Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? (6641 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
I have, Bro. It was "nothing" so to speak. But I believe I just loved the ease in accessing sex. No "It's too late to come to your place"
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Allsingles: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Matured men don't do that.
Is very disrespectful.
She monitors all you do, even the person you greet
in the compound is a suspect for her
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by drmikeadams(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
We were neighbors dat year,,her bf dey always come around and d girl yellow like Victorian grin grin I come relocate find anoda house ,na so we begin knacking season grin.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by victorian(f): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
drmikeadams:
We were neighbors dat year,,her bf dey always come around and d girl yellow like Victorian grin grin I come relocate find anoda house ,na so we begin knacking season grin.

You try.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Compound interest= compounded problem
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by chigoizie7(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Is it just dating then or those ones I have fuuucked?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by MrCork: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
bereanway:
Please tell me if you have done so and how it was. I mean dating a girl in same compound/flat/house.

...what is compound?...Ain't heard that word in ages. WTF!

..bro we don't hav compound in London!!(No oofeense)
angry
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by chigoizie7(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
GreenArrow1:
Did that in school. Never doing it again. Oh!

My biggest problem now is that I told a girl I liked her. Boom! She quit her job (without telling me), packed all of her stuff and moved in with me. Now, how she expect make I the spend daily on her, be building my house and also save money to do wedding is what's bordering me.

Throw her out
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by GreenArrow1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
chigoizie7:

Throw her out

Lol. I'll do that with style.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by gajuonuma(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Charleys:
Everyone dated their neighbors before playing away match.

Not true at all my Guy.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by HARDDON: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
ceeroh:
In the words of HARDDON..He who kills a home chicken with a double barrel must be ready to eat everything including it's feathers.

Don't try it.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Preach brother, preach! cool

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Okoroawusa: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Edyice:

Correct guy grin

Single mothers can sweet

Not only that They obey too cool
Gbam!... n she can close hear against gossip n fight for you for the compound. The only problem is that it is not easy to dump them.

In those days one was always saying "your daughter" to me when referring to her daughter in our conversation. E pain that lady when I left that street when I finally got my own apartment cos I was living with my cousin. besides I needed a break...Fine Edo single mom living in her brother's house he built for their aged mother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? / How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? / Breast Sucking Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.