Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Your Worst Reaction/response You've Gotten When Shooting Your Shots - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Worst Reaction/response You've Gotten When Shooting Your Shots (871 Views)

Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots / Shoot Your Shots / Kings And Queens, It's Shooting Your Shots Season � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Worst Reaction/response You've Gotten When Shooting Your Shots by Danielphatboy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
[b]I just saw this on Instagram and thought nairaland guys would kill it[\b]

As for me am very handsome so no negative response yet, Lol .

Re: Your Worst Reaction/response You've Gotten When Shooting Your Shots by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
He died.
Lesson: make sure there isnt any bullet in the gun before shooting.
Re: Your Worst Reaction/response You've Gotten When Shooting Your Shots by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
"not when my God is alive"
Savage.

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst Reaction/response You've Gotten When Shooting Your Shots by sweetonugbu: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mad people full naija

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Reaction/response You've Gotten When Shooting Your Shots by sweetonugbu: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
I don laugh tire, which one be say I will have headache on Friday?

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst Reaction/response You've Gotten When Shooting Your Shots by 40secondsguy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Me: You know I like you

She: k

I mean...who does that angry
Re: Your Worst Reaction/response You've Gotten When Shooting Your Shots by sunnychibs(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Me: Baby, i dey feel your vibes,i think i'm in love with you

her: ok.
Re: Your Worst Reaction/response You've Gotten When Shooting Your Shots by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
sunnychibs:
Me: Baby, i dey feel your vibes,i think i'm in love with you

her: ok.

grin That was ice cold. Im guilty though.
40secondsguy:
Me: You know I like you

She: k

I mean...who does that angry
Re: Your Worst Reaction/response You've Gotten When Shooting Your Shots by luvyaself95(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
She just walk out on me
after that day day she always stare at me got me wondering is there something bad about me that is making this girl to be looking at me like that.
Re: Your Worst Reaction/response You've Gotten When Shooting Your Shots by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nigerian oloshos kai....
Re: Your Worst Reaction/response You've Gotten When Shooting Your Shots by Powersurge: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Blood of Buhari! What! "I will be having headache on Friday"!

Omo if na me, I swear I go tell am say na that headache go kill am! What kind of savagery was that?

Anyways, mine was when I went to meet a lady that was much older than me. And I was much younger then. Even her younger sister was older than me. The girl just looked at me, called me by name, and said, "you are two small for me". I felt like entering ground.

But the good news was that she arranged her younger sister for me. In the end, we still ended up smooching.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Rejected The Advances Of Your Spouse's Friend? / Babcock University Expels Student For Leaking Sex Tape Online / What Is The Most Expensive Area To Live In London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.