Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago (78984 Views)

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sirnuel:
Now imagine if he had bought landed assets with that money as at then or any other investment
No bro. Gold or diamonds. Timeless do that, and you tenth generation will be forever thankful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by tunary(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Stinginess to spend//invest money is not good. as it is now this money the grandfather refused to spend is now without value
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by avalon7(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
HUGE money 30years ago is no money now cry
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by primetravel(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by Legendguru: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by rawpadgin(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
PrincessGift:
. No be only scavenge undecided nah tiwa savage grin
I might be lucky to see some pounds u know
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by slysteel: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
5000 biafran pounds
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by golddare: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
The money will be useful in the film industry.
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by mozona(m): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
greedy grand father
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by Enemyofpeace: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Igbo kwenu . The family must have bean very reach grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by rakabuba001(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
I laugh those who keep themselves hungry in the name of saving.
The only money that was ever truly yours is the one you have spent.
SAVE WITH SENSE, DEATH CAN COME ANY SECOND.

Infact, Let me go to TFC and buy good food and eat jare.
If i die now, i lose.
If i dont die, i will make another one.
My kinda Guy....Save to deprive yourself of many things but not Good Food, las las we only live one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by maasoap(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Factfinder1:
For 30yrs they have not renovated the house and oga is still living there angry

Inside life.
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by Fallenhunter: 5:50am On Nov 12, 2019
He should have bought perpetual securities or land. At least it would have been worth something to his future generations.
Re: Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago by riczy(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2019
The family is really d Turkey type!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.