Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

She Threw Him Away And She Married 17 Years Later. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Threw Him Away And She Married 17 Years Later. (2495 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Threw Him Away And She Married 17 Years Later. by armyofone(m): 4:50am On Nov 14, 2019
So you self like love stories shocked grin see as he binds abi bonded her in the spiritual realm because she no gree go into the future with him...
..mtchewwww grin

crackhaus:
Here I was jejely using my three eyes to concentrate on the story and hoping the antagonist & protagonist were finally going to end up together.
What an anticlimactic end to this saga. Mtcheeeeeew...

Nonsense and flexibility
Re: She Threw Him Away And She Married 17 Years Later. by crackhaus: 6:12am On Nov 14, 2019
armyofone:
So you self like love stories shocked grin see as he binds abi bonded her in the spiritual realm because she no gree go into the future with him...
..mtchewwww grin

The ending and the beginning no follow jor. The OP was just using style to glorify witchcraft. angry
Re: She Threw Him Away And She Married 17 Years Later. by chosenjummy(f): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2019
Hummm... So long but interesting...so many lessons... Nice one..

1 Like

Re: She Threw Him Away And She Married 17 Years Later. by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2019

Re: She Threw Him Away And She Married 17 Years Later. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
AtoningBlood:
Hmmmm.

It isn't as easy as you see it. The doctor to you have a great career part,the Prof have same. But believe you me it takes more than that for a lady to love a man.
The truth is i admire your sister for a truthfulness. Since pressure are on her she had the option of pretending and going ahead with the marriage plan , but her unconscious won't let her be.
My brother It all boils down to love.

Reason why I ve started shouting on my cousines who are still young, if you clock 30 no call my number again. You can't play with a man with your unrecoverable time.

In the nearest future, we'll have so many slay queens unmarried if care is not taken.

Re: She Threw Him Away And She Married 17 Years Later. by Mizwisdom(f): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
I'm happy for her, she dodged a bullet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? / Access Bank Is About To Ruin Me! / Marriage Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.