Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty (33363 Views)

Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by MetaPhysical: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kennydoc:

My earlier link clearly answers this question. Now, can you mention one northerner that has affected his immediate community in that magnitude?

Ol boy youve changed monikers and identities like four or five times. I dont even know who im talking to anymore. grin
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by plaindealer: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kennydoc:

My earlier link clearly answers this question. Now, can you mention one northerner that has affected his immediate community in that magnitude?

Dangote did immensely, the same Indimi family did immensely.

The fact is since you don't have to be rich to help the needy, what have you and that twitter nuisance done to help the needy in your own communities?

Not expecting much from the twitter nuisances because his only job is constituting nuisance on twitter. He says good morning to his wife and bye to his kids then sits on twitter to abuse and insult people.

Life must be horrible and pathetic if this is what a grown man with children occupies himself with every day.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Kennydoc(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
plaindealer:

Dangote did immensely, the same Indimi family did immensely.

The fact is since you don't have to be rich to help the needy, what have you and that twitter nuisance done to help the needy in your own communities?

Not expecting much from the twitter nuisances because his only job is constituting nuisance on twitter. He says good morning to his wife and bye to his kids then sits on twitter to abuse and insult people.

Life must be horrible and pathetic if this is what a grown man with children occupies himself with every day.

I am sure you're a smart guy and should realise this is the 21st century and is a digital age. Some people work on the internet and make far more money than those who work in offices. Reno probably spends a good part of his working hours on the computer (and internet) and occasionally enters Twitter to look for trouble. He still makes his money.

18 Achievements of a Billonaire DR. GODWIN MADUKA in Anambra.

by FADAKA LOUIS

30th September 2019

DR. GODWIN MADUKA, MD/CEO Las Vegas Health Institute, USA

A Nigerian citizen, Godwin Maduka who hails from Umuchukwu in Orumba south Local Government Area of Anambra State, formerly known as Nkerefi, have been raised up by his people as a billionaire to be reckoned with.

Dr. Godwin Maduka is United States of America (USA) based medical practitioner. He is the MD/CEO Las Vegas Health Institute, USA.

Here are 18 clear things he did for his community.

DR. GODWIN MADUKA built:
1) Two churches, one each for the Anglicans and Catholics.
(2) Trinity Hospital and Maternity.
(3) Over 100 standard houses for widows and the poor in the area.
(4) Immaculate Conception International College 1 and 2 , with buses donated to them.
(5) A police station for security.
(6) A magistrate court.
(7) A standard market called (Afor Market), .
(cool Barracks for the Civil Defense staff,
(9) Two monasteries for churches.
(10) Community centre (Community Hall and his own Village Hall).

(11) A Post office.
(12) A state high court.
(13)  Provided transformers to boost electricity in the community.
(14) Mighty edifices for primary and secondary schools.
(15) A palace for the monarch, civic centre,.
(16) Houses for clerics of Catholic and Anglican churches, among others.
(17) Five star hotel known as Lion of Africa resort.
(18) A 15 storey building a  World class International standard Hospital / Health research institute (which will serve as the destination of all health matters in Africa, since it will be the biggest and the best of it kind in African soil).

Today, there is no more thatched house in the community. DR. GODWIN MADUKA has replaced every thatched house in the area with three or four bedroom bungalows.

About 100 of such buildings were rebuilt. They belong to the indigent natives, especially widows. All such buildings carry green roofing aluminium zincs for easy identification.

Others:

To help fortify security in Umuchukwu, DR. GODWIN MADUKA built four two-storey buildings for police stations, complemented it with a bungalow as officers’ mess, and another structure to serve as operational base for the men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) which he donated to the Nigeria Police.

Dr. GODWIN MADUKA also built headquarters for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

DR. GODWIN MADUKA has also sponsored hundreds of students from his community, and has also helped to get them jobs.

DR. GODWIN MADUKA built Vocational center for those who want to learn handiwork.

Now consider the part of the article I highlighted and review my earlier post you quoted. The keys are "immediate community" and "in that magnitude".
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Kennydoc(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ol boy youve changed monikers and identities like four or five times. I dont even know who im talking to anymore. grin

Perhaps you need to consider how old my moniker is, go through my earlier posts and realise I am not one of the resident Nairaland tribalists who open multiple accounts to make troubles like you.
I simply quoted you to correct your wrong notion that there isn't anybody from Anambra who has philanthropically transformed his community.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by plaindealer: 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kennydoc:

I am sure you're a smart guy and should realise this is the 21st century and is a digital age. Some people work on the internet and make far more money than those who work in offices. Reno probably spends a good part of his working hours on the computer (and internet) and occasionally enters Twitter to look for trouble. He still makes his money.

So, sitting on twitter every day to insulting and abuse people is a money-making profession?

Apart from scamming people, please educate me per his known source of income.

Btw, so you have rich people in your region and the people in your region still live on top of filth and squalor like refugees?

