Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops (31683 Views)

Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Nigeria Border Closure / GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi / FG Summons Envoy Over Closure Of Nigerians’ Shops In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Trutherme:

If assuming than I am a Ghanaian will make you sleep better, then knock yourself out Yahoo Boy. I actually enjoy putting touts like you in there place. Ghana probably deported you and you now thin everybody is from Ghana, Loser cheesy
You sound Ghanaian ... Always senselessly speaking, I can feel your fears boy.... Nigeria is so great that you couldn't comprehend it.. Also nah I've never been to any other African country and I don't have the intentions of going judging from the news of xenophobia. Ghana is so dumb that you stylishly had to deny it, who Ghana epp?
It's their place and not there place.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Trutherme:

Like I said, it's not too late for you to change your evil ways. If you really need a job, I can point you to one of the directors of my NGO and he will look for something for you to do with your sorry life. As long as you promise to stay off weed and other drugs. Do something serious with your low Yahoo life. undecided
Lol..... Bro calm down okay ... Naija no be ya problem
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bobyro:

You sound Ghanaian ... Always senselessly speaking, I can feel your fears boy.... Nigeria is so great that you couldn't comprehend it.. Also nah I've never been to any other African country and I don't have the intentions of going judging from the news of xenophobia. Ghana is so dumb that you stylishly had to deny it, who Ghana epp?

Visited Ghana a couple of times on biz trips and vacations unlike you. Blue can get you anything and anywhere. I am not your mate. Get a life thug.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Trutherme:

Visited Ghana a couple of times on biz trips and vacations unlike you. Blue can get you anything and anywhere. I am not your mate. Get a life thug.
Lol... Naija is really great... grin grin grin... We been giving Africans sleepless nights since 1960

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bobyro:

Lol..... Bro calm down okay ... Naija no be ya problem

You don't know your bro anymore. I don't hang out with Yahoo Boys like you. I worked hard to get to where I am and I give glory to Jehovah.
Identify your problems and look for ways to solve them. Smoking weed at every chance you get and touting will not help you, loser undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bobyro:

Look at your sorry life. Now, Nigeria is so Great. When you recover from your weedy moments, take a look at all the nonsense you wrote about Nigeria. Loser!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Trutherme:

You don't know your bro anymore. I don't hang out with Yahoo Boys like you. I worked hard to get to where I am and I give glory to Jehovah.
Identify your problems and look for ways to solve them. Smoking weed at every chance you get and touting will not help you, loser undecided
Lol baba don dey add Jehovah..... You should be ashamed because your Jehovah doesn't support you to judge or conclude like a fool. Even your Jesus hung out with all sinners... Who you be??... Angel trutherme
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Trutherme:

Look at your sorry life. Now, Nigeria is so Great. When you recover from your weedy moments, take a look at all the nonsense you wrote about Nigeria. Loser!
Bro Naija no be ya problem... Okay.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Trutherme:

Thanks for showing me how the hatred runs deep.... It will always be a reminder to stay off fellow Africans.. grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 12:34am On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Now you're into broken English, educated clown grin
You had a bad day because it didn't drop for you.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 12:35am On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Thanks for showing me how the hatred runs deep.... It will always be a reminder to stay off fellow Africans.. grin grin grin

Go take your medication. You are not making any sense, tout grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 12:37am On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

And Yahoo is your problem? Look for something better to do with your sorry life

Or you will be roasted like a corn one day grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 12:44am On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

There goes the result of all those stones you threw at your teacher because he wanted the best for you.
Make sense when you wake your dull brain up.

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 5:32am On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

There goes the result of all those stones you threw at your teacher because he wanted the best for you.
So you had the balls to reply me when I was asleep.... Na wa o.... You are really jobless anyways this shit isn't worth my time anymore because I don't even think you have sense, you just continue ranting . Well the border closure still stands.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 5:37am On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

Now you're into broken English, educated clown grin
You had a bad day because it didn't drop for you.

Yet you used a picture with an inscription of pidgin, in real life you're not my match definitely because God knows that you can't say this in my presence. You'll end up losing and even the devil can't comprehend.. Nigeria will always be a nightmare to you. You claim to be educated and working class and stuff, yet you out here still annoyed by border closure. Seems to me that you are the tout and the fraudster, Border closure is the key. Bleep you.. Bleep Ghana... Bleep sa. Bleep every hater ...
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 5:39am On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

And Yahoo is your problem? Look for something better to do with your sorry life

Or you will be roasted like a corn one day grin grin grin
To end this shit, I am a legit mf and I don't do no shit okay ... Seems to me that you initially wanted to do fraud but you're too dull and rabid and no nigga needs no drama you ranting dog. Nigerians are always too brilliant and smarter in everything, we strive for more. The jealousy is because your countries will never still get up to the standards of Nigeria. We are never too comfortable,we want the best and the best means Nothing but the best. Stay away from me okay.. rabid person grin grin grin grin grin You need a woman... Go suck on your wife tiddies... Pained fck grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 6:11am On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

Do your country a favor by avoiding anything Nigeria, my respect will probably be given but if you're still here shamelessly defending a Ghana so ashamed of you, nigga you a fool and will definitely die a fool, claiming class but over here has no iota of class. your parents had to go through hell to get a dumb fck so useless in every way possible, despite the education you went through you still point fingers stupidly accusing you xenophobic fool. Try doing positive shit and avoid negativity or you'll end up real bad. Ranting madman . Nigerians got a lot of problems and no shit given to the rest African fools.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Do your country a favor by avoiding anything Nigeria, my respect will probably be given but if you're still here shamelessly defending a Ghana so ashamed of you, nigga you a fool and will definitely die a fool, claiming class but over here has no iota of class. your parents had to go through hell to get a dumb fck so useless in every way possible, despite the education you went through you still point fingers stupidly accusing you xenophobic fool. Try doing positive shit and avoid negativity or you'll end up real bad. Ranting madman . Nigerians got a lot of problems and no shit given to the rest African fools.

