Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] (26746 Views)

If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
adewake34:

Love exists a long time ago. Before Homer (Troy). Another thing is attachment; the interest; attraction, dependence ... that you can call it what you want, or invent an acceptance. But love is sacred. He is eternal. I believe in him. wink

I was referring to romantic love not any other type.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kingoflotto:
Hmm.. Guys are just blaming ubunja for this write up but It's filled with deep wisdom but most guys are just viewing it from one perspective and that is why you're all complaining ... You guys need to read to understand and having a deep understanding of what ubunja just wrote... It's a miseducation so it's left to both genders to understand how this things work and apply it to your own best interests.... Kudos to ubunja...
The guys that are bitter are pumped on emotions. The lesson guys can learn here is to stop financially investing in a relationship that is not certain to end in marriage or else they are playing a losing game. Girls too can learn here. To me, it's not about who ubunja supports, it's about the truthfulness of his posts. His posts are truthful and ubunja is not stopping anyone from having sense. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Kingoflotto(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Martinez39:
The guys that are bitter are pumped on emotions. The lesson guys can learn here is to stop financially investing in a relationship that is not certain to end in marriage or else they are playing a losing game. Girls too can learn here. To me, it's not about who ubunja supports, it's about the truthfulness of his posts. His posts are truthful and ubunja is not stopping anyone from having sense. grin
Exactly boss.. It seems like you are the only one that understands what ubunja wrote here... It goes in both ways so it's left to each individuals and genders to apply wisdom along with it... Simple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
Martinez39:

Writing a miseducation for both genders by one author is like , producing insecticides for use and on the otherhand producing a disappearing charm for the cockroahes. does it make sense.
You know even in battles ... God pick a side check d bible. if the females want him dey can av him, we own d world that is like an homeside advantage .. a notorious gold digger nkechi blessing jus got dumped scoreline 1:0 let d game roll.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
ericsmith:

Writing a miseducation for both genders by one author is like , producing insecticides for use and on the otherhand producing a disappearing charm for the cockroahes. does it make sense.
You know even in battles ... God pick a side check d bible. if the females want him dey can av him, we own d world that is like an homeside advantage .. a notorious gold digger nkechi blessing jus got dumped scoreline 1:0 let d game roll.
As long as white knights and simps are the overwhelming majority, you would be under a misapprehension to think men own the world. White knights and simps are the creators, bones and muscles of gynocentrism. It's a case of being a king on paper but being homeless in reality.

I believe in the emancipation of boys from female manipulation. If Ubunja chooses to enlighten the ladies, it's his choice. Though I don't support giving the ladies a helping hand in the game for obvious reasons but we must all respect the fact that this is his thread and that this topic is loaded with truth. By the way, Ubunja never proclaimed to be faithful to the boys. Let the miseducationist be his own individual.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by seanwilliam(m): 12:19am On Nov 12, 2019
I'm finding it hard to believe that this write up is a knowledge of single individual and not combined effort of psychology professors

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 1:15am On Nov 12, 2019
So many guys in their feelings about this post. I'm tempted to post another chapter from my Gold Digger book. Seems like so many womanhating weaklings are pretending to be Alpha and using the Miseducations as a hiding place.

If any guy is bothered by this writeup, spare me the whining and wait for future guy-friendly writeups. If you're really really pissed then maybe it's time for a divorce. Either way life goes on. We have Female relatives, they also need game.

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by SamzackD(m): 6:28am On Nov 12, 2019
ubunja:
So many guys in their feelings about this post. I'm tempted to post another chapter from my Gold Digger book. Seems like so many womanhating weaklings are pretending to be Alpha and using the Miseducations as a hiding place.

If any guy is bothered by this writeup, spare me the whining and wait for future guy-friendly writeups. If you're really really pissed then maybe it's time for a divorce. Either way life goes on. We have Female relatives, they also need game.