See, there are shortcomings in every corner of Nigeria so abusing and insulting the Northerners is like abusing yourselves because I can show you even more dire and horrible situations in your region, situations that your so-called rich men can not and haven't touched, not even your kerosene sharing governors.

Stop the hypocrisy please.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Kennydoc(m): 12:03am On Nov 13, 2019
plaindealer:

So, sitting on twitter every day to insulting and abuse people is a money-making profession?

Apart from scamming people, please educate me per his known source of income.

Btw, so you have rich people in your region and the people in your region still live on top of filth and squalor like refugees?

See, there are shortcomings in every corner of Nigeria so abusing and insulting the Northerners is like abusing yourselves because I can show you even more dire and horrible situations in your region, situations that your so-called rich men can not and haven't touched, not even your kerosene sharing governors.

Stop the hypocrisy please.

Sitting on Twitter everyday...? Aren't you just taking this too far? How many of Reno's tweets do you notice every week? If Reno makes one tweet everyday, it will likely gain traction. Meanwhile, it won't take him more than 5 minutes to make one tweet that can cause nationwide uproar in the Twitter community.
How many hours do you spend on the internet everyday?

That there are filthy roads in Aba doesn't mean the people of Abia State are living in poverty. There are some jobs that can simply be done by the government and if they fail, it will be very difficult for private individuals to do them. It doesn't mean the individuals in such axes are living in poverty. Ariaria market Aba has some of the worst roads in the South East, but majority of the traders there aren't anything close to living in poverty.
https://www.nairaland.com/5127085/poor-condition-agbado-crossing-road-ogun
That is a part of Ogun State, and there are many other parts of the state like that. We can't conclude from this that Ogun people are living in misery, can we?

Reno made an important point but people like you will rather attack the messenger and leave the message. What he wrote is completely true. The level of poverty in Borno currently is far above what can be found in any part of the South East. Borno lags behind all South Eastern and South Southern states in ALL developmental indices, so why shouldn't the focus be on Borno?

I will wait for you to show me those situations in my region that are more dire and horrible than the state of things in Borno, with the millions of indigenous IDPs living in the state at the moment. I wish you can show me document that reflect how Borno is doing well in education, health, security, rural development etc. Perhaps you can write from the angle of SDGs or MDGs.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by plaindealer: 12:14am On Nov 13, 2019
Kennydoc:

Sitting on Twitter everyday...? Aren't you just taking this too far? How many of Reno's tweets do you notice every week? If Reno makes one tweet everyday, it will likely gain traction. Meanwhile, it won't take him more than 5 minutes to make one tweet that that can cause nationwide uproar in the Twitter community.
How many hours do you spend on the internet everyday?

That there are filthy roads in Aba doesn't mean the people of Abia State wee living in poverty. There are some jobs that can simply be done by the government and if they fail, it will be very difficult for private individuals to do them. It doesn't mean the individuals in such axes are living in poverty. Ariaria market Aba has some of the worst roads in the South East, but majority of the traders there aren't anything close to living in poverty.
https://www.nairaland.com/5127085/poor-condition-agbado-crossing-road-ogun
That is a part of Ogun State, and there are many other parts of the state like that. We can't conclude from this that Ogun people are living in misery, can we?

Reno made an important point but people like you will rather attack the messenger and leave the message. What he wrote is completely true. The level of poverty in Borno currently is far above what can be found in any part of the South East. Borno lags behind all South Eastern and South Southern states in ALL developmental indices, so why shouldn't the focus be on Borno?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10550117_jo_jpegd2e5cf96f00ff5eb259233e046a7a5b3

To start with, I honestly think that nuisance is here on NL linking and posting his worthless rants on twitter every day so he is n twitter every damn day and all his rants are negative they are insults, divisive, derogatory, tribal and un-Christian rubbish.

That you think that nuisance made any important point when in fact the same hypocrite and his boss created the problems the folks in the North East are facing today.

It's a sad irony that this thoughtless human being is lashing out at other people for helping the pain and misery GEJ his boss created.

When they asked him to handle BH, he refused to, according to the clueless man, it was political to get him out of office.

Our school children were kidnapped under his watch, but the useless man refused to rescue them or lift a finger.

Under his boss, one of the largest states in Nigeria was under BH control with BH flag flying all over the place.

Under his boss, BH was blowing up and beheading Nigerians every day.

When BH blew up dozens of Nigerians in Abuja, his useless boss went dancing in Kano
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Kennydoc(m): 12:31am On Nov 13, 2019
plaindealer:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10550117_jo_jpegd2e5cf96f00ff5eb259233e046a7a5b3

To start with, I honestly think that nuisance is here on NL linking and posting his worthless rants on twitter every day so he is n twitter every damn day and all his rants are negative they are insults, divisive, derogatory, tribal and un-Christian rubbish.

That you think that nuisance made any important point when in fact the same hypocrite and his boss created the problems the folks in the North East are facing today.

It's a sad irony that this thoughtless human being is lashing out at other people for helping the pain and misery GEJ his boss created.

When they asked him to handle BH, he refused to, according to the clueless man, it was political to get him out of office.

