Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops (31692 Views)

Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Nigeria Border Closure / GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi / FG Summons Envoy Over Closure Of Nigerians’ Shops In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Buzz off not buss of.... I don't smoke or engage in any false and senselessly written accusations... Border closure led to this shit you're aimlessly ranting. Take a chilled soda... Nigeria shouldn't make you so mad like this

You probably need another eye glasses since weed has damaged what you use currently. I wrote Buzz off, check again! My point is that you should stop the illicit stuff you do and get a life like I am doing. Need a real job, I will give you one in 48 hours. Stop wasting your time and blaming Ghana for deporting you. That's not necessary little Bobryo cheesy
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

You probably need another eye glasses since weed has damaged what you use currently. I wrote Buzz off, check again! My point is that you should stop the illicit stuff you do and get a life like I am doing. Need a real job, I will give you one in 48 hours. Stop wasting your time and blaming Ghana for deporting you. That's not necessary little Bobryo cheesy
Fool has remodified his failed post.
Oga bye bye... Keep talking and keep hating to your room... Drink water... Lol
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Just like it took you 5hrs to reply me, how many people have you killed while robbing?...

We are on a different time zone kid. That's one other thing you need to know about me. Beside I am not a deportee like you. grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

You're an idiot take a good look

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Fool has remodified his failed post.

You see your life. How could I have 'remodified' what you posted. It's 'modify' or 'modified'
There's nothing like 'remodified'. See the negative impact of those stones you kept throwing your teachers grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

You see your life. How could I have 'remodified' what you posted. It's 'modify' or 'modified'
There's nothing like 'remodified'. See the negative impact of those stones you kept throwing your teachers grin grin grin
And you talk say you get sense.... grin
Coward like you... Always denying . Mad people will never accept madness
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

Go to school... If you did nigga.. your education was a fraud
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

You're an idiot take a good look

Look at this one. I am laughing in Swahili grin grin

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

Look at this one. I am laughing in Swahili grin grin
Remodified is correct in every way okay. Go to school.. failed nigga

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Go to school... If you did nigga.. your education was a fraud

Is that why you are over there blaming Ghana for deporting you? Your problem is not only about education loser.

You have serious problem. Be happy, love Nigeria and stop trying to run away at every chance you get. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

Is that why you are over there blaming Ghana for deporting you? Your problem is not only about education loser.

You have serious problem. Be happy, love Nigeria and stop trying to run away at every chance you get. grin grin
Look o Oga... See.. you need real education.. I guess you were amongst those who participated in expo during school days.. now you are forming class.. you're a daft ranting mf with no points to prove, I like replying you because you really need some schooling.

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Remodified is correct in every way okay. Go to school.. failed nigga

What a lowlife dummy. I am really playing with your childish brain.

Now, I am wondering what else I want you to do for me grin grin

Here,s one... You are not even a Nigerian, prove it shocked
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

What a lowlife dummy. I am really playing with your childish brain.

Now, I am wondering what else I want you to do for me grin grin

Here,s one... You are not even a Nigerian, prove it shocked
Lmao.... Nigga really
You have spoilt the fun.. bye bye
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Lmao.... Nigga really

What else do you expect me to do. I am grateful to God that I am not a deportee like you.
It's not too late for you to change your ways and stop the Yahoo nonsense. The choice is yours dude
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Lmao.... Nigga really

Spoiled the fun. You are using 'spoilt' in the wrong context.
Your teachers tried their best but you faltered. This is not looking good for you, Bobyro. cheesy
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

Spoiled the fun. You are using 'spoilt' in the wrong context.
Your teachers tried their best but you faltered. This is not looking good for you, Bobyro. cheesy
Don't mention me again ... Please you are dumb... Take your dumbness elsewhere, probably your babe is bleeping a nigga somewhere else... Attention seeker.. look o

Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Lmao.... Nigga really

There is no need for you to travel out again because I understand your people are sad about your last deportation experience.

Seriously, here are some ideas for you, if you promise to give up your Yahoo business.

I can get you to work in one of my companies for a starting salary of 120k a month.
Also, if you are a good writer, I can get you a book deal if you are ready to narrate your deportation experience so others will learn from you.

The choice is yours. Now, buzz off or jump in the lake grin grin
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

What else do you expect me to do. I am grateful to God that I am not a deportee like you.
It's not too late for you to change your ways and stop the Yahoo nonsense. The choice is yours dude
I'm in Nigeria living fine, I intend on travelling the legal way and not by rushing... I'm not that desperate to suffer xenophobia.
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Westlander(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
wwwihy:
Ghana economic value and population is not up to Kano State.

