Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty (33361 Views)

Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by boladale123: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You nailed it with the right expression "herding"!

Atiku took a meeting to Dubai and published an impractical encyclopedia of how to get Nigeria working again....Reno was a principal facilitator of that encyclopedia. Is what Reno has been saying the way to get Nigeria working again? PDP is in trouble when fugitives that cannot vote are listed as voice of the party.

People like you would make Nigeria a no go country for a fetus.
You are reek of politics, please seek knowledge before you aged out!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Sukueponmalu: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
dont allow religion blind you bro,which NGO originate from any islamic country not that they are not rich.they couldn't help their fellow brethren Europe have to take them, which we know how they pay them back.
You islamophobes will never know peace.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Sukueponmalu: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Yes it is northern thing....even Islamic thing...look at Northern Nigeria ..how many have given out scholarship, built hospital, etc...look at middle East...it's always the the western nation's helping out
You islamophobes will never know peace
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by GOFRONT(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2019

And who is the Government?... is it not the individuals and their associates?.

- The children of their inlaws and inlaws themselves
- The friends of their fathers..
- Their uncles and aunties..
- Grand fathers and grand mothers..
- Siblings, nephews and nieces...

Who is really this Government..?

@ the bolded, Thank u very much jare.....You remove all those questions from my mouth.

Maybe he think say Government na Aliens from Jupiter or Pluto.... grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

if you are still emotionally attached to your religion, then your brain is still developing you are just homo erectus.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by jozee8: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2019
Abouwaza:
They do whatever they like with their wealth
Any Money that cannot and does not benefits any body beside your family members alone is a useless money
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2019
ornicus:

http://thetop10magazine.com.ng/muhammadu-indimi-foundation/

You see how full of shit you and renowanker are? That was the first hit in my google search for indimi foundation. Ignorant, tribe baiting lout, following an internet troll.
Wow!! This looks like a full-time job to you. I'm impressed with your attention to details and sticking to facts. But if you read that link up there, you'll find it filled with CSR in Akwa Ibom which is part of his contractual obligation as an oil prospecting company. The mention of Borno is vague. And of course, the highly publicized Lynn university $14million.
So, Reno is still correct. The man needs to do something for his immediate locality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by temi1526: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

poverty in North had been there before Britain colonized them and before Alhaji Indimi was born. It will continue after he is gone from earth. They have governments in North, the development of North rests on government, not private individuals.

This whole issue came about from donations made to Save Children Foundation. That's an act of phillantrophy and is not same as development for North. You are not talking to an illiterate!

I don't do these normally, but you still don't get the item in the paradox box. The truth still stands , whether or not it's philanthropical , the abject poverty in the north is second to none . These so called billionaires have a duty to help. Have you not heard of a certain MKO before he died. Tribalism and bigotry won't take us far. There is nothing stoping them from doing good philanthropy work in thier domain. It's just common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Wow!! This looks like a full-time job to you. I'm impressed with your attention to details and sticking to facts. But if you read that link up there, you'll find it filled with CSR in Akwa Ibom which is part of his contractual obligation as an oil prospecting company. The mention of Borno is vague. And of course, the highly publicized Lynn university $14million.
So, Reno is still correct. The man needs to do something for his immediate locality

Lazy empty headed youth. You first claimed indimi has no foundation.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/indimi-commissions-100-house-bama-idps-village.html

Oya read that, Tribe baiter

I am not going to waste any more of my energy on you. You are, last last an empty brained animal farm sheep who will jump in any inanity renosquealer pushes out without thinking.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by justli: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2019
If we don't call out our uber rich, how would they take us serious?

Instead of worshipping the rich, we need to demand more from them.

Good governance is earned. People fight for it.

Reno has done well with this.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Sukueponmalu: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
if you are still emotionally attached to your religion, then your brain is still developing you are just homo erectus.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by whirlwind7(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Are you aware that Adamawa is no different? Have you ever been to Adamawa State? Yet Atiku Abubakar is there, amongst many wealthy citizens from that state. You all need to reflect before talking. Reno's lack of thoughtfulness often gets him into dead-end corners and trouble.