So true, now i understand that post that made front page about lots of men claiming alpha male online, but are simps and pvssies in real life and you can tell by their comments here,

only a dummy would read this post and think it puts him at a disadvantage, if truly they've been following the miseducations they'll know that this post just cements the reason for a guy not to spend money on getting or keeping a woman,

But as usual the fake "Alpha males", who still use money to beg women for their attention, are now here lamenting,

cause if you don't spend a dime to get women then you needn't fear gold diggers, cause gold diggers are the other side of the coin as there are Alphas (pussy hunters) so are Gold diggers (money hunters), one can't exist without the other,

just as not every guy would read ubunja's miseducations and become Alphas, so also not every woman would read this article and become gold diggers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 7:08am On Nov 12, 2019
SamzackD:

So true, now i understand that post that made front page about lots of men claiming alpha male online, but are simps and pvssies in real life and you can tell by their comments here,

only a dummy would read this post and think it puts him at a disadvantage, if truly they've been following the miseducations they'll know that this post just cements the reason for a guy not to spend money on getting or keeping a woman,

But as usual the fake "Alpha males", who still use money to beg women for their attention, are now here lamenting,

cause if you don't spend a dime to get women then you needn't fear gold diggers, cause gold diggers are the other side of the coin as there are Alphas (pussy hunters) so are Gold diggers (money hunters), one can't dexist without the other,

just as not every guy would read ubunja's miseducations and become Alphas, so also not every woman would read this article and become gold diggers.
who is this guy?
Someone can take your thoughts EXACTLY and put them down leaving you wondering if he's a mind reader. Dude do you read my mind through and through.

I normally equate Players to Virgins. Because Virgins with game get money without sex just like Players get sex without money. But since a woman can't be a virgin forever while dating, the Gold Digger is next in line as the "opposite side of the coin". I even said it elsewhere, Gold Diggers are the best women. Not best for every man. But they fulfill the money chasing role to perfection.

Truly, the gold digger is the opposite side of the coin.
When I told someone here that I'm writing a thread for gold digging he asked why? I told him that's the only way I can express some concepts the best possible way. If this thread was for guys it wasn't going to be as deep as it is. This thread just validates all the other past threads. As you have said, only dummies will think this disempowers men.

Thanks for seeing things from my perspective.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by SamzackD(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2019
ubunja:
who is this guy?
Someone can take your thoughts EXACTLY and put them down leaving you wondering if he's a mind reader. Dude do you read my mind through and through.

I normally equate Players to Virgins. Because Virgins with game get money without sex just like Players get sex without money. But since a woman can't be a virgin forever while dating, the Gold Digger is next in line as the "opposite side of the coin". I even said it elsewhere, Gold Diggers are the best women. Not best for every man. But they fulfill the money chasing role to perfection.

Truly, the gold digger is the opposite side of the coin.
When I told someone here that I'm writing a thread for gold digging he asked why? I told him that's the only way I can express some concepts the best possible way. If this thread was for guys it wasn't going to be as deep as it is. This thread just validates all the other past threads. As you have said, only dummies will think this disempowers men.

Thanks for seeing things from my perspective.

You're welcome bro!

just ignore the people getting over emotional over this post, people that really follow and understands the miseducation will appreciate the wisdom written here,

just because most people read and relate with the miseducation don't actually mean they understand it, and their comments here prove that.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2019
Martinez39:
As long as white knights and simps are the overwhelming majority, you would be under a misapprehension to think men own the world. White knights and simps are the creators, bones and muscles of gynocentrism. It's a case of being a king on paper but being homeless in reality.

I believe in the emancipation of boys from female manipulation. If Ubunja chooses to enlighten the ladies, it's his choice. Though I don't support giving the ladies a helping hand in the game for obvious reasons but we must all respect the fact that this is his thread and that this topic is loaded with truth. By the way, Ubunja never proclaimed to be faithful to the boys. Let the miseducationist be his own individual.

We all av our choices, buh the code of choice demands we "pick", playing two sides can never yield progress asides going round in cycles. these not abt vbunja or d "truth" i see u've bin emphasising ..let focus on the deed ...it is double standard, i can only understand his deed if he were to be selling books cos in business their is no family.
i am not asking for loyalty neither can i stop him frm writing wen he feels like buh i am just sayin pick a side.
miseducation or no miseducation adam survived EVe mother of dem all ..so !

