Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty (33359 Views)

Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by voltron14: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2019
Esseite:

Another off point... available to stress what point? How does Atiku even relate to the topic which is what you mentioned ab initio if not wanting to redirect it to your area of speciality "partisan lines" then gradually introduce "Ethnic bias " into it.. grin

I really dont think this is your line of engagement.. you sway more on Igbophobia and Party partisan topics..

Is Atiku not from Adamawa, a state that belongs to the Northeast, the location Otedola has chosen to direct his philanthropy?

Is Atiku not amongst the richest in the Northeast?

Why does Reno find it convenient to call out the Indimis who are private individuals, who have never tasted political power, yet he shields his benefactor Atiku Abubakar?

Hypocrisy?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by MetaPhysical: 7:17am On Nov 12, 2019
Esseite:

The poverty rate of other states cannot be compared with that of Bornu state coupled with terrorism and IDPs in thousands.. the rich and affluent who happens to be the Govt directly and indirectly should do more rather than flaunting private jets. that is the point Reno was making.

Please focus.... grin grin

Dont go into terrorism or IDP. Stay on vanity by jet owners and their sorrounding poverty. Poverty has no yardstick....poverty is poverty, whether in Maiduguri, Lagos or Onitsha. Social factors or impact of poverty is what can be measured...not the deprivation itself.

Go back to my previous and discuss how many private jet owners in Anambra helped poverty in Awka or Onitsha.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 12, 2019
voltron14:

Is Atiku not from Adamawa, a state that belongs to the Northeast, the location Otedola has chosen to direct his philanthropy?

Why does Reno find it convenient to call out the Indimis who are private individuals, who have never tasted political power, yet he shields his benefactor Atiku Abubakar?

Hypocrisy?

Do you see Atiku's children in private jets?... their pictures are usually in either his purewater factory or school.

About the indimis being in Govt, yes they are in Govt directly and indirectly... they are inlaws to the president.

29 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by MetaPhysical: 7:19am On Nov 12, 2019
voltron14:

Hypocrisy?

No mind them. grin

They have no clue... its a story of blind leading blind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Please focus.... grin grin

Dont go into terrorism or IDP. Stay on vanity by jet owners and their sorrounding poverty. Poverty has no yardstick....poverty is poverty, whether in Maiduguri, Lagos or Onitsha. Social factors or impact of poverty is what can be measured...not the deprivation itself.

Go back to my previous and discuss how many private jet owners in Anambra helped poverty in Awka or Onitsha.

Typical metaphysical... the SE has finally entered the discussion..

You are really predictable.. read more and engage on better discussions.

40 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by MetaPhysical: 7:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Esseite:

Typical metaphysical... the SE has finally entered the discussion..

You are really predictable.. read more and engage on better discussions.

You did not see Lagos, I guess. grin

Esseite, you are under-developed in mental capacity at my level of critical thinking and analysis. You may be a king of analysis in your village but when we meet in Nairaland please know, and make a note for yourself....I will trap you into a corner mentally and embarrass you intellectually. grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You did not see Lagos, I guess. grin

Esseite, you are under-developed in mental capacity at my level of critical thinking and analysis. You may be a king of analysis in your village but when we meet in Nairaland please know, and make a note for yourself....I will trap you into a corner mentally and embarrass you intellectually. grin grin

Please dont think too highly of yourself or assume such if anyone thinks you such, you only thrive in tribalism. grin

You just need to access your threads and comments and see the truth.

No logical discussions, it all ends in tribalism.. always Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa... nothing logical grin

It's as bad as even a discussion about space or solar system eventually ends up with tribalism.. grin grin grin grin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by MetaPhysical: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2019
Esseite:

Please dont think too highly of yourself or assume such if anyone thinks you such, you only thrive in tribalism.

You just need to access your threads and comments and see the truth.

I thrive on love for my ethnicity...Yoruba! Simple.

...but let's leave all that to the side. I want to return you to the issue at hand.

Answer my challenge to name private jet owners anywhere in Nigeria that engage in removing the poverty that is visible all over their environment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by MetaPhysical: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2019
Esseite don run comot for thread. grin grin

I hope you are in google collecting data for response to the challenge. Post your answer when you have it available. Im willing to drag this thread to over 100 pages as necessary since you have something to prove. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I thrive on love for my ethnicity...Yoruba! Simple.

...but let's leave all that to the side. I want to return you to the issue at hand.

Answer my challenge to name private jet owners anywhere in Nigeria that engage in removing the poverty that is visible all over their environment.

Naah... the topic got you mangled up, the Donator is Yoruba, the indimis's are practically APC with ties to the presidency, with such amount of funds donation shows the Govt which is APC is inept on the level of poverty.

You just didn't know how to bring in tribal lines as it involved none which you love to hate. While even trying to go the route of Reno being with Atiku in dubai, which one wonders how it even got into the topic of discussion. grin grin

33 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by jnoz23(m): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2019
Esseite:

And who is the Government?... is it not the individuals and their associates?.

