Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Abortion: Haaaaa! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion: Haaaaa! (6745 Views)

Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / If You Were Raped, Would You Have An Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 10, 2011
A baby boy was born yesterday at St Ann's hospital laughing instead of crying,, the more d mid-wifes beat him d more he laughs lik crazy.suddenly d doc noticed he had somtin in his hand, so he pulled d tiny hand apart & discovers he was holding 3 abortion pills, d baby lookd at his mother & said "NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER, shocked shocked shocked

ABORTION IS BOTH SUICIDE AND MURDER!!!!!!!! BEWARE, cry cry cry
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Emmyk(m): 3:00am On Sep 10, 2011
Is tis' a Joke?
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 10, 2011
Abortion also saves lives in many cases.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Mynd44: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2011
lwkmd
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2011
Ogugua is that you in the profile pic , damn!!! you are fresh outta the oven
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Tosinville(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2011
Nice joke, bro!
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2011
apocalypse:

Yes sir, that's me lol. Thank you.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2011
There must be one happy man dying to get home every nite to meet you , at least I would. Not many women can boast of brains and beauty.

Have a good day
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by 195(f): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2011
90% of all nigerian women worldwide have committed abortion

its not news anymore

its facts undecided
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2011
apocalypse:
There must be one happy man dying to get home every nite to meet you , at least I would. Not many women can boast of brains and beauty.

Have a good day

Wow, thank you again. That was deep.

Have yourself a good day as well smiley
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 11, 2011
ogugua88:

Abortion also saves lives in many cases.

Sorry friend but i don't agree with u, but u can make me understand cool

apocalypse:

how does this relate to the subject? angry angry angry
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 11, 2011
190_@:

90% of all nigerian women worldwide have committed abortion

its not news anymore

its facts undecided

really, where did u get this statistics?
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by MrsChima1(f): 1:47am On Sep 11, 2011
What is "fresh out the oven"?
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 11, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

What is "fresh out the oven"?

angry angry angry
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 11, 2011
otooro:
Sorry friend but i don't agree with u, but u can make me understand  cool

After the egg is fertilized, it's supposed to travel down the Fallopian tube and implant itself in the uterine wall. That doesn't always happen as implantation errors can and do occur. One common error is the egg nestling itself in the Fallopian tube. It's called ectopic pregnancy, a painful complication that harms the fetus and its host (the mother).

An abortion is required, either surgically or non-surgically. Very rarely do Fallopian tube pregnancies go the whole nine months, otherwise the egg may or may not terminate and the host may die as well from severe internal bleeding.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by MrsChima1(f): 2:13am On Sep 11, 2011
ogugua88:

After the egg is fertilized, it's supposed to travel down the Fallopian tube and implant itself in the uterine wall. That doesn't always happen as implantation errors can and do occur. One common error is the egg nestling itself in the Fallopian tube. It's called ectopic pregnancy, a painful complication that harms the fetus and its host (the mother).

An abortion is required, either surgically or non-surgically. Very rarely do Fallopian tube pregnancies go the whole nine months, otherwise the egg may or may not terminate and the host may die as well from severe internal bleeding.

A and P and Biology rocks!  Did you see the "Hard Truth" video they show in Bio class?  It show the truth about abortion and different methods of abortion. 

What you described was the Ethical Abortion meaning it was necessary.  But Prolifers give nurses and doctors hard time performing ethical abortions saying the babies still need a chance to live.  How can a baby survive tubal pregnancies or Detached Uterine pregnancies?

Without the life support of umbilical cord the baby has no chance of survival unless a miracle is performed.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 11, 2011
ogugua88:

ok, i understand u now, but we don't pray for such and aside legal, professional medical advice, abortion is still not a solution. it does more harm and its popular with pre-marital sex and unwanted pregnancies evacuation, two wrongs don't make a right. angry

thanks for the explanation all the same cool
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 11, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

A and P and Biology rocks!  Did you see the "Hard Truth" video they show in Bio class?  It show the truth about abortion and different methods of abortion. 

What you described was the Ethical Abortion meaning it was necessary.  But Prolifers give nurses and doctors hard time performing ethical abortions saying the babies still need a chance to live.  How can a baby survive tubal pregnancies or Detached Uterine pregnancies?

Without the life support of umbilical cord the baby has no chance of survival unless a miracle is performed.

in such a situation, we can pray for a miracle. abortion is altogether not advised,
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 11, 2011
[size=28pt]SLAP YOURSELF!!!!!! [/size] angry

this is serious, nothing to joke about.
have you seen what children who have survived abortion look like?!!
I get what you are trying to say but the joke is slightly offensive. undecided
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 11, 2011
Emmyk:

Is tis' a Joke?

I wonder. undecided
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 11, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I'm actually reading A&P now. I'm taking a quick break though lol.

