Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty (33360 Views)

Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by blaque7: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2019
RENO is right. 100% but I know some sens8less people would not agree with him due to party affiliations. Go and read that again.. ''I dont have 1% of 1% of your wealth''. Thank you Reno!
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2019
Reno who tell you say liah shuaibu is from Borno state?
She is from Yobe state.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Shittabay4nija(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2019
Oh yeah !!!
When in intelligent man speaks you will always node your head in acceptance of his statement .!!
The massage is quite clear and you should know that charity is a unique gesture !!!
It’s not alway a common virtue if we Africans .
The support Otedola is given we should also pray about it do that the fund will make impact in the purposes of setting up the foundation
Egbon Remo your own is becoming too much .
You should also see the list of welfare packages the family claim they have done .
What I expected is that you list out the other billionaires that are just self acquiring and making any impact in their community .
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by JJOF(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Are you aware that Adamawa is no different? Have you ever been to Adamawa State? Yet Atiku Abubakar is there, amongst many wealthy citizens from that state. You all need to reflect before talking. Reno's lack of thoughtfulness often gets him into dead-end corners and trouble.
Is as though you are not comprehending what he is saying. Reno is urging all rich northerners (Atiku inclusive) to take care of their own people with their wealth. Must everything be political?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by franchasng: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2019
Islam only teaches Muslims how to give food to the poor and not how to empower the poor to become financially independent and be able to provide their own food.

So Northern elites are applying what Islam teaches them....they use their poor masses to shine during election by giving them food to eat and making them feel like they are their helper instead of helping them to learn how to make their own money and buy their own food.

Don't blame the northern rich people, blame their religion cry
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by JJOF(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

poverty in North had been there before Britain colonized them and before Alhaji Indimi was born. It will continue after he is gone from earth. They have governments in North, the development of North rests on government, not private individuals.

This whole issue came about from donations made to Save Children Foundation. That's an act of phillantrophy and is not same as development for North. You are not talking to an illiterate!

I hope you'll say same when commenting a thread that says Pastors should use their wealth to develop Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by izubext007: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2019
Ndi Nmi { Nose People} Help Ur People. Nd Those Foolish Boko Haram Boyz Will Not See Them But They Will Go Killing, Looting D Poor Nd Raping Those Small Small Girls.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2019
franchasng:
Islam only teaches Muslims how to give food to the poor and not how to empower the poor to become financially independent and be able to provide their own food.

So Northern elites are applying what Islam teaches them....they use their poor masses to shine during election by giving them food to eat and making them feel like they are their helper instead of helping them to learn how to make their own money and buy their own food.

Don't blame the northern rich people, blame their religion cry

Stick to your empty noise about how great an engineer you are. I am sure there is no poverty in any part of Nigeria administered by Christians. I am also sure there is no nation in the world where Muslims run things that is rich. One wonders what some jokers look for in nations like Malaysia, or Dubai or Saudi Arabia.

What poorly thought out nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by TorukMakto: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2019
seniormallam:

Are there IDPs in bayelsa ?
We are talking about the indimis immediate environment here.

Yoruba Muslims are known for defending the Fulanis

Stop arguing with them
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2019
adamx23:

You have to give it to the Easterners and their delusions. They're clearly inferior to the Northerners in every way, hence, the constant feigning of superiority.
Really, Pray tell how the East is inferior to the North? grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by MetaPhysical: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2019
JJOF:

I hope you'll say same when commenting a thread that says Pastors should use their wealth to develop Nigeria.

Pastors should not use their wealth to develop Nigeria. Stop talking rubbish to me.

Pastors are not supposed to have wealth. Their preoccupation should be God worship, not material acquisition.
Church should not develop Nigeria either. Their job is to support communities and help the needy.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by majamajic(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2019
voltron14:
Where is the picture of the orphanage?

u are on free data browsing , u cant see everything
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Trottle: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
but Reno is right, why Muslims dont help the poor among them beside giving them food at will, how many northern billionaire ever help other regions or none Muslim or even their own Muslims , pls say the truth and it shall set you free.

So because the Indimis' and other family didn't help means other Muslims don't help out? Travel out and see what other average Muslims do for themselves and others and quit your useless bigotry. The Indimis' are simply the Indimis' and do not represent nor speak for all Muslims.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by MetaPhysical: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2019
JJOF:

Is as though you are not comprehending what he is saying. Reno is urging all rich northerners (Atiku inclusive) to take care of their own people with their wealth. Must everything be political?

