Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,465 members, 7,823,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 (525 Views)

Hakimi Is My Mentor See Brain. Never trust any woman / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Who is chenzen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 13, 2019
Chenzen Chenzen.
Your name is so great, your attention seeking is legendary.
Such Nairaland have never seen.
Ready to bury all atoms of shame in you and display your bipolar disorders for the amusement of all grin

Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Chenzen Chenzen.
Your name is so great... Your magical powers are a marvel, I've never seen a relationship God with two face, when would u seize to amaze your subjects lord Chenzen?

You're defending girls from players today and encouraging boys to be players the next day.
How great are your ways O! Lord chenzen

Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 13, 2019
Chenze Chenzen.
Your ways are so great,
You've taken impostor syndrome to the next level.
A level so high no human can dream to attain.

Your quest for consensual validation is next to non.

You type all what's in your head not minding how stupiid they may appear... You feel you're buttressing a point not knowing your varbose makes you appear really stupeeed grin

Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 13, 2019
Chenzen Chenzen.

Your ways are so great... Your glorious names are endless just like your other Nairaland monickers.

No one to praise your foolish delusional miseducations you result in creating them anyways and replying yourself with your thousand funny spare monickers

How mysterious are your ways lord chenzen grin

Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 13, 2019
Chenzen Chenzen.

Didn't anyone tell you how meaningless and tasteless this would be important caption of yours appears?

Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 13, 2019
Chenzeb Chenzen.
Oh lord chenzen.

Even Joro rarely receives thousands of mails.
Oh I forgot, you're a god of relationship advice and your fans are in that kingdom right inside your brain.

O lord chenzen.
Your ways are mysterious, your attention seeking will last for many ages angry grin

Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 13, 2019
Chenzen Chenzen.

Your medicinal powers are of the ages.
Your inventions are endless.
Attention seeking.
Validation seeking.
Impostor syndrome.
Negatively on others.
Weak points.

And now the almighty GreenPill meant for only you and your many monickers.

How great are your ways

Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 13, 2019
Chenzen Chenzen.

When will your mumu do u.

Christmas is by the corner.

How many relationship ebooks sold yet on Amazon?
Zero shey?

Why not use this remaining month and continue your Okada business and give Romance section a break grin

Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 13, 2019
Chenzen Chenzen.

Your love for Ubunja is so strong.
You displayed it on your inception on Nairaland.
He ignored you with majority and showed you class you've never seen.

You then result in projecting hate in other to gain his attention..

How mysterious are your tactics O! Great chenzen grin

Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 13, 2019
Chezen Chenzen.

Your love for Ubunja is so glaring.

Your projection of hate towards him makes it even clearer.

He's holding you by the clitoriz even without you knowing.

You're so into him all your topics were created for him to notice you.

You just want the taste of what he has, Love!

Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 13, 2019
Chenzen Chenzen.

The only difference between you and iLegend is, he makes money with his nonsense why you make a mockery of yourself with yours
Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by luvyaself95(m): 4:05am On Nov 13, 2019
WTF!!!
Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 13, 2019
luvyaself95:
WTF!!!
I'm interested in your signature tho grin
Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 13, 2019
Thanks bonaventure73 AKA ilegendd. I m honoured.
Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by luvyaself95(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2019
bonaventure73:
I'm interested in your signature tho grin
oh what about it
Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lol
Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
bonaventure73:
Lol
what's funny?_
Re: Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
I m working on a new title... will hit Nairaland soon

(1) (Reply)

Is She Going Mad? / At What Age Did You Get Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend And How? / Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention Again After Seeing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.