Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops (31695 Views)

Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Nigeria Border Closure / GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi / FG Summons Envoy Over Closure Of Nigerians’ Shops In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Lol... I can't really prove to you... It's all a faceless shit here. grin. Weirdo... I was a man from secondary school days... I'm sure your parents put you on... That's why you so loud, you are the baby here lol... I did it myself.. I'm really happy to be the man I am

You are happy to be a man, after disgracing your family and getting deported from even Ghana. I am really sorry for your sorry life.
Here's another opportunity for you. I can get you to manage of my properties in Nigeria for 80k a month.
Signal and I will ask my lawyer to prepare the paperwork. Stop wasting your lowlife chasing fast life and business. Real money is in the gutter grin grin
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

You are happy to be a man, after disgracing your family and getting deported from even Ghana. I am really sorry for your sorry life.
Here's another opportunity for you. I can get you to manage of my properties in Nigeria for 80k a month.
Signal and I will ask my lawyer to prepare the paperwork. Stop wasting your lowlife chasing fast life and business. Real money is in the gutter grin grin
I did it myself... I didn't need the help of any fam, that should be the ideology okay.. you depending mofo
Fam are so proud... I make them smile. They oblige to but I wanna do it myself... I push myself ... I do more
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Just like you I don't too, but despite the non smoking shit bro, I still see the effects in your body... You're so mad ... So rabid.. a real psychiatric evaluation is needed

You are now saying you don't smoke weed grin grin
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

You are now saying you don't smoke weed grin grin
I don't actually... But you need it tho... I hear it calms rabid people... I wanna sleep now nigga... Probably we should stop this shit... Till tomorrow
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

I did it myself... I didn't need the help of any fam, that should be the ideology okay.. you depending mofo
Fam are so proud... I make them smile. They oblige to but I wanna do it myself... I push myself ... I do more

You did what yourself, going to Ghana, doing Yahoo Boy stuff and getting deported. You are a born loser. grin grin
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

You did what yourself, going to Ghana, doing Yahoo Boy stuff and getting deported. You are a born loser. grin grin
Nah.. I'm contented brah... Goodnight
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

I don't actually... But you need it tho... I hear it calms rabid people... I wanna sleep now nigga... Probably we should stop this shit... Till tomorrow

Here's one thing you need to do. Stop lying ok. My goal is to rehabilitate you and not to blame you for your past.
I can still give you any of the two jobs but you need to stop lying.

Now, why did you get deported from Ghana again? cheesy
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Thugs like you need to know that living fast life and weed smoking is not good. 'Probably we should stop this shiit' Who started it first, me or you? Next time, mind your business and stay in your lane. If you need more dose try me again tomorrow and I will be so ready. Don't mess with the wrong crowd. Now Get Lost lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Nah.. I'm contented brah... Goodnight

Who is your brah? You don't know your mates again? cheesy
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

Thugs like you need to know that living fast life and weed smoking is not good. 'Probably we should stop this shiit' Who started it first, me or you? Next time, mind your business and stay in your lane. If you need more dose try me again tomorrow and I will be so ready. Don't mess with the wrong crowd. Now Get Lost lipsrsealed
Naija been giving niggas headache, I see you are frustrated. It's okay boy. Take some pills. It's gonna be fine
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Naija been giving niggas headache, I see you are frustrated. It's okay boy. Take some pills. It's gonna be fine

You are still trying hard to sleep, after the trashing you got. Poor baby cheesy
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Like I told you earlier. Run with wolves, you get in their bellies. Fast live will get you nowhere.
You can't be visiting churches during the day and causing pains to other with your Yahoo stuff. Just cut that crap because crime is evil.
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by nogragra: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Don’t open the border oooh. Keep it locked till 2100 grin grin grin how market? How are food prices in the sh1thole? Suffering n smiling grin

Better than having dealings with Ghanaian fools who are so self centered and snakes under green grass in west Africa. yeye pepo.
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by somtookeke(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
b]Ghana in trouble - 600 shops in Ghana to be shut down by Nigerian Senate[/b]
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/ghana-in-trouble-600-shops-in-ghana-to.html

THE LATEST IGBO ARTIST TRYING TO OVERTROW PHYNO - EMY PRAIZ
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/the-latest-igbo-artist-trying-to.html

SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients / Ortom Visits Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.