I see.
So, it is Reno's exclusive job to criticise EVERY politician in Nigeria?
You mentioned Atiku because he happened to contest the last election under PDP, and Reno happened to have affiliation with same party.
But realize that none of these jobbers have a permanent attachment to any party, or loyalty to anyone.
They go for whatever or whoever that could advance their interest.
Reno is doing the little he can. Nothing stops you and I and others from doing the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2019
I think Mr Reno is only seeking for attention from the indimis if you say some one is smelling l think you need to check your self well.. This man Reno have been living out of the country for over 8 months now.. This is someone in talks and talk and no action you said we should take them out but you were not there to pay a civic right Mr man just go get a job please am tiered of all this self hate people
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by 0monnak0da: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2019
Darexylamine:

Dangote also donated 100 million to the same foundation.
Is that Foundation the only way of getting help there? So donating to that particular foundation is a measure of philantropy?
Did Omokri donate to the same Foundation? Did Atiku donate to the foundation. Is Atiku not rich?
Did he not claim to have built a home for IDPs in the region? Did he go through the Foundation? How does he know what the Indimi's have or have not done?
I am not really sure what point you are trying to make with your response but it only raises more questions that it answers.
I am more inclined to believe that Omokri is calculating that in the future he does not want Dangote antagonized but with the Indimi's it is fine otherwise I see no reason to pick on the Indimi's . Are they the only rich people from the North
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by GEEBITE: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2019
Just like you.This is not politics or is Indimi an APC stalwart.?
omenka:
PDP supporters are the most pathetic hypocrites in our galaxy.

Otedola, out of the kindness of his hear, has decided to extend a helping hand to people in need and punks like Reno, along with his herd of incorrigible fools, have chosen to make a mess of the entire intervention.

First off, otedola never appointed them to speak on or publicise what he has done, on his behalf. Why are they running their mouths and fingers over it?

Atiku was the same man they boasted, just months ago, is the only man in the north rich enough to match the financial war chest of APC, hence their expectation at the polls. Today, the same Atiku has become so poor he is incapable of helping anyone, hence beyond reproach. Or, maybe he's even a southerner therefore shares no such responsibility as the Ndimis.

I find it so hard trying to wrap my head around how te minds of these people work. Damn hard imagining they are indeed humans and not some programmed robots hardwired to think along just a single line.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by GEEBITE: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2019
He is a lost cause,like his existence depends on arguing on this board.No information sharing and education.It is all about cursing and insults.
boladale123:

People like you would make Nigeria a no go country for a fetus.
You are reek of politics, please seek knowledge before you aged out!
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by GEEBITE: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2019
You should research well.She is from Southern Borno but was schooling in Yobe because her parents work there.
Dgr8hassiE:
Reno who tell you say liah shuaibu is from Borno state?
She is from Yobe state.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2019
ornicus:

Lazy empty headed youth. You first claimed indimi has no foundation.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/indimi-commissions-100-house-bama-idps-village.html

Oya read that, Tribe baiter

I am not going to waste any more of my energy on you. You are, last last an empty brained animal farm sheep who will jump in any inanity renosquealer pushes out without thinking.

Good job boy!! Good job.
I see you've made use of ur morning well
Now run along and play with ur peers.
It's break time already
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Kulas: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2019
Reno is more than 100 percent right. Let's always stand by the truth. Do you know if we have 5 Renos that cand stand and tell the Indimis and some other billionaires this bitter truth, they will rethink and amend their ways.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Good job boy!! Good job.
I see you've made use of ur morning well
Now run along and play with ur peers.
It's break time already

Poor foolish dunce. It’s no wonder a failure like beaf, a coward forced to cower in the us while posting inanities from twitter, a spokesperson for an incompetent drunkard, is your hero. Most of the rubbish you post sounds like typical semi literate drunken rant of a serial wailer

Do come around for further schooling. There may be some hope that some part of your empty head can be rehabilitated before you go full re-tard

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2019
omenka:
PDP supporters are the most pathetic hypocrites in our galaxy.

Otedola, out of the kindness of his hear, has decided to extend a helping hand to people in need and punks like Reno, along with his herd of incorrigible fools, have chosen to make a mess of the entire intervention.

First off, otedola never appointed them to speak on or publicise what he has done, on his behalf. Why are they running their mouths and fingers over it?

Atiku was the same man they boasted, just months ago, is the only man in the north rich enough to match the financial war chest of APC, hence their expectation at the polls. Today, the same Atiku has become so poor he is incapable of helping anyone, hence beyond reproach. Or, maybe he's even a southerner therefore shares no such responsibility as the Ndimis.

I find it so hard trying to wrap my head around how te minds of these people work. Damn hard imagining they are indeed humans and not some programmed robots hardwired to think along just a single line.
Will you shut up your mouth
Its not about politics but practical reality, I dare you to visit any IDP camps,if not for ,churches n NGOs ,make it no talk
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by adamx23(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Blackvic1:
sdfu I have been to almost all the states in the north and stayed for a while besides the federal government present through road construction which other development is in the north? We are talking about human capital development the north is the poorest region I the whole of west Africa cuddled by terrorism and high rate of diseases , east and south west have a high level of human capital development....
Really? like Abia, Ebonyi, Ekiti, and Osun right?
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Are you aware that Adamawa is no different? Have you ever been to Adamawa State? Yet Atiku Abubakar is there, amongst many wealthy citizens from that state. You all need to reflect before talking. Reno's lack of thoughtfulness often gets him into dead-end corners and trouble.

