her and friends to see him.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by karo93: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nice article as usual....

IMHO.....While many statements in this article are true, i believe the hypothesis has been stretched beyond its reach....

A man who spends on a girl gets attached not because his emotions are in the money but because letting go means wasting so much investment......He holds on so he doesnt loose not because of emotions....

Most guys spend money to impress girls and keep them hooked not because love is shacking their head

A lady that has sex with a guy is hooked in many ways and i agree with the article on most.....also sex is an investment to a lady, she doesnt want to be one of the girls the guy slept with and dumped. She doesnt want her body count to increase unnecessarily so she holds on.....

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
ORIMIRI:

Don't get so worked up on Ubunja's post. Let ubunja be his own individual. If he wants to write a miseducation for girls, no problem and he has the liberty to do such. See him the way you would see a medicine man that attends to need of both genders. Ubunja never swore allegiance to any gender. He is hear to spill the truth for both genders as we can now see.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by karo93: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
In all this article runs a very big risk of destroying the concept of love....for one i think it misleads ladies into thinking the guy that doesnt spend much doesnt love them......i disagree...

The guy that doesnt spend much just isnt trying to impress or get her attention..... he may be stingy, he may feel he already has her attention, or he may be smart enough to know that you cant get or keep a girl with money cos u are not the richest guy in the room......it doesnt mean he doesnt love her

A lady may not have sex with a guy for church reasons....fear of pregnancy hell or abortion....fear of what if the rship doesnt work how does she tell her future husband...or simply because she wants the guy to look at her as chaste and moral....

All these are confounders that affect the crux of this article making it an exagerration with risks of misleading alot of people

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Lionpikin(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
ubunja:
very understandable.

Myself I have a daughter and when she grows up it's better she be a Gold Digger. to survive. I will train her up that way. Love is a losing game. For everyone male or female.
I so much love this, I would rather my daughter/sister be a gold digger than fooling herself in the name of love.... LOVE IS A LOOSING GAME FOR EVERYONE, MALE OR FEMALE..words on a marble..... although, I didn't understand it like this, but I've always seen people in love as loosers, if you refuse to fall in love, you can seldom be used.....Ubunja, you are da bomb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by mrpaedo(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

The guy is good but this is his worst article.He said a man can capture the heart of a woman by having sex with her but women are capable of having sex with multiple men(even their official partners)and feel nothing for them.

He also said men can become invested in women by spending their money on them but in the real world, many men spend large sums of money on women and feel nothing for them while having strong emotions for women they spend nothing on
He fuccked up with this post.I am bitterly disappointed undecided
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Kingoflotto(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hmm.. Guys are just blaming ubunja for this write up but It's filled with deep wisdom but most guys are just viewing it from one perspective and that is why you're all complaining ... You guys need to read to understand and having a deep understanding of what ubunja just wrote... It's a miseducation so it's left to both genders to understand how this things work and apply it to your own best interests.... Kudos to ubunja...

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Kingoflotto(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lionpikin:
I so much love this, I would rather my daughter/sister be a gold digger than fooling herself in the name of love.... LOVE IS A LOOSING GAME FOR EVERYONE, MALE OR FEMALE..words on a marble..... although, I didn't understand it like this, but I've always seen people in love as loosers, if you refuse to fall in love, you can seldom be used.....Ubunja, you are da bomb
Ah swear

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Vicboy1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Some guys are not happy that ubunja decided to help the females
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Draken(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is definitely a good write up that I think women should really pay attention to and view it without invoking their emotions as I'm sure some people will get triggered.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Vicboy1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Draken many girls will still ignore de write up .women can be confused sometimes
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by mrpaedo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Draken:
This is definitely a good write up that[b] I think women should really pay attention to[/b] and view it without invoking their emotions as I'm sure some people will get triggered.
Sit your dumbarse down! Every authentic redpiller knows women will never take relationship advise from a man angry
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by mrpaedo(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Vicboy1:
Draken many girls will still ignore de write up .women can be confused sometimes
Will you shut up with that bs! Women always know exactly what they are doing angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.