- The children of their inlaws and inlaws themselves
- The friends of their fathers..
- Their uncles and aunties..
- Grand fathers and grand mothers..
- Siblings, nephews and nieces...

Who is really this Government..?

I always tell people this same thing, government is not an invisible entity! And its composed of human beings like me and you.
Nice one man.

35 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by oyatz(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2019
Although, I am not his fan but I know that Atiku is far better than the Indimis.

He is an enterpreneur employing many people in Adamawa State.

MetaPhysical:

Are you aware that Adamawa is no different? Have you ever been to Adamawa State? Yet Atiku Abubakar is there, amongst many wealthy citizens from that state. You all need to reflect before talking. Reno's lack of thoughtfulness often gets him into dead-end corners and trouble.

21 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by AdonaiAluminium: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2019
Flaunting wealth in the midst of poor people is a risk

Need good and quality furniture for your homes and offices?... Sofas, chairs, beds, wardrobes etc

Talk to us now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2019
This dirty mouthed hypocrite missed all the pastors and went straight for the aboki billionaire.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by akdjr(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2019
The way Buhari government totally ignore this man still baffles me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by gaskiyamagana: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
but Reno is right, why Muslims dont help the poor among them beside giving them food at will, how many northern billionaire ever help other regions or none Muslim or even their own Muslims , pls say the truth and it shall set you free.
They must come and tell you whenever it is done so that your perception on it will change, abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2019
Reno should look at the pastors around him before pointing fingers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by helinues: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2019
Reno self get problems sha.

Which N5bn Otedola donated? To whose foundations?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by blowjohn(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
but Reno is right, why Muslims dont help the poor among them beside giving them food at will, how many northern billionaire ever help other regions or none Muslim or even their own Muslims , pls say the truth and it shall set you free.

In fact how many times do u see the rich Muslims give alms openly to beggars?
And why the hell are so many beggars in the north?
And with all the billionaires there!
What they use as cover up is food.
They keep distributing food to the poor to eat and in the end they end up poorer than poor!

22 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by voltron14: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Wait o.

But that orphanage he claims was for IDPs in Borno is actually situated in Benin, Edo state.

shocked
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by ednut1(m): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2019
Pastors do same
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Sukueponmalu: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
Oh! It’s no more a northern thing?
It’s now a Muslim thing?
You islamophobes will never know peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by AmuDimpka: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2019
Truth

North is a terrible zone with the highest poverty and illiteracy

How I wish they can learn from Igbo ...what it means to have community effort
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by AmuDimpka: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Oh! It’s no more a northern thing?
It’s now a Muslim thing?
You islamophobes will never know peace.

Yes it is northern thing....even Islamic thing...look at Northern Nigeria ..how many have given out scholarship, built hospital, etc...look at middle East...it's always the the western nation's helping out

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by SirBunky85(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2019
Esseite:

You cant even discern that Reno is actually saying the North in generality should do better for it's people. Meaning there is no sense in being extremely wealthy while surrounded on all spheres by extreme poverty. But you just had to bring partisan politics into it...
why didn't he call atiku out?is atiku not one of those who kept the country as it is today?how many times has reno called obj out?Ben Bruce with the help of Stella obj stole NTA dry but reno hasn't for once called dem out cuz they are pro PDP.u are just a shameless hypocrite like ur reno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by josh0200(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2019
When someone says a thing, look at the motive behind that statement before attaching such one;if at all it is worthy to be attacked.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Royalfurnitures: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2019
Royalfurnitures post=83951382 Flaunting wealth in the midst of poor people is risky

Need good quality furniture for your homes and offices... Beds, sofas, chairs etc

Talk to us now [/quote]Both [quote author=Royalfurnitures
:
Both resemble themselves

Need good quality furniture for your homes and offices... Beds, sofas, chairs etc

Talk to us now
resemble themselves

Talk to us now

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by sonature1: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Are you aware that Adamawa is no different? Have you ever been to Adamawa State? Yet Atiku Abubakar is there, amongst many wealthy citizens from that state. You all need to reflect before talking. Reno's lack of thoughtfulness often gets him into dead-end corners and trouble.

Atiku has done so much for his state.

That man cannot kill himself for Adamawa

FYI, he is the second highest employer of labour after Adamawa State government

18 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by AntiWailer: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2019
He built orphanage in the North ?

So everybody is a Northern slave behind the scene.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by seniormallam(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2019
Indimis should shut up, you cannot be making money from crude oil and call it personal money, oil belongs to all of US, you are not Nigerian than me, you are just lucky to be amongst the few with oil privileges, once you are making money from our natural resources, a good fraction of your wealth should be dedicated to the masses for charity, to all if you that have oil wells and claiming its your personal money, God will punish all of you for me.
To balance the equation, every oil discovered in the north must be allocated to Niger Delta people.

18 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by voltron14: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2019
sonature1:

Atiku has done so much for his state.

That man cannot kill himself for Adamawa

FYI, he is the highest employer of labour after Adamawa State government

From Ipob Bureau of statistics.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite / Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements / Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.