Our school children were kidnapped under his watch, but the useless man refused to rescue them or lift a finger.

Under his boss, one of the largest states in Nigeria was under BH control with BH flag flying all over the place.

Under his boss, BH was blowing up and beheading Nigerians every day.

When BH blew up dozens of Nigerians in Abuja, his useless boss went dancing in Kano

The fact that all the lines of your statements kept referring to 'his boss' makes whatever point your tried to buttress a nullity.

As for blaming GEJ for Boko Haram, we remember the man who said "an attack on BH is an attack on the North".
We remember how your Northern elders threatened to take Ihejirika to ICC for killing "innocent northerners".
Talking about the kidnap of Chibok girls, we haven't forgotten the facts in the link below:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/160062-how-borno-governor-caused-kidnap-of-chibok-schoolgirls-waec.html

Your party promised to deal with BH within a few months of assuming office but rather than dealing with them, they gave Nigerians new dimensions of killings via the herdsmen and bandits. Even your president's home state is held ransom by bandits and he's busy flying all over the world.

Be there and keep foaming in the mouth.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by plaindealer: 12:42am On Nov 13, 2019
Kennydoc:

The fact that all the lines of your statements kept referring to 'his boss' makes whatever point your tried to buttress a nullity.

As for blaming GEJ for Boko Haram, we remember the man who said "an attack on BH is an attack on the North".
We remember how your Northern elders threatened to take Ihejirika to ICC for killing "innocent northerners".
Talking about the kidnap of Chibok girls, we haven't forgotten the facts in the link below:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/160062-how-borno-governor-caused-kidnap-of-chibok-schoolgirls-waec.html

Your party promised to deal with BH within a few months of assuming office but rather than dealing with them, they gave Nigerians new dimensions of killings via the herdsmen and bandits. Even your president's home state is held ransom by bandits and he's busy flying all over the world.

Be there and keep foaming in the mouth.

Jona was the president, not other people saying this and that, he was the commander in chief and the twitter nuisance was his aide, they presided over the same useless and incompetent government that ceded nearly a whole state to BH.

That clown has zero moral authority to say anything about the challenges in the NE and last time I checked, his only contribution and help are daily insults, abuse and lack of thought and care.

You are not making any sense, in fact, you sound boring.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Kennydoc(m): 1:00am On Nov 13, 2019
plaindealer:

Jona was the president, not other people saying this and that, he was the commander in chief and the twitter nuisance was his aide, they presided over the same useless and incompetent government that ceded nearly a whole state to BH.

That clown has zero moral authority to say anything about the challenges in the NE and last time I checked, his only contribution and help are daily insults, abuse and lack of thought and care.

You are not making any sense, in fact, you sound boring.

Suit yourself, alright.
Good night.
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by Prnx(m): 1:32am On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:
PDP supporters are the most pathetic hypocrites in our galaxy.

Otedola, out of the kindness of his hear, has decided to extend a helping hand to people in need and punks like Reno, along with his herd of incorrigible fools, have chosen to make a mess of the entire intervention.

First off, otedola never appointed them to speak on or publicise what he has done, on his behalf. Why are they running their mouths and fingers over it?

Atiku was the same man they boasted, just months ago, is the only man in the north rich enough to match the financial war chest of APC, hence their expectation at the polls. Today, the same Atiku has become so poor he is incapable of helping anyone, hence beyond reproach. Or, maybe he's even a southerner therefore shares no such responsibility as the Ndimis.

I find it so hard trying to wrap my head around how te minds of these people work. Damn hard imagining they are indeed humans and not some programmed robots hardwired to think along just a single line.
I have been on this forum for almost 10years,I do read and pass buh just registered recently and also read and pass buh have just decided to just reply you a bit because I have seen now that is obvious for you to be called to order because you are losing it entirely and I do pity your kids,family,friends and people that do come around you.somebody said something of highly important,instead to support or give your reason(s) of against,you are there bringing silly politics into it and I do wonder sometimes whether you are any of this politician's son especially APC side.you complained of people been some sort of programmed robots buh the truth is that those people that are always against you here are far more better than you and are highly reasonable and responsible.I feel like throwing up anytime I read your message here because you always sound like a dead and programmed silly thing that has no value and worth if existence.see,when you travel abroad and see what all these politician's children are doing with your common wealth,believe me you,you will seize to support anybody or any party buh always stand on the truth.finally,I pray and hope you change and the earlier you realise that you're doing yourself,family and friends harm than good,the better for you and always know that nothing like political party in nigeria because they are one.for your last information,don't try to reply me because i wouldn't reply any feedback from your type and to comment here again, may take me some months or a year and finally.NB,have been out of there for years now and don't think I'm coming back anytime soon until things change positively in that country.thanks buh I hope you listen and change and stop reasoning like a human without brain..bye...
Re: Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty by WonderManly(m): 5:30am On Nov 13, 2019
saraki2019:

Grow up

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters / Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife / Dino Melaye And Family In Church For Thanksgiving, After Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.