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2019
ericsmith:

We all av our choices, buh the code of choice demands we "pick", playing two sides can never yield progress asides going round in cycles. these not abt vbunja or d "truth" i see u've bin emphasising ..let focus on the deed ...it is double standard, i can only understand his deed if he were to be selling books cos in business their is no family.
i am not asking for loyalty neither can i stop him frm writing wen he feels like buh i am just sayin pick a side.
miseducation or no miseducation adam survived EVe mother of dem all ..so !

Ubunja isn't expected to live by anyone's code of conduct. Read the topic again and read my first post on this thread, you will see that boys too can learn something here. Remove emotions from this. Girls, whom this thread is meant for, can also learn something here too. No matter the enlightenment Ubunja gives to girls about the game, you joy is that once you are red pilled, no gold digger can make you a victim. This thread does not endanger the power or safety of boys. In fact, even though this thread is meant for girls, it actually instructs both genders.

Beside, ubunja doesn't care about your opinion or that of anyone else. If you think he has violated some code, what are you going to do about it? If you are smart, you will encourage Ubunja to release more female miseducations because you will read them, be informed, and be on the look out on every possible strategy and wiles a girl can use to game you. If you are playing against a football team, wouldn't you want to know every possible tactics they have up their sleeves?

Learn to see opportunities and lessons for men even in the female miseducations. You don't have to support or like ubunja from henceforth but if he says the truth, admit it. If he drops certain lessons for boys (directly or indirectly) in the female miseducations, absorb them. I don't like people shutting down others or attacking them because they say what you don't like. Beside, ubunja wasn't paid by anyone to be on the side of boys, he doesn't owe anyone anything, and he is free to pick "sides" (though I don't think he has suddenly decided to hate boys. He, as admitted, is compassionate to female loved ones and wants to give them a little help to safeguard them).

Don't take things personal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ichidodo: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Ahh yes...Something for the girls. We have always emphasized on the dangers of having red pilled guys who might want to wreak devastating havoc on unsuspecting females.Could you imagine some guy with all the success in life being red pilled who coincidentally is a scumbag at heart? Or a Davido with the mindset of The Real Ice Berg Slim? can you imagine men like that in their thousands?Then you might want to spare a moment for the females who might get ravaged in droves,investing their hearts, bodies and all then coming out of it as emotional wreaks...these women could be your sister's or daughters..Yeah that is your blood relatives all mentally and emotionally f**ked up.So an Ubunja Miseducations for women should balance the system nicely enough..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Vicboy1(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2019
But ubunja no matter what it is only a fool that will continue spending on a girl that is refusing him sex.
A smart guy or a guy that is always on weed will threaten the girl to pay him back all his money if she eventually turn down his sex request
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Vicboy1:
But ubunja no matter what it is only a fool that will continue spending on a girl that is refusing him sex.
A smart guy or a guy that is always on weed will threaten the girl to pay him back all his money if she eventually turn down his sex request
average men pay for sex.smart men get it free.

The reason I focus so much on female psychology is because I grew up poor and the only way I could stand a chance with girls was to know as much as I could about them then "hack" their system to my advantage. I grew up on women's magazines (Marie Claire, Femina, etc). I used to have piles of them. I think I mentioned this once before. For me spending has never been an option. Even after working, I didn't have problems being stingy.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
ichidodo:
Ahh yes...Something for the girls. We have always emphasized on the dangers of having red pilled guys who might want to wreak devastating havoc on unsuspecting females.Could you imagine some guy with all the success in life being red pilled who coincidentally is a scumbag at heart? Or a Davido with the mindset of The Real Ice Berg Slim? can you imagine men like that in their thousands?Then you might want to spare a moment for the females who might get ravaged in droves,investing their hearts, bodies and all then coming out of it as emotional wreaks...these women could be your sister's or daughters..Yeah that is your blood relatives all mentally and emotionally f**ked up.So an Ubunja Miseducations for women should balance the system nicely enough..
I have already been called a Captain-Save-A-Ho for thinking like you.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
karo93:
Nice article as usual....