Leave Atiku n focus on indimi.

U can bring up Atiku sea different topic n discuss why he doesn't want to help his people
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
ornicus:

Poor foolish dunce. It’s no wonder a failure like beaf, a coward forced to cower in the us while posting inanities from twitter, a spokesperson for an incompetent drunkard, is your hero. Most of the rubbish you post sounds like typical semi literate drunken rant of a serial wailer

Do come around for further schooling. There may be some hope that some part of your empty head can be rehabilitated before you go full re-tard
Come now boy stop barking like a rabies infested dog with brain hemorrhage. I am not the cause of your problems in life. Neither is Reno the reason you have to eat by being a social media defender of the elite and aristocrats. You really think Indimi, Buhari and most other northern elites give a hoot about you the defender or Reno the attacker? No they don't. They think you're unfortunate because you're lazy, dull, naturally cursed with poverty and so on. If you think Reno is ur problem because he attacks Buhari, then you're simply misguided.
What Reno is doing is making the fat cows of Nigeria uncomfortable and even if he's doing it from a partisan angle, I have no problem with him as long as they are uncomfortable. You on the other hand, you're bending ur back as a foot mat for them. They'll step on it without a care whether it breaks or not.
Use more of ur brain and less of ur data. It'll help you a lot more
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Come now boy stop barking like a rabies infested dog with brain hemorrhage. I am not the cause of your problems in life. Neither is Reno the reason you have to eat by being a social media defender of the elite and aristocrats. You really think Indimi, Buhari and most other northern elites give a hoot about you the defender or Reno the attacker? No they don't. They think you're unfortunate because you're lazy, dull, naturally cursed with poverty and so on. If you think Reno is ur problem because he attacks Buhari, then you're simply misguided.
What Reno is doing is making the fat cows of Nigeria uncomfortable and even if he's doing it from a partisan angle, I have no problem with him as long as they are uncomfortable. You on the other hand, you're bending ur back as a foot mat for them. They'll step on it without a care whether it breaks or not.
Use more of ur brain and less of ur data. It'll help you a lot more

Sharao there. Your useless reno and you are a bunch of dirty two faced tribalist hypocrites. Why has reno not called out asari dokubo? Or any of the numerous oil millionaires of his region? Or patience johnathan?

He has suddenly found his voice for Leah Shuaibu, but he was pushing the scam narrative when the chibok girls were kidnapped

Reno omokri is and will always be, nothing more than a useless troll, peddling falsehood and deceit. And you will forever be an idiot who idolizes his duplicity, since it allows you to deny the failures, incompetence and thievery in your own back yard.

Renos paymaster proved beyond any reasonable doubt that all tribes in this country have incompetent leaders.

No amount of desperate revisionism will change the wasted six years of the drunkard of otueke and his clown renosquealer
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by engrchykae(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
g0tze:
Reno always stands on the side of truth. The indimi familiy should prove Reno wrong by alleviating poverty around their surroundings instead of displaying their ill gotten wealth around.
the northern elites have a patent for producing poverty.
It's intentional and systematic.
From the days of othman fodio,armadu Bello down to buhari.
They want their majority poor so that the elites would March on the poor to power.
It's an old law,for few to gain immortality,many must die.
The north is evil,a place of killing dreams of the. Children of the poor.

Indimi gave 20 billion to Harvard but people are wallowing in poverty in his backyard

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by engrchykae(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

poverty in North had been there before Britain colonized them and before Alhaji Indimi was born. It will continue after he is gone from earth. They have governments in North, the development of North rests on government, not private individuals.

This whole issue came about from donations made to Save Children Foundation. That's an act of phillantrophy and is not same as development for North. You are not talking to an illiterate!

is that why the northern elites governments abandoned the almajiri schools gej gave to the children of the poor?
The fulanis have succeeded in impoverishing the north before the Advent of the British,the British never did anything to. Change the situation because that is how the British also run their own system.
The fulanis system is alhaji-almajiri while the British system is Noble-commoner.
The British prefers to work with the north because they are the same while the south is more progressive and the British hates the thought of a commoner climbing the social ladder.
This is why igbo and yoruba would find it difficult to be president of Nigeria unless if the person have been tested and trusted to be an idiot such as obasanjo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by RTSC: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
The real question should be, how did imdimi acquire oil well far away from his own place.

What made him qualified for an oil well in the Niger Delta?
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by puregrace(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Well, isn't the topic on flaunting private jets by a family sorrounded by poverty?

