Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago (78983 Views)

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
Man nutured wealth but death couldn't allow him spread his will
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by Gudguyz(m): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
This never turn to waste like this

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by Yoighaman(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
So sad, especially if his offsprings have not been doing too well. That is the reason why it is good to have at least a person you can confide in when it comes to money matters, at least the money or investment wouldn't be lost to total strangers or as happened in this case in a ceiling. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by wolverine1987: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
The secrets some people died with ehn...... especially relating to money and land. Some people may have land somewhere buh dont know because their parents or father kept it to himself

1 Like

Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by Amed4bilz(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sirnuel:
Now imagine if he had bought landed assets with that money as at then or any other investment

Min you that all properties belonging to any biafran were taken away from him or her after the civil war
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by KanuSE: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lol...nawa o!
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by KanuSE: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Amed4bilz:

Min you that all properties belonging to any biafran were taken away from him or her after the civil war

Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by KanuSE: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Yoighaman:
So sad, especially if his offsprings have not been doing to well. That is the reason why it is good to have at least a person you can confide in when it comes to money matters, at least the money or investment wouldn't be lost to total strangers or as happened in this case in a ceiling. Too bad.

The guy prolly couldn't trust his own people. grin
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by udemzyudex(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
HaryoBamex:
The man must have been a stingy person.

How?
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by airminem(f): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
If it isnt 20naira (murtala notes) then whatever the currency is DEAD as of today.
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by bluecircle470: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
I don’t believe such. It’s a lie
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by PrincessGift(f): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
rawpadgin:
Let me go & scavenge my granny hut
. No be only scavenge undecided nah tiwa savage grin
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by BlackCrainte: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pluto11:
I think this is old news

It is.
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by Femeto: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
It can buy nothing. It's thrash.
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by Boyooosa(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Huge loss
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by ufotty2001: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
That is Biafra currency
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by princeade86(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
there are two things involved. is either the story is fake, or d papa is stingy. is there no rat in the compound?
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by lessonsoflife: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
cardoso222:
The money must be obsolete by mow

The effect of greed.
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by KingAzubuike(f): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
wolverine1987:
The secrets some people died with ehn...... especially relating to money and land. Some people may have land somewhere buh dont know because their parents or father kept it to himself
True... And sadly death can occur anything and when it does, so does the secrets go with them.
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by toprealman: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
The bgiy running the commentary na heavy clown.......he should join Mr Ibu
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by bewla(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
cardoso222:
The money must be obsolete by mow
let it to the museum of Biafra and see
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by micflo28(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Olajumoke11:
The money is older than me �
Baby, you are still a sweet, little young sugar cheesy kiss
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by Tonyspecial(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
OgaJonah:
Then where is the GRANDPA, o e don kolo
He Don Kaput
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by Baroba(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Old ass news, please do you research before abusing the old man if you do not know the story behind it, the currency was Biafran pounds hidden in the artic during the civil war.. I
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by xcelentattitude(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Abacha loot grin
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by FakeManna: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:

It is.

[/s]
Jesus power super power
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by mechanics(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
They should throw the money away, it's useless.
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by Chummynoni(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
I laugh those who keep themselves hungry in the name of saving.
The only money that was ever truly yours is the one you have spent.
SAVE WITH SENSE, DEATH CAN COME ANY SECOND.

Infact, Let me go to TFC and buy good food and eat jare.
If i die now, i lose.
If i dont die, i will make another one.
lol. make God no let sense kill you. i see wisdom in what you said bro. i am so sure a family member wud come to meet this man that time for financial help but he wud lie tat he was broke. the money is a waste now. no wonder yoruba says awun o gbadun ara e,ara ile o gbadun awun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by Dagrace01(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is madness! His generation would have aspired by now, if that money had been channeled well when he was alive. But we can't judge him too much, we don't know what happened back then. I wish I can write a story on this.
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Why is NL recycling old news? This same news hit the front page 2 months ago.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by aalangel(f): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
If Nigeria appreciates antique, this is a lot of real money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.