IMHO.....While many statements in this article are true, i believe the hypothesis has been stretched beyond its reach....

A man who spends on a girl gets attached not because his emotions are in the money but because letting go means wasting so much investment......He holds on so he doesnt lose not because of emotions....
Most guys spend money to impress girls and keep them hooked not because love is shacking their head

A lady that has sex with a guy is hooked in many ways and i agree with the article on most.....also sex is an investment to a lady, she doesnt want to be one of the girls the guy slept with and dumped. She doesnt want her body count to increase unnecessarily so she holds on.....
You are right. But you are also repeating what I wrote. Did you read everything in my post or you just skimmed through?

ubunja:
CONTROLLING A MAN THROUGH HIS MONEY.

For Women.

This is Chapter 2 of my 10 chapter, gold digging manual for women I'll publish on my blog end of November. The book is titled Parasitique .

WHY GOOD GIRLS LOSE.
Good girls lose in love because they have the game backwards:
To make a man fall in love ordinary women demand very little financially but give so much sexually. But sex doesn't get men attached the way it gets women attached.

Men themselves complain nonstop about gold diggers and materialistic women, but who do they marry? Gold diggers and materialistic women! Not the good girls giving sex free and demanding no money.

Gold diggers make men pay for nothing. Good girls make men fvck for nothing.

Gold diggers WIN because men's hearts follow their money not their dick because money is the treasure not the dick. Sex doesn't get men attached. Money does. The spending of it. As cruel and as crazy as it may sound, the key to a man's heart is getting his money while giving him NOTHING in return. The moment you give him ANYTHING you've ruined everything. The more a man spends on a woman - even without sex, even without love - the more he sees her as an INVESTMENT. And the more he needs everything to work out because otherwise everything has been a waste. If a man has spent heavily on you - ESPECIALLY without getting anything back - he will marry you. It becomes a business decision: "I have spent so much on this girl, if I drop her now it means I've wasted all my money!". It's a DECISION. When a man's commitment is a "decision" and not a "feeling" you have his love. Men are logical and this is the meaning of "Men love with their heads". It means men "decide" to fall in love.

Once a man views you as an investment, you have him by the balls. Because he's invested, he becomes predictable and powerless and can't easily walk away.
You hold all the power in your hand because you spent nothing and gave nothing and you can walk out any time without losing anything. So, the man, to keep you from walking out, which will mean all the money he's spent on you so far will have been wasted, he has to spend more and more. Getting himself more and more invested.

By opening his wallet, He has played himself.

His money is controlling him.

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
ubunja:
Don't mind them. Keep releasing more miseducations. I await more miseducations. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ichidodo: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
ubunja:
You're the gaffer and nobody's b**tch...Well done, boss .
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
ubunja:

You are right. But you are also repeating what I wrote. Did you read everything in my post or you just skimmed through?

He is emotional. It's sad that boys here could get so emotional and so caught up in the "boys vs girls" war that they missed the treasure here. He, just like others, saw you as a traitor and disliked you so he vainly wanted to punch holes in your post. Paradoxically, he ended up saying the same thing you said. grin It makes me wonder, are boys really digesting the miseducations or are they in the bandwagon of the emotional "boys vs girls" hate war?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
karo93:
In all this article runs a very big risk of destroying the concept of love....for one i think it misleads ladies into thinking the guy that doesnt spend much doesnt love them......i disagree...

The guy that doesnt spend much just isnt trying to impress or get her attention..... he may be stingy, he may feel he already has her attention, or he may be smart enough to know that you cant get or keep a girl with money cos u are not the richest guy in the room......it doesnt mean he doesnt love her

A lady may not have sex with a guy for church reasons....fear of pregnancy hell or abortion....fear of what if the rship doesnt work how does she tell her future husband...or simply because she wants the guy to look at her as chaste and moral....

