Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,339 members, 7,957,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. (7097 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Bestie For Allegedly Snatching Her Man / Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
habeebcole:
That was how dey killed a guy somedays bk
he died a brave man. cowardice is a disease. a real G is not chicken hearted.
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Assha:

P. O.C We are eating remnants
lol
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
I ve never liked dating girls without boyfriends. the feeling i get winning a girl over the loss of another guy is refreshingly exciting.
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by almarthins(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
chenzen:
wtf... and where s that coming from

grin U think is normal wen a guy want lose his hands because of woman?
No do wtf! Tell me is it normal?
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
I just hope I m sending the right signal to all my #GREENPILL folks out there... as a lady u must make it open... dont commit to any guy till he decides to marry u. u owe him nothing. and when I say nothing I actually mean NOTHING!!!
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
almarthins:

grin U think is normal wen a guy want lose his hands because of woman?
No do wtf! Tell me is it normal?
sacrifice is what love is all about... did the titanic guy leonardo DiCaprio not die for Jane?grin
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by ashawopikin(m): 1:15am On Nov 13, 2019
chenzen:
I did a song in her name, sent it to her on whatsapp... the boyfriend heard it... they had a fight... she told me about it and I m about to pouncegrin

seemed too easy to snatch peoples girlfriend's these days. the signs are good... someone is about to be dumped. My formulas are always working!!!

I AM CAPITALISINGgringrin
carry on bro, as long as no be person wife
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 13, 2019
ashawopikin:
carry on bro, as long as no be person wife
lol
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Ladikwa(m): 5:55am On Nov 13, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
If my gf willingly or deliberately cheat on me I'll know what to do. But where as a guy decides to bother her and she informed me, and I ask d guy to keep off and he refused and thereafter, succeeded in bleeping her, what I'll do is simple; I'll hunt d guy, and if I catch him, I'll tie his hands, open his legs wide, tear his clothes, then lift a 30kg dumbbell up 4ft high and drop it on his balls. Lemme see who will lose more.

Its not worth the stress and aftermath effect
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by almarthins(m): 6:52am On Nov 13, 2019
chenzen:
sacrifice is what love is all about... did the titanic guy leonardo DiCaprio not die for Jane?grin

Ok u wan die so that another man go kwantinue ur legacy. Abeg no die o

That thing between her legs is nt urs, it is just ur turn. And if u die, another man go take over the so called vjay
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Omar09(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2019
chenzen:
do u really want to know?

Nah. I don't. I'm afraid I might puke.
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2019
Omar09:

Nah. I don't. I'm afraid I might puke.
very good, let ur puke remain inside ur stomach.
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2019
almarthins:

Ok u wan die so that another man go kwantinue ur legacy. Abeg no die o

That thing between her legs is nt urs, it is just ur turn. And if u die, another man go take over the so called vjay
it dosent matter.
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2019
chenzen:
it dosent matter.
a god going all this way for puss.y.
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2019
GreenMist21:
a god going all this way for puss.y.
are u jealous grin
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
jeff1607:

you can't anything, she is your gf not your wife till you do something on her head

I'm a class-conscious guy. I usually take d responsibility to discourage people who invades my privacy either by proxy, asunder or snatch. If u had to do shit, do it buh don't lemme catch u, even if a military personnel.
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by jeff1607(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

I'm a class-conscious guy. I usually take d responsibility to discourage people who invades my privacy either by proxy, asunder or snatch. If u had to do shit, do it buh don't lemme catch u, even if a military personnel.

and if a guy comes along and puts a ring on her finger would you still do as you have said?

1 Like

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Burgerlomo:
Always remember that Karma too is always working because what you sow is what you shall reap. cool
karma for wetin, if not for privacy , I would dash him two of my ex girlfriends and let him plays his kite wisely, that one no concern me, these babes nearly wreck my life and even if someone snatch my Nigerians girl friend right now, I will thank him for taking away my problems because 50% of my problem already solve as they aren't asset but liabilities to me, just snatch my console game , I will go to babalawo for him.
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Burgerlomo: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
karma for wetin, if not for privacy , I would dash him two of my ex girlfriends and let him plays his kite wisely, that one no concern me, these babes nearly wreck my life and even if someone snatch my Nigerians girl friend right now, I will thank him for taking away my problems because 50% of my problem already solve as they aren't asset but liabilities to me, just snatch my console game , I will go to babalawo for him.

1 Like

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
jeff1607:

and if a guy comes along and puts a ring on her finger would you still do as you have said?

never.
Lemme clear u with an instance.
A lecturer once wooed my gal. She told him he has a bf. The lecturer persisted and even threaten her graduation. She was always telling what was going on, and I simply encourage her to handle it. It got to a point, d said lecturer identified me somehow & thereafter ask me to stay off d lady. Well cut story short, he got d picture of his children plus wife and his plate number removed while in a mosque.
My point is, whatever I struggle to get, even if it's boxer, I don't trade it cheaply. If u want to take it from me, then be prepare to pay for it. It'll be hard for anyone to try to take Tony Braxton from birdman
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

never.
Lemme clear u with an instance.
A lecturer once wooed my gal. She told him he has a bf. The lecturer persisted and even threaten her graduation. She was always telling what was going on, and I simply encourage her to handle it. It got to a point, d said lecturer identified me somehow & thereafter ask me to stay off d lady. Well cut story short, he got d picture of his children plus wife and his plate number removed while in a mosque.
My point is, whatever I struggle to get, even if it's boxer, I don't trade it cheaply. If u want to take it from me, then be prepare to pay for it. It'll be hard for anyone to try to take Tony Braxton from birdman
lol. see James bond. bro just discuss terms with the lecturer, strike a deal and look for another babe, las las Owo ni ko ko grin

1 Like

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
bOrn2fuck so u are alive?
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
chenzen:
lol. see James bond. bro just discuss terms with the lecturer, strike a deal and look for another babe, las las Owo ni ko ko grin

Hahaha daz how we roll. If u are not strong in this life, people will continue to pee on ur head and tell u it is rain.
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by seangy4konji: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Try it in Libya...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. / Loan Apps That Give You Loans Without Embarrassment / Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.