Anything posted in Political Section becomes meat for consumption if I have taste for it. grin

Why does he need to preach to rich Northerners to use their wealth to take care of their own? If Otedola had not made the contribution would Reno have had the concern?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Belleful:
my people, poverty is all over Nigeria not just the north. the indimis reply Reno with the little ones they have done, Reno didn't see it but chose to post an orphanage home build with govt money claiming to be is own. from the pictures u could tell Reno is just an invite. and when did orphanage home become poverty alleviation??
so if GEJ had offered THIER son or daughter to Reno for marriage to any of his son's or daughter, would he have refused?
Have you been to the north?? Even in the US, there are poor and homeless people. Again, have you been to the north?
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by causimalbarka(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
but Reno is right, why Muslims dont help the poor among them beside giving them food at will, how many northern billionaire ever help other regions or none Muslim or even their own Muslims , pls say the truth and it shall set you free.

I have no issue with u naming indimi and other billionaires..
Bros u said Muslims don't help the poor .
You have to say what you know or keep your mouth shut...

Have u heard of harramain..
You know how many roads this association constructed in remote areas in Nigeria? Before they were sent out of the country by the then President olusegun obasanjo.

Presently go to area like apete, ajibode, amuloko in Ibadan and count the number of boreholes and wells drilled by these people.
You know how much Saudi Govt give out to IDP annually but been squandered by our stupid government.

I won't want to attack your pastors that fly private jets around and build schools that common church member can't afford to attend.
Check the private universities.. The cheapest ones are the ones owned by Muslims.. And we all know how much covenant university student pay.

Abeg before u type think and rethink.

Reno made a very good point but doesn't mean you should attack the muslims

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2019
ornicus:

Dude, please stfu. Everyday we hear about all your super billionaires. But none of them can fix a single road in their home states.

Dangote is giving road in Apapa, zenith bank fixed a Jose adeogun, Toyota Chairman fixed a road in ekiti it is it ondo

What have your so called billionaires done? Nothing. Let’s see if they will come together to rebuild that burnt market as state of the art. Hope we will not wait forever. Better gave up to the fact that with such self serving and selfish billionaires, you have no business pointing at anyone else.

Since you decided to go the tribal way.
Dangote a northerner fixed roads in Apapa. Zenith Bank, an Igbo bank fixed Ajose Adeogun street. Toyota by Ade-Ojo fixed an unnamed and unknown road.
You see how you played yourself.
You're supposed to be better than this.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by CloudResident(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2019
This Reno guy can fire salvo? Choi! grin
But the guy is brutally on point.

The north has the highest players in the oil industry, the highest numbers of oil block owners in the country amongst other highjacking of our common wealth.
It is arguably the region with the highest numbers of billionaires in the country yet the best they could show for it is churning out irrational numbers of street urchins and abject poverty in their regions.Its really a shame on them.

Reno's comments will be seen as hate and political no doubt and this will only reenforce them to turn a blind eye to the obvious.
Imagine the Atikus,Indimis,Rimis,Ranos,Buas, just to mention a small fraction...

"Free your mind and mind and the rest will follow"!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Blackvic1: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2019
adamx23:

Lol.. So the south is developed? The north is way more developed than the south. Travel so you become exposed.
sdfu I have been to almost all the states in the north and stayed for a while besides the federal government present through road construction which other development is in the north? We are talking about human capital development the north is the poorest region I the whole of west Africa cuddled by terrorism and high rate of diseases , east and south west have a high level of human capital development....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Blackvic1: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2019
causimalbarka:

I have no issue with u naming indimi and other billionaires..
Bros u said Muslims don't help the poor .
You have to say what you know or keep your mouth shut...

Have u heard of harramain..
You know how many roads this association constructed in remote areas in Nigeria? Before they were sent out of the country by the then President olusegun obasanjo.

Presently go to area like apete, ajibode, amuloko in Ibadan and count the number of boreholes and wells drilled by these people.
You know how much Saudi Govt give out to IDP annually but been squandered by our stupid government.

I won't want to attack your pastors that fly private jets around and build schools that common church member can't afford to attend.
Check the private universities.. The cheapest ones are the ones owned by Muslims.. And we all know how much covenant university student pay.

Abeg before u type think and rethink.

Reno made a very good point but doesn't mean you should attack the muslims
ogam why haven’t any Muslim country that claim they are rich taken in any of the refuges from Syria and other war torn countries ? The northerners don’t do philanthropy at all the reason why there schools are cheap is because the poor ones are too much to even afford to go to school but in the southern part of Nigeria a lot of people can afford to even pay 150k for tuition if they increase it in the north no one will go to school,there is no comparison between the south and north in terms of philanthropy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Since you decided to go the tribal way.
Dangote a northerner fixed roads in Apapa. Zenith Bank, an Igbo bank fixed Ajose Adeogun street. Toyota by Ade-Ojo fixed an unnamed and unknown road.
You see how you played yourself.
You're supposed to be better than this.