The country should be ready to become 37th State in Federal Republic of Nigeria if they are interested
Ghana will soon be the 37th state of federal republic of Nigeria by extension grin grin
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

There is no need for you to travel out again because I understand your people are sad about your last deportation experience.

Seriously, here are some ideas for you, if you promise to give up your Yahoo business.

I can get you to work in one of my companies for a starting salary of 120k a month.
Also, if you are a good writer, I can get you a book deal if you are ready to narrate your deportation experience so others will learn from you.

The choice is yours. Now, buzz off or jump in the lake grin grin
You definitely typed this shit from the comfort of your father's house . See how shameless you sound. Which company ..who dash you... Ogbeni grin.. you're a bragging gay.
Go suck on some tiddies..
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Don't mention me again ... Please you are dumb... Take your dumbness elsewhere, probably your babe is bleeping a nigga somewhere else... Attention seeker.. look o

He fell for it again. What is wrong with this kid?
How many times you threatened not to reply again. Stop making a joke of your already sorry life.

You honestly have the intellectual capacity of an weak lizard grin grin
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

He fell for it again. What is wrong with this kid?
How many times you threatened not to reply again. Stop making a joke of your already sorry life.

You honestly have the intellectual capacity of an weak lizard grin grin
I wanna handle you properly like the madman you are. Others don't need to see this side.
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

You definitely typed this shit from the comfort of your father's house . See how shameless you sound. Which company ..who dash you... Ogbeni grin.. you're a bragging gay.

You see your life? I gave you a chance and you failed to grab it.
Do you need further reasons why you will be a failure? You don't know how many Nairalanders I have uplifted.

Here's a proof. Any nairalander who think you are a loser for refusing this offer will get 5k from me instantly grin
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

I wanna handle you properly like the madman you are. Others don't need to see this side.

Honestly you can't do nothing. If you tell me your location, I will pick up in 24 hours. I enjoy dealing with thugs like you.
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

You see your life? I gave you a chance and you failed to grab it.
Do you need further reasons why you will be a failure? You don't know how many Nairalanders I have uplifted.

Here's a proof. Any nairalander who think you are a loser for refusing this offer will get 5k from me instantly grin
Why tell on niggas you helped ... If you're a helper then Bleep you. Honestly I don't see no reason a person would just keep on talking so stupid
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

Honestly you can't do nothing. If you tell me your location, I will pick up in 24 hours. I enjoy dealing with thugs like you.
Nah tell me yours... I'll meet you myself
I need to brush you up a bit
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Nope. I am doing it from the comfort of my home but unlike you who had so many wasted opportunities and moments, My Dad was there for me and I made him proud. I am grateful to God, what more can I say?
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

Nope. I am doing it from the comfort of my home but unlike you who had so many wasted opportunities and moments, My Dad was there for me and I made him proud. I am grateful to God, what more can I say?
Lol... I can't really prove to you... It's all a faceless shit here. grin. Weirdo... I was a man from secondary school days... I'm sure your parents put you on... That's why you so loud, you are the baby here lol... I did it myself.. I'm really happy to be the man I am
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Nah tell me yours... I'll meet you myself
I need to brush you up a bit

You are the one who wanted me to collect one, remember? Now you are scared.
I am the last person you will mention going forward. I am ready to at least run your data down among other things I can do to you, Olodo!
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

You are the one who wanted me to collect one, remember? Now you are scared.
I am the last person you will mention going forward. I am ready to at least run your data down among other things I can do to you, Olodo!
Nah... I got data over here. Also mention yours since you aren't scared. I'm just too good for you, you met someone better in every way, nigga admit.. you're my boy
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Trutherme: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bobyro:

Lol... I can't really prove to you... It's all a faceless shit here. grin. Weirdo

You don't have to prove anything to me, just as one of my employees don't need to.
I am not your mate and I have never smoked weed in my blessed life neither have I been deported like you.

Like I stated, I have many opportunities for young thugs like you who are ready to do positive things in their lives.
Hundreds of families have benefited from my NGO and can be assisted if you are ready to take up the challenge and get reformed.
Re: Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops by Bobyro: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

You don't have to prove anything to me, just as one of my employees don't need to.
I am not your mate and I have never smoked weed in my blessed life neither have I been deported like you.

Like I stated, I have many opportunities for young thugs like you who are ready to do positive things in their lives.
Hundreds of families have benefited from my NGO and can be assisted if you are ready to take up the challenge and get reformed.
Just like you I don't too, but despite the non smoking shit bro, I still see the effects in your body... You're so mad ... So rabid.. a real psychiatric evaluation is needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform / Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' / Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.