Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,431 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated (2808 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Slept With Her Three "Brothers",i'm Devastated / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by DenreleDave(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Some were born into an average family, some rich class, and some lower class.. I belong to the latter and it's not okay at all... Honestly when it comes to hustling or any small opportunity to make cash, I am not always behind. My colleagues, friends know me well but recent days has been so sad for me.

My dad isn't so supportive to the extent I expect him to be, only mum that was supportive during my Diploma days is broke and can't do anytin again. Dad is not someone u can look upto like mum.. Now done with my degree in the university, still held up with project but whenever I see guys around me and online with so many flashy things, it intimidates me seriously.

I don't stay with parents and sumtyms going back home to Lagos use to be like another round of challenge to go hustle again unlike my colleagues that stays with their parents, so when they get home, they are assured go chopping better parents food unlike me, I know I'm going to my place again to start another hustle and its always hard to even get a job during Xmas period.

I have accepted my cross but I know I wunt be like this, I will make sure I utilize every opportunities in this life to make it unless death cut me short of my dreams. I have a lot of responsibilities on me and it bothers me as to why should I bear such responsibilities ain't the first born for mum nor dad but btw mum n dad, I'm d first born and then my brother..

Sometimes fear of the unknown after school is sumtin bothering me. I love business but I would love to work first at least for some while before doing my own thing.

If there is anyone within lagos (Mainland: iyana ipaja, abule egba, agege, ikeja, island is too far for me) that can even help me with a job before service probably March, I will appreciate.

I can't just seem to concentrate seeing my guys with flashy things but I can't even afford it bcox parents can't do that for me.. I do assignments for my guys but at this period, notin like assignments. I could have typed project for guys but no laptop to do such work. Sometimes the little I have, I still gat to send to mum whenever she complains abt her petty business nt okay at all, she doesn't live with dad and even if she does, my dad is kinda so stingy when it comes to money, he is kinda self centered... I'm depressed honestly.. Even if na job before service, I will really be grateful, I am not a lazy guy, I know that

I'm devastated, I'm intimidated, I'm frustrated I'm not happy.

How do I get out of this frustration?

Cc: AstroG pussyhoe funmisticqueen Adaibeku Lalasticala midnighters mistyebby RedCreme21 BlueAir blinking001 Toks2008 JONNYSPUTE tosyne2much lefulefu Depressed101

Front page Pls
Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by donstan18: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Keep hustling and stop lamenting on Nairaland.

People who are successful today weren't going forums to forums to wail and cry.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by DenreleDave(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
donstan18:

Maybe that is what u see it as... I just feel like sharing.

I am never giving up.... Its kinda heavy in my heart and felt like sharing to relieve me....

Bro, I am never giving up... I will keep striving

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
1) stop going on social media to believe the fake BS that people are posting online
2) COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

the majority of what you wrote is about other people's shiit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by Fidelismaria: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
cry cry
Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by DenreleDave(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
1) stop going on social media to believe the fake BS that people are posting online
2) COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

the majority of what you wrote is about other people's shiit.

I understand you but understand my point...

I just want sumtin get doing to earn..... I love working to earn and when there is notin to earn, it really pains me
Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
DenreleDave:
I understand you but understand my point...

I just want sumtin get doing to earn..... I love working to earn and when there is notin to earn, it really pains me

bro... no amount of success in your life will make you have a positive outlook on yourself... simply because there will always be someone out there (with more this or that) that you will envy. unless you can find a way to stop trying to compare yourself with others (and face your own life) you can never succeed bro.

the beginning of your problem is the fact that you compare your life to that of others... while not knowing what they are actually going through, or doing, to achieve what they have achieved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by Depressed101: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
I feel bro. Thanks for sharing..
The truth is, its not easy anywhere. Especially for those of us who dont indulge in crime..

All i see is a young man working his way to success, steadfast, hold unto that struggle, you are almost there..
Peace and I wish you Goodluck, we will be alright.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by DenreleDave(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Depressed101:
I feel bro. Thanks for sharing..
The truth is, its not easy anywhere. Especially for those of us who dont indulge in crime..