All these are confounders that affect the crux of this article making it an exagerration with risks of misleading alot of people

if the Male Miseducations are about chasing sex then the Female Miseducations will obviously be about chasing money.
The Miseducations have never been about love and romance. But about getting the most from women while giving the least.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
ichidodo:
You're the gaffer and nobody's b**tch...Well done, boss .
Abi. It's funny how some people have the temerity to demand that he pick side as if he owes anyone anything. Are we in a war with girls? To me the purpose of the red pill is not to hate or maltreatment girls but :

1) they stop making women their priorities. Let them focus on self improvement.

2) they stop spending unnecessarily on girlfriends (who might no even marry them) and even her family. There are much better things to spend your money on than a woman, her family, and sex. Also, you are better off saving your money.

3) they stop handing special treatment and privileges to women. Women should be treated equally like men. No special treatment or privileges for any no matter how beautiful or sexy. No man ought to be a white knight,

4) they are no longer vulnerable to female manipulation since they are now enlightened.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Martinez39:
He is emotional. It's sad that boys here could get so emotional and so caught up in the "boys vs girls" war that they missed the treasure here. He, just like others, saw you as a traitor and disliked you so he vainly wanted to punch holes in your post. Paradoxically, he ended up saying the same thing you said. grin It makes me wonder, are boys really digesting the miseducations or are they in the bandwagon of the emotional "boys vs girls" hate war?
it's amazing how emotions blind people.

I really don't understand why people are so worked up over this writeup. But Truth over Emotion any day. If anyone can't handle the truth tough luck.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Martinez39:
Ubunja isn't expected to live by anyone's code of conduct.

Beside, ubunja doesn't care about your opinion or that of anyone else. If you think he has violated some code, what are you going to do about it? If you are smart, you will encou

who asked him to care ? considerin the population of nairalanders is write up are inconsequential to the society..ok
lol ! mayb also i nid to remind you on my moniker its state "male" i don't do emotion. i don't jus look out for what benefit me alone,i also take concern about what might affect others.that is much i could say about me. naturally women are gold diggers, this is definitely not an eye opener to the ladies, it is a justification.
Truth that won't facilitate progress or enable an organised society is not worth sharing.
If you insist he is saying the truth, how cum he forgot to state emphatically that "Gold diggin" is only lucrative on the short term & for ladies who don't want a lasting r/ship. yeah ! we all know some prominent A list gold diggers in the industry.. asides living large alone, do they av a home. kim kardashian had a home when she stopped gold diggin. she showed her managerial side, she calmed down
For any lady the take away from that post is, to secure a man yu av to gold dig him immersely.. that is entire wrong & false, gold digging can only fetch women valueables buh certainly not a man's heart or that lasting r/ship they crave for, sooner or laster d man wil know.
For the ladies who av time to play around enjoy d gold digging tips buh for those ladies wey no get time, show a man ur potential he will value you, show him ur managerial skills n he will place his treasures in ur hands. men love ladies that add value to them.
martinez i wish i could understand you n i knw yu wish u can understand wat am even sayin .. we've tried abi naw grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ichidodo: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Martinez39:
Abi. It's funny how some people have the temerity to demand that he pick side as if he owes anyone anything. Are we in a war with girls? To me the purpose of the red pill is not to hate or maltreatment girls but :

1) they stop making women their priorities. Let them focus on self improvement.

2) they stop spending unnecessarily on girlfriends (who might no even marry them) and even her family. There are much better things to spend your money on than a woman, her family, and sex. Also, you are better off saving your money.