Tell me any state in Nigeria that does not have poverty. Tell any state in Nigeria that does not have citizens that own private jets.
Tell how many of those private jet owners are involved in and engaged in removing the poverty that sorround them.
mental physical or what's ur name again.... Keep shut,you are full of jargons
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
ornicus:

Sharao there. Your useless reno and you are a bunch of dirty two faced tribalist hypocrites. Why has reno not called out asari dokubo? Or any of the numerous oil millionaires of his region? Or patience johnathan?

He has suddenly found his voice for Leah Shuaibu, but he was pushing the scam narrative when the chibok girls were kidnapped

Reno omokri is and will always be, nothing more than a useless troll, peddling falsehood and deceit. And you will forever be an idiot who idolizes his duplicity, since it allows you to deny the failures, incompetence and thievery in your own back yard.

Renos paymaster proved beyond any reasonable doubt that all tribes in this country have incompetent leaders.

No amount of desperate revisionism will change the wasted six years of the drunkard of otueke and his clown renosquealer

Come now boy. Stop foaming at the mouth like an early morning drunk filled with new wine or are you just epileptic?
You seem to have no issues with 'northern thieves' but terribly and emotionally despise 'southern thieves'. But should it be so? Are you not a slave of politica bondage and brigandage if you can't see through any lens other than political ones?
It is a known fact that there are more beneficiaries of oil in the north than the south. As a matter of fact, Asari whom you mentioned has no oil well. Instead, he got his piece of the pie through militancy and activism. The Jonathans who are ur immortal enemies are not known to have one either, despite being a major facilitator for peace in the Niger Delta where Indimi's bread is being abundantly buttered and a son of the soil, neither has a private jet being linked to him. He is not an in-law to any of the fat cows either. But according to the plebiscite of ur holy anger, they are the thieves and rapists of our commonwealth.
The Chibok girls as well as the Sharibu come from Indimi's part of the country. I'm not aware of how he has touched their families or done or said anything to further their cause. If you have a link I'll be happy to be corrected.
The thievery going on in the Niger Delta would have been excused if it was the Niger Deltans that are the major beneficiaries. But we all know that is not so. I wait for the day when oil will be available in commercial quantities in the North East. I'll like to see if you a South westerner or ANY Niger Deltan for that matter will get a piece of the pie.
The joke is on you zombie. You by the river bank and washing your hands with spittle while beating drums and dancing as a show of pleasurable spot to the faraway marauders who are milking you.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by lexy2014: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

If we are talking of flaunting wealth....the same man he praises now, Mr Otedola, a true and great man...well known for his phillantrophic involvement in society....not long ago in Spain or Italy, I forgot, was pictured with his daughter with ice cream cones. They flew to another city just to get ice cream. His daughter posted it.

So it is impossible to have the kind of wealth these people have and expect that their children will not live extravagant or, in the age of social media that they would keep their extravagance out of sight. Impossible!!

I will dial back to Diezani as Minister of Oil. Her sons are always in private jets flaunting. That's what wealth does.

It is inconsiderate of him to go down that line. Look, this guy is an ex Presidential aide. Is this the best he can do for the nation, poke nosing into individual family lifestyle? grin

Everything u have said from beginning to d end doesn't negate d points Reno raised
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Come now boy. Stop foaming at the mouth like an early morning drunk filled with new wine or are you just epileptic?
You seem to have no issues with 'northern thieves' but terribly and emotionally despise 'southern thieves'. But should it be so? Are you not a slave of politica bondage and brigandage if you can't see through any lens other than political ones?
It is a known fact that there are more beneficiaries of oil in the north than the south. As a matter of fact, Asari whom you mentioned has no oil well. Instead, he got his piece of the pie through militancy and activism. The Jonathans who are ur immortal enemies are not known to have one either, despite being a major facilitator for peace in the Niger Delta where Indimi's bread is being abundantly buttered and a son of the soil, neither has a private jet being linked to him. He is not an in-law to any of the fat cows either. But according to the plebiscite of ur holy anger, they are the thieves and rapists of our commonwealth.
The Chibok girls as well as the Sharibu come from Indimi's part of the country. I'm not aware of how he has touched their families or done or said anything to further their cause. If you have a link I'll be happy to be corrected.
The thievery going on in the Niger Delta would have been excused if it was the Niger Deltans that are the major beneficiaries. But we all know that is not so. I wait for the day when oil will be available in commercial quantities in the North East. I'll like to see if you a South westerner or ANY Niger Deltan for that matter will get a piece of the pie.
The joke is on you zombie. You by the river bank and washing your hands with spittle while beating drums and dancing as a show of pleasurable spot to the faraway marauders who are milking you.

are you done? now go and suck on renos dick. that is al you are good for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims / Jonathan’s Campaign Security Chief, 3,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Edo / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.