All i see is a young man working his way to success, steadfast, hold unto that struggle, you are almost there..
Peace and I wish you Goodluck, we will be alright.

U understand me, I no its not easy for everyone out there but I wudnt want the same... Its so tiring

Thanks Bro

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by Depressed101: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
DenreleDave:

U understand me, I no its not easy for everyone out there but I wudnt want the same... Its so tiring

Thanks Bro
you did the right thing by letting it out.. It can be hard soaking it up all in
Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by DenreleDave(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Depressed101:
you did the right thing by letting it out.. It can be hard soaking it up all in

This is what mrbrownjay1 doesn't understand.. I just wana let it out coz it's heavy in me

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
DenreleDave:
This is what mrbrownjay1 doesn't understand.. I just wana let it out coz it's heavy in me

sorry bro... no, i will NEVER understand people who value their lives upon the lives of others.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
Took your long enoug
Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by Riele(f): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
Not happy ,
Devastated ,
Depressed
And frustrated .

Eyah . All will be well .
Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by Kastrom: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
DenreleDave:
Some were born into an average family, some rich class, and some lower class.. I belong to the latter and it's not okay at all... Honestly when it comes to hustling or any small opportunity to make cash, I am not always behind. My colleagues, friends know me well but recent days has been so sad for me.

My dad isn't so supportive to the extent I expect him to be, only mum that was supportive during my Diploma days is broke and can't do anytin again. Dad is not someone u can look upto like mum.. Now done with my degree in the university, still held up with project but whenever I see guys around me and online with so many flashy things, it intimidates me seriously.

I don't stay with parents and sumtyms going back home to Lagos use to be like another round of challenge to go hustle again unlike my colleagues that stays with their parents, so when they get home, they are assured go chopping better parents food unlike me, I know I'm going to my place again to start another hustle and its always hard to even get a job during Xmas period.

I have accepted my cross but I know I wunt be like this, I will make sure I utilize every opportunities in this life to make it unless death cut me short of my dreams. I have a lot of responsibilities on me and it bothers me as to why should I bear such responsibilities ain't the first born for mum nor dad but btw mum n dad, I'm d first born and then my brother..

Sometimes fear of the unknown after school is sumtin bothering me. I love business but I would love to work first at least for some while before doing my own thing.

If there is anyone within lagos (Mainland: iyana ipaja, abule egba, agege, ikeja, island is too far for me) that can even help me with a job before service probably March, I will appreciate.

I can't just seem to concentrate seeing my guys with flashy things but I can't even afford it bcox parents can't do that for me.. I do assignments for my guys but at this period, notin like assignments. I could have typed project for guys but no laptop to do such work. Sometimes the little I have, I still gat to send to mum whenever she complains abt her petty business nt okay at all, she doesn't live with dad and even if she does, my dad is kinda so stingy when it comes to money, he is kinda self centered... I'm depressed honestly.. Even if na job before service, I will really be grateful, I am not a lazy guy, I know that

Cc: AstroG pussyhoe funmisticqueen Adaibeku Lalasticala midnighters mistyebby RedCreme21 BlueAir blinking001 Toks2008 JONNYSPUTE tosyne2much lefulefu Depressed101

Front page Pls

Call this line 07066046934 tell him you wanna work

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by chigoizie7(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
DenreleDave:

Maybe that is what u see it as... I just feel like sharing.

I am never giving up.... Its kinda heavy in my heart and felt like sharing to relieve me....

Bro, I am never giving up... I will keep striving

All fingers are not equal bro.

You can only do one thing, you see the type of life you are experiencing at the moment? Never you allow your children to experience such.

Let that be the motivation for you to never give up.

You have parents, just not wealthy enough to give you the type of life you would want. Some people are orphans, yet they are still in school too, you have people to go home to, some people do not have home to go to. Some people have parents who provide them with money, but they lack that family love and care.

Like I said, all fingers are not equal.