3) they stop handing special treatment and privileges to women. Women should be treated equally like men. No special treatment or privileges for any no matter how beautiful or sexy. No man ought to be a white knight,

4) they are no longer vulnerable to female manipulation since they are now enlightened.
But you've got to understand that we are all humans thus we ain't infallible and we can imagine scumbags,dickkheads,sexual predators, molestors,arseholes from all walks of life running amok with their dîcks in their hands and all, well equipped with Game.It is like furnishing a thieving lunatic with a machine gun and not expect chaos in the village, this Miseducations is akin to.......ermm.....alerting the village people.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by noCAP(m): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hehe, more hoes for them rich niggas i guess grin. Truth is, spending money doesn't equate being in love or some bullshit. I know niggas who spend cash like crazy just so they can fvck a girl and move on. No emotions, no nothing, they just there for the pussy. BE WISE. Ubunja, i am a fervent supporter of yours but you got this one all wrong

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by maak400: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I guess this write-up is more on female advantage!! I can relate really well!!!
I will rather be called a gold digger than the other way round!!!
If your bf can invest in you without pressuring for sex then he will definitely marry you because he knows he hw much he has invested nd will never let you go!!! Bt Nigerian guys do call them mugu only because they believe every guys needs to be players!! That's why i can never leave my bf ehh,he has done alot!!!
Every lady needs to be smart!!! Stop giving your broke bf free pussy all the name of love!!!
But some ladies still dump their caring boyfriend who has spent a lot on them and plans to even marry them.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by noCAP(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
And Ubunja, pick a side. Don't be a two faced phony wink

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
ichidodo:
But you've got to understand that we are all humans thus we ain't infallible and we can imagine scumbags,dickkheads,sexual predators, molestors,arseholes from all walks of life running amok with their dîcks in their hands and all, well equipped with Game.It is like furnishing a thieving lunatic with a machine gun and not expect chaos in the village, this Miseducations is akin to.......ermm.....alerting the village people.
Hehe. I understand that there are ravenous and heartless wolves among the males. I was just trying to put the people who are reading and digesting red pill facts in proper perspective concerning the goal of the red pill. I agree that our sisters must be guided from reckless and heartless top players.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by maak400: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
kunleweb:

I beg you. Let Ubunja be. You're too filled with negative vibe. Its okay if you're unhappy and negative, but let people be without throwing your tantrums/rants/negative thrashy bitchy attitude. Its sickening to imagine you're a woman and a doctor. You're filled with sadness.

My goodness. Don't bother responding. I don't see you better than a vomitt spill

May God forgive whosoever stole your peace
Chai... see finishing! shocked pity the babe o
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
noCAP:
Hehe, more hoes for them rich niggas i guess grin. Truth is, spending money doesn't equate being in love or some bullshit. I know niggas who spend cash like crazy just so they can fvck a girl and move on. No emotions, no nothing, they just there for the pussy. BE WISE. Ubunja, i am a fervent supporter of yours but you got this one all wrong
then stop supporting and save us all the trouble.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by maak400: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Martinez39:
This miseducation for ladies is better than all the boring female miseducation jargons ever written by Sandra8, Missghosted, Eyeness and others. Kudos to Ubunja.

I have always known this that's why I always told boys to stop spending. If any one had read my previous posts, you will observe where I pointed out financial investment in a relationship as the main reason for Nigerian boys committing suicide by sniper during a break up. They've have invested so much money and time and even gone into debt because they want to make their girlfriends happy. Having invested all these, it's not surprising to see them doing all they can to maintain the relationship. They even endure toxicity and disrespect from the girl; they accept all her rules and are willing to bow to her like a fool; they readily forgive her when she cheats and lie; etc. Why are they going through all this? Because they have heavily invested in the relationship and seeing the dissolution of the relationship would mean their investment and sacrifices were all for nothing and had been a waste.

Spending, investing, and sacrificing heavily in a relationship that lasted for quite a long time but end and didn't amount to anything is like wasting part of your life all for nothing. It's even clear, which makes it more painful, that those energy, time, and investment could have been channelled to other things. The more the investment, the greater the hurt during break up. Some really invested so so much (and even went into debt or sacrificed huge parts of their career or business plan just to see that the girl is alright) that they become depressed and suicidal during a break up. They are terrible drained, saddened, and hurt that a great part of their lives had all been for nothing (and have incurred debt and passed on good opportunities all for nothing).
You’re right Martinez, guys need to stop spending on women who are not their wives. Great comment bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.