Ok, if you are denying that you are not a Yahoo Boy, tell us what you do for a living and prove it. I have outed you as a loser and now you are pissed. I am on your tail and you will think twice before quoting people like me again. You started this and you won't end it. Be rest assured, Olodo!
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

I am a proud Nigerian who love and have visited many Countries unlike you who think other Countries like Ghana are your problem because they deported you. There are honest and hardworking Nigerians living in Ghana without any problem. You are lucky they didn't put you in jail in Ghana because what you were doing there is evil. Like I told you earlier, I am ready to rehabilitate you if you change your sorry life. The choice is yours. cheesy
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Your problem lies on your head and neck. Other Countries are bad because they won't let you waste their people with drugs like you did with your sorry self. Is that why you were deported from Ghana and why your family disowned you. You think I don't know you.

Fast life will end your life like a chicken that you are. grin grin
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

I am a proud Nigerian who love and have visited many Countries unlike you who think other Countries like Ghana are your problem because they deported you. There are honest and hardworking Nigerians living in Ghana without any problem. You are lucky they didn't put you in jail in Ghana because what you were doing there is evil. Like I told you earlier, I am ready to rehabilitate you if you change your sorry life. The choice is yours. cheesy
You are totally mad ... Look at how you've changed your stupid mouth you snake. You want to rehabilitate who?? I'm sure you can try you weed smoker father, you're totally irresponsible. You also know who?... My type no dey know you o. Coz if na real life you go too bleed. I don't need to prove to your stupid self what I do after all it's a faceless forum therefore there should be limits to information given out

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

Your problem lies on your head and neck. Other Countries are bad because they won't let you waste their people with drugs like you did with your sorry self. Is that why you were deported from Ghana and why your family disowned you. You think I don't know you.

Fast life will end your life like a chicken that you are. grin grin
Automatically anyone who supports Nigerian decision is a drug dealer or a Yahoo boy. Look at how so low you think. Who told you I was deported to Ghana like I was interested. The goal no be Africa o. Africans like you are vermins... You purge me. Never say you are a Nigerian again coz you are a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Automatically anyone who supports Nigerian decision is a drug dealer or a Yahoo boy. Look at how so low you think. Who told you I was deported to Ghana like I was interested. The goal no be Africa o. Africans like you are vermins... You purge me. Never say you are a Nigerian again coz you are a disgrace.

Like I told you. Stay away from crime and fast life or you will die before your time.
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

You are totally mad ... Look at how you've changed your stupid mouth you snake. You want to rehabilitate who?? I'm sure you can try you weed smoker father, you're totally irresponsible. You also know who?... My type no dey know you o. Coz if na real life you go too bleed. I don't need to prove to your stupid self what I do after all it's a faceless forum therefore there should be limits to information given out

How many buses did you load today? Maybe, that's why it took you so long to reply me.
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

I am a proud Nigerian. Go and get a job and stay away from crime. If you are looking for a real job, I will help get you one. Continue with your yahoo runs and you will be roasted like fowl one day. grin
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

What Nigerian decision are you supporting? Yahoo business and weed smoking and selling is illegal in Naija. I have warned you. Change your ways or be thrown in jail. I am a proud Nigerian and there's nothing clowns like you can do about it. Now, buss off, loser grin grin
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

I am not the reason why you were deported from Ghana. You are even lucky you didn't end up in Libya, useless thug grin
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

What Nigerian decision are you supporting? Yahoo business and weed smoking and selling is illegal in Naija. I have warned you. Change your ways or be thrown in jail. I am a proud Nigerian and there's nothing clowns like you can do about it. Now, buss off, loser grin grin
Buzz off not buss of.... I don't smoke or engage in any false and senselessly written accusations... Border closure led to this shit you're aimlessly ranting. Take a chilled soda... Nigeria shouldn't make you so mad like this
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

I am not the reason why you were deported from Ghana. You are even lucky you didn't end up in Libya, useless thug grin
Nah my records are clean ... Making mama proud everyday while you a grown man... Irresponsible and so dumb.. keyboard warrior grin
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

I am a proud Nigerian. Go and get a job and stay away from crime. If you are looking for a real job, I will help get you one. Continue with your yahoo runs and you will be roasted like fowl one day. grin
Lol what the hell are you fool even saying!
I don't even understand where this Yahoo,drugs and deportation is coming from... You sure say you never commit? grin grin
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

You need more help than I do. Try visiting a psychiatrist.
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

How many buses did you load today? Maybe, that's why it took you so long to reply me.
Just like it took you 5hrs to reply me, how many people have you killed while robbing?... You aren't worth my time honestly ... I have real life issues to attend to... Mad man no dey shame.. na him brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg / Presidency, Defence Headquarters Under Pressure To Hire Military Contractors / Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.