What have your billionaire kinsmen done in their home towns, hypocrite? Or is it only about greedily amassing wealth without giving back? Face them before you point your leprous hypocritical fingers at others
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Darexylamine: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2019
0monnak0da:
Why did Reno leave out Dangote? Personal interest?
Dangote also donated 100 million to the same foundation.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2019
well I am not surprised at some peoples daftness and lack of common sense fuelled by hatred to opposite regions
simple analysis to know where poverty is most between north and south

°how many northern ladies go abroad for prostitution or hustling
°how many northeners dey do yahoo just to make it
°go through northern markets and tell me those who dominated petty trading compared to southern petty traders
°there is poverty in both north and South
°southeners show off more than northeners
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2019
ornicus:

What have your billionaire kinsmen done in their home towns, hypocrite? Or is it only about greedily amassing wealth without giving back? Face them before you point your leprous hypocritical fingers at others
Before you mount the pulpit, practice what you preach. Face your billionaires too. Besides, this discourse was about certain people who have benefitted immensely from the nation but have abandoned their locality in its biggest time of need.
Dangote and some governors are on a jet as we speak to visit a man known as Bill Adamu Gates, founder of Microsoft, in the continent of North Africa... America pardon me. He's teaching them how to fight malaria and malnutrition, two maladies which are alien to his continent. Dangote is from Kano. Indimi is nowhere to be found as usual. I'm sure the next pic we'll see of him is that of one of his kids relaxing on one of the beaches in Europe. Think man! Think!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Enculer2: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2019
femi4:
Reno's brain is displaced

Stupid Yoruba slave.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Enculer2: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2019
[quote author=ornicus post=83951508]

I am sure we have all seen how the east is a bastion of development with their non existent roads, kerosene sharing governors, baby factory and human trafficking and fake drug industries, and their so called billionaires who cannot build a single road or engage in any kind of CSR.

[/quote
Bastard.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Before you mount the pulpit, practice what you preach. Face your billionaires too. Besides, this discourse was about certain people who have benefitted immensely from the nation but have abandoned their locality in its biggest time of need.
Dangote and some governors are on a jet as we speak to visit a man known as Bill Adamu Gates, founder of Microsoft, in the continent of North Africa... America pardon me. He's teaching them how to fight malaria and malnutrition, two maladies which are alien to his continent. Dangote is from Kano. Indimi is nowhere to be found as usual. I'm sure the next pic we'll see of him is that of one of his kids relaxing on one of the beaches in Europe. Think man! Think!!

I am not the hypocrite making noise about selfish billionaires. That is you and Reno omokri. A large contingent of Nigeria billionaires actually have foundations run by their companies that renovate schools and cater to idps. You can usually find this information on their company websites.

Reno omokri is just a useless hypocritical troll , who the indimis should have ignored.

As for you, you are just another self-servicer who runs around pretending to be from another tribe. Fucking tribe baiting punk forming intellectual
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2019
negro41:
well I am not surprised at some peoples daftness and lack of common sense fuelled by hatred to opposite regions
simple analysis to know where poverty is most between north and south

°how many northern ladies go abroad for prostitution or hustling
°how many northeners dey do yahoo just to make it
°go through northern markets and tell me those who dominated petty trading compared to southern petty traders
°there is poverty in both north and South
°southeners show off more than northeners
Are you for real?!!
How can ur ladies go abroad to prostitute when they are been married in fours and fives to a single man not to talk of how many of them even have an idea of how to get there
How many northerners are computer literate not to talk of having the hustling spirit you see in sooutherners. Begging is a major occupation in the north don't forget.
Petty trading is owned by the Easterners in the north. What northerners do mostly is farming and transportation.
Why won't southerner show off more than northerners? What do the northerners have to show?!!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2019
ornicus:

I am not the hypocrite making noise about selfish billionaires. That is you and Reno omokri. A large contingent of Nigeria billionaires actually have foundations run by their companies that renovate schools and cater to idps. You can usually find this information on their company websites.

Reno omokri is just a useless hypocritical troll , who the indimis should have ignored.

They replied him because the thing enter their bone just like it enter yours too. Just say the truth. You won't die. Or keep shut instead.
Indimi no get foundation. End of story
Tribe does not have anything to do with wisdom. You can be from any tribe and choose to be wilfully foolish just as you are. My tribe does not becloud my sense. If you can't fathom the problem of this country because if tribe then I suspect the country is steadily on the road to Rwanda.
Reno raised a point about humanitarianism but you dunderheads chose to tribalise it. How perfectly stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2019
[quote author=Enculer2 post=83953544][/quote]

Dude, why the curse. Are you a kidnappee just finding out? Maybe you too were abducted from the north and raised as a house slave. Ndo
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2019
Reno the table breaker

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

They replied him because the thing enter their bone just like it enter yours too. Just say the truth. You won't die. Or keep shut instead.
Indimi no get foundation. End of story

http://thetop10magazine.com.ng/muhammadu-indimi-foundation/

You see how full of shit you and renowanker are? That was the first hit in my google search for indimi foundation. Ignorant, tribe baiting lout, following an internet troll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' / Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) / Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.