Keep your head straight.

My father is rich, you would wish you are me, but I wouldn’t wish my kids to be me.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by aminusodiq(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kastrom:

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by iLegendd(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
I would've loved you read this book, but it's been retrieved from the market.

Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
It's tough. It really is tough.
In times like this, it's kinda hard to find who will be there for u.
U pray & fast, u don't get answer. Friends will avoid u bcs they know that all u want is endless needs.
U may not look good enough to get a reasonable companion.
Worst still, few things u get continue to get damage or dwindle: phone, shoes, laptop, clothes etc.
Life ain't fair.
But be strong. Be brutally focused. Be celibate. And above all, Trust in God.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
aminusodiq:

Thanks@aminu
Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by smeag0l(m): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
OP, my only advise to u is to focus on your school and your hustle and make less use of social media. I was in a situation worse than yours about 10 years ago and I wasnt visiting the romance section of NL then. I only visited the jobs. Even up till now, I limit my time spent on social media cos it can be distracting . Be focused, determined and dogged and you'll breakthrough

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by DenreleDave(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
smeag0l:
OP, my only advise to u is to focus on your school and your hustle and make less use of social media. I was in a situation worse than yours about 10 years ago and I wasnt visiting the romance section of NL then. I only visited the jobs. Even up till now, I limit my time spent on social media cos it can be distracting . Be focused, determined and dogged and you'll breakthrough

Thank u so much sir
Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by DenreleDave(m): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
chigoizie7:

All fingers are not equal bro.

You can only do one thing, you see the type of life you are experiencing at the moment? Never you allow your children to experience such.

Let that be the motivation for you to never give up.

You have parents, just not wealthy enough to give you the type of life you would want. Some people are orphans, yet they are still in school too, you have people to go home to, some people do not have home to go to. Some people have parents who provide them with money, but they lack that family love and care.

Like I said, all fingers are not equal.

Keep your head straight.

My father is rich, you would wish you are me, but I wouldn’t wish my kids to be me.

Thank you so much sir
Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by DenreleDave(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
It's tough. It really is tough.
In times like this, it's kinda hard to find who will be there for u.
U pray & fast, u don't get answer. Friends will avoid u bcs they know that all u want is endless needs.
U may not look good enough to get a reasonable companion.
Worst still, few things u get continue to get damage or dwindle: phone, shoes, laptop, clothes etc.
Life ain't fair.
But be strong. Be brutally focused. Be celibate. And above all, Trust in God.

Thanks so much sir... I'm grateful
Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by kingxsamz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
donstan18:

Very stupid and senseless comment from you there.
That guy is obviously seeking for a job, and I'm sure there are a lot of people who have been provided jobs through Nairaland. He might be lucky, and his helper would locate him.
So keep your trash comment to yourself.
@op, don't stop lamenting... Keep trying and keep hustling, you don't know who'll hear your plea. A closed mouth is a closed destiny.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by WaywardSon(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
donstan18:

everybody has a coping mechanism. Some just wanna be heard. Last I checked it's still a public forum
Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by Depressed101: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2019
Kastrom:

pls sir... What is the work about... I am in delta state... But I can travel anywhere for any work
Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by Kastrom: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2019
Depressed101:
pls sir... What is the work about... I am in delta state... But I can travel anywhere for any work

STEM instructor Lagos
Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by Depressed101: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2019
Kastrom:

STEM instructor Lagos
can I call?
Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by blinking001(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2019
DenreleDave:

Front page Pls
Bro just be strong and remember your situation is never the worst. Some people are still going through worst bro. Involve God in everything you do and you'll be okay. Btw how about jobs outside lagos?
Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by Kastrom: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2019
Depressed101:
can I call?
Yes

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated by DenreleDave(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2019
blinking001:

Bro just be strong and remember your situation is never the worst. Some people are still going through worst bro. Involve God in everything you do and you'll be okay. Btw how about jobs outside lagos?

I can do outside lagos too but I no get people for outisde like that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back / I Think My Sister Is Gay / Update On The Hausa Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.