Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots (742 Views)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / Your Worst Reaction/response You've Gotten When Shooting Your Shots / Kings And Queens, It's Shooting Your Shots Season � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by ChidimmaOnwuokw(f): 4:43am On Nov 21, 2020
You think you can pull this off. After having a week-long conversation with yourself, you finally swallowed up your pride and asked him out..

it was going great actually, you were pulling it off until after your sermon, he told you he wasn't interested. chai, sorry dear.

The reason why you were rejected is why I'm here. my name is Chidimma Onwuokwu I am the unofficial assistant to cupid and I've been sent to talk on this issue.

Before you decide to ask a guy out, make sure you've taken time to know at least 50% of his character. that includes his likes and turn offs.

knowing this will give you insight on if you actually have a chance of being with him. Do not rush things. it's your village people egging you on.

Please observe his reactions to those green lights you usually show him. I understand that some guys behave like the true sons of pharaoh but your instincts as a woman is stronger.

Lastly, It's not every guy you must hit on. some guys are just naturally wicked sons of pharaoh.
So please observe him and if you see any warning sign, dust your slippers and run away.

You got any Question, forward them to me at:
chidimmaonwuokwu@gmail.com

Till I come your way again, Please protect your heart

©sage

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by helinues: 5:19am On Nov 21, 2020
grin
Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by LawLab247: 5:36am On Nov 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2020
hmmmm, Love Doctor In D House.
Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by ChidimmaOnwuokw(f): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2020
Truvel:
hmmmm, Love Doctor In D House.

No be love doctor oo. cupid's unofficial assistant. it will soon be official sha
Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by TheCork(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2020
ChidimmaOnwuokw:
You think you can pull this off. After having a week-long conversation with yourself, you finally swallowed up your pride and asked him out..

it was going great actually, you were pulling it off until after your sermon, he told you he wasn't interested. chai, sorry dear.

The reason why you were rejected is why I'm here. my name is Chidimma Onwuokwu I am the unofficial assistant to cupid and I've been sent to talk on this issue.

Before you decide to ask a guy out, make sure you've taken time to know at least 50% of his character. that includes his likes and turn offs.

knowing this will give you insight on if you actually have a chance of being with him. Do not rush things. it's your village people egging you on.

Please observe his reactions to those green lights you usually show him. I understand that some guys behave like the true sons of pharaoh but your instincts as a woman is stronger.

Lastly, It's not every guy you must hit on. some guys are just naturally wicked sons of pharaoh.
So please observe him and if you see any warning sign, dust your slippers and run away.

Till I come your way again, Please protect your heart javascript:void(0);

©sage

WELL SAID...I love this...nice write up , Chimeze smiley
Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
ChidimmaOnwuokw:

No be love doctor oo. cupid's unofficial assistant. it will soon be official sha
Na Which One Be Cupid Again? Are U Related To D.J Cuppy?
Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by ChidimmaOnwuokw(f): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
Truvel:
Na Which One Be Cupid Again? Are U Related To D.J Cuppy?

No. but I wish I were
Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by ChidimmaOnwuokw(f): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
TheCork:

WELL SAID...I love this...nice write up , Chimeze smiley
Thank you dear. it's actually an excerpt from my ebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
ChidimmaOnwuokw:

No. but I wish I were
hmmm, So U Wished U D.J Cuppy.
Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Orisirisi
Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by tobechi74: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
I have noticed that girls when are brave enough to ask a guy out are those confident and controlling girls who need a submissive guy to give instructions.

They mistake my humility for one . Me wey don dey study their character since.

No way
Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by ChidimmaOnwuokw(f): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
tobechi74:
I have noticed that girls when are brave enough to ask a guy out are those confident and controlling girls who need a submissive guy to give instructions.

They mistake my humility for one . Me wey don dey study their character since.

No way

while you may be right, that is not entirely true. Ask Williams uchemba na
Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by Lightangel65: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
So this ugly tomboy is still giving advices on how to be a stalker. Lol
Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by ChidimmaOnwuokw(f): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lightangel65:
So this ugly tomboy is still giving advices on how to be a stalker. Lol

wow. Harsh much?
Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
ChidimmaOnwuokw:

wow. Harsh much?
Lol, why did you change your profile picture? Was it due to the comment he made?
Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by Nazgul: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
ChidimmaOnwuokw:

Till I come your way again, Please protect your heart

©sage
Many guys are so immature to handle advances from a bold female admirer. They'll just turn you to a sex object with the excuse of after all I was on my own je je and you carry your wahala and said you love me.

I wouldn't advise it. Unless the guy you hope to pour out your heart to is very mature.
Re: Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots by ChidimmaOnwuokw(f): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nazgul:

Many guys are so immature to handle advances from a bold female admirer. They'll just turn you to a intimacy gadget with the excuse of after all I was on my own je je and you carry your wahala and said you love me.

I wouldn't advise it. Unless the guy you hope to pour out your heart to is very mature.

I completely agree with everything you said here.
oil dey your head dear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How We Keep Lying To Ourselves About Monogamy. / Hustle: Should This Guy Spend His Money On A Girlfriend? / Is This For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.