They never showed it in my bio class lol. Prolifers are something else though. Everyone thinks abortion is bad bad bad. Smh. They want to give an embryo a chance to survive in a dying mother. That makes sense lol. Even if she were to survive, she may be rendered infertile due to rupturing.

Yep, and, unfortunately, miracles in ectopic pregnancies are far and few.

otooro:
ok, i understand u now, but we don't pray for such and aside legal, professional medical advice, abortion is still not a solution. it does more harm and its popular with pre-marital sex and unwanted pregnancies evacuation,  two wrongs don't make a right.  angry

thanks for the explanation all the same  cool

Well, that's what many would think lol. Old women. Young women. Married women. Single women. They all have their reasons. It could be an abusive boyfriend or husband forcing them to do it. It could be to prevent further medical complications as I stated. Maybe they're simply not ready. I won't judge. As long as they have a choice on what to do with and to their bodies. That's my only concern. That and education on the matter.

otooro:
in such a situation, we can pray for a miracle. abortion is altogether not advised,

You need to educate yourself. Praying for miracles when human life is involved is ill-advised, especially considering the kind of medical advancement we have today. A family here in the US prayed their daughter would heal from his easily-treatable condition. They ignored all medical advice and the girl died. Now it's a legal matter of child abuse, neglect, and withholding medical care. Let's not go there.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 11, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

[size=28pt]SLAP YOURSELF!!!!!! [/size] angry

this is serious, nothing to joke about.
have you seen what children who have survived abortion look like?!!
I get what you are trying to say but the joke is slightly offensive. undecided

well, i don't think that's a joke cause i did not post it as one. i saw it somewhere and thought of sharing it. no offence, apologies cool
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 11, 2011
ogugua88:

I'm actually reading A&P now. I'm taking a quick break though lol.

They never showed it in my bio class lol. Prolifers are something else though. Everyone thinks abortion is bad bad bad. Smh. They want to give an embryo a chance to survive in a dying mother. That makes sense lol. Even if she were to survive, she may be rendered infertile due to rupturing.

Yep, and, unfortunately, miracles in ectopic pregnancies are far and few.

Well, that's what many would think lol. Old women. Young women. Married women. Single women. They all have their reasons. It could be an abusive boyfriend or husband forcing them to do it. It could be to prevent further medical complications as I stated. Maybe they're simply not ready. I won't judge. As long as they have a choice on what to do with and to their bodies. That's my only concern. That and education on the matter.

You need to educate yourself. Praying for miracles when human life is involved is ill-advised, especially considering the kind of medical advancement we have today. A family here in the US prayed their daughter would heal from his easily-treatable condition. They ignored all medical advice and the girl died. Now it's a legal matter of child abuse, neglect, and withholding medical care. Let's not go there.

again,I understand you. i already quoted earlier that if it is legal and professional medical advice, then, no problems. i'm not saying prayer is a substitute in this kind of case, but, it is certainly necessary for the medical procedure to be successful.  wink cool
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 11, 2011
I don hear smiley
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^^^
ogugua88:

I don hear smiley

tnk u for the enlightenment, u too much! r u a doctor? just wondering

wink cheesy grin cool
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 11, 2011
No, that's BABE! lol. I'm studying to be a nurse anesthetist.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by BABE3: 5:02am On Sep 11, 2011
^^ Pre-Nursing--Good job.

LOL @ the joke.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Mynd44: 5:04am On Sep 11, 2011
Don't know much bout all these medical complications but I believe that in cases of incest and violation, abortions might be necessary.
*waiting for the Jesus squd to come and bite me*
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by BABE3: 5:14am On Sep 11, 2011
^^ Yh--here I am--a member of the Jesus's squad.

You're wrong. cheesy If there's nothing wrong, or rather if nothing is going to be wrong with the child and mother medically during and after the gestation, then don't kill the damn baby.

The baby shouldn't be "responsible" for how it came into existence.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Mynd44: 5:17am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^
So you would rather have a girl deliver a child which was sired by the girl's father in the name of religion? Have you thought of the emotional implications?
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by MrsChima1(f): 5:35am On Sep 11, 2011
(moving coffee tables and computer desk out the way)
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 11, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Yh--here I am--a member of the Jesus's squad.

You're wrong.  cheesy  If there's nothing wrong, or rather if nothing is going to be wrong with the child and mother medically during and after the gestation, then don't kill the damn baby.

The baby shouldn't be "responsible" for how it came into existence.

Well said. cool

Mynd_44:

^^^
So you would rather have a girl deliver a child which was sired by the girl's father in the name of religion? Have you thought of the emotional implications?

the child has a right to live and that transcends any other opinion, no man is permitted to kill!!! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies / When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) / Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Open It For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.