Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Girl Friend Always Complains About The Number Of Female Friends I Have On FB - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Always Complains About The Number Of Female Friends I Have On FB (819 Views)

My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them / My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? / My So-called Boyfriend Always Complains About My Big Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Always Complains About The Number Of Female Friends I Have On FB by hotwax: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2020
This has been going on for months. But it getting to a boiling point where she will take my phone and check out my chats. She would scroll to the female part and complain of how i have too many female friends.

I have total of 200 friends out of which 120 are females.

But this is someone who has 4,200 friends out of which 3,800 are men. Our female folks sha undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Always Complains About The Number Of Female Friends I Have On FB by XhosaNostra(f): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2020
Are you flirty with them or is she flirty with hers? I don't think it's such a big deal to have friends of either gender on social media if you have boundaries & don't post thirst trap pictures of yourself to get the attention of your friends of the opposite sex.
Re: My Girl Friend Always Complains About The Number Of Female Friends I Have On FB by namiji2598: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2020
cheesy
Why are guys the only ones taking relationship serious?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Always Complains About The Number Of Female Friends I Have On FB by hotwax: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2020
namiji2598:
cheesy
Why are guys the only ones taking relationship serious?

so u take relationship as game right?
Re: My Girl Friend Always Complains About The Number Of Female Friends I Have On FB by namiji2598: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2020
hotwax:

so u take relationship as game right?
which one is game again?

The OP's girl get more than 3k male friends but she dey complain abt his own 120 friends

Who is the gamer here
Re: My Girl Friend Always Complains About The Number Of Female Friends I Have On FB by EcomPlus: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2020
Your girlfriend may be related to Kemi olunloyo.

That woman can intrude into someone's privacy for Africa.

The worst kind of woman or man to get into a relationship with is someone suffering from insecurity.

Even greeting your cousin on phone will lead to quarrel.

Your girlfriend might be feeling unsecured.
Re: My Girl Friend Always Complains About The Number Of Female Friends I Have On FB by SavageResponse(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2020
hotwax:
This has been going on for months. But it getting to a boiling point where she will take my phone and check out my chats. She would scroll to the female part and complain of how i have too many female friends.

I have total of 200 friends out of which 120 are females.

But this is someone who has 4,200 friends out of which 3,800 are men. Our female folks sha undecided undecided undecided

You actually counted them? shocked
Re: My Girl Friend Always Complains About The Number Of Female Friends I Have On FB by Brightergrammer: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2020
EcomPlus:
Your girlfriend may be related to Kemi olunloyo.

That woman can intrude into someone's privacy for Africa.

The worst kind of woman or man to get into a relationship with is someone suffering from insecurity.

Even greeting your cousin on phone will lead to quarrel.

Your girlfriend might be feeling unsecured.
I swear... Just like my American babe.. Ahhh
Re: My Girl Friend Always Complains About The Number Of Female Friends I Have On FB by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
lock up your apps .

so she doesn't intrude anymore

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shares Transformed Body, And You Will Love To See It / Football Resumption Finally Has Been Announced / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.