Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says (1879 Views)

“I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says / Her Husband Broke Her Heart But See Who She Fell In Love With At 60 / Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by Gistsfanz: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2019
Relationship expert and blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared an email he got from a woman who wants her husband to poor.
The aggrieved woman stated that her husband has neglected his parental duties after he became rich.
She also stated that her husband no longer cares about her and he is now having affair with other ladies.
Read her post below:
I prefer my husband broke.
Happy Sunday Joro.Hi. I don’t know what came over me. I started praying bad for my husband today in church. I was almost speaking in tongues. Before people call me witch and all sorts. When my husband is broke he loves me more. He respects me. He is at home more when he is broke. When he’s broke he comes to church more. Joro My husband has not come to church with me since February because he made money. A lot of people are carrying rumors in our Parish that we have divorced.it is painful.
Last week, tears came to my eyes when my husband said why is our son wearing trouser to school. Joro my own husband doesn’t know that my son is in SS1. I am basically a single mother Joro. I am only married on paper. Why won’t I pray for him to be broke. I find condom in his car, jacket, I even found condom in his bible. I prayed that God should take away his riches. I have my own job and money. But I lack companionship. I am alone. Today now he is not at home. My last daughter is scared of him and doesn’t even know her father well. He doesn’t care. When he is broke he is more sweet and romantic than Jack in titanic.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/11/i-prefer-my-husband-broke-wife-says.html
Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2019
Be mindful of what you wish for embarassed

I pray the Lord restores your home lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by chigoziri2403(m): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2019
Money highs a man more than cocaine

5 Likes

Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by donstan18: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2019
So that you can enslave and keep controlling him.

Ogun kill you.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by Newguyhere: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2019
serious high ooh my brother grin
I remember when I made my first million grin
I immediately started seeing faults in my then gf. I felt she doesn't deserve me grin
chigoziri2403:
Money highs a man more than cocaine

5 Likes

Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by Rhaspody(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2019
The ability of man to resist the corruption of money is the highest of wisdoms - Me, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2019
But money is a morale booster. I don't think I've seen a timid rich man before

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by EXLOVER(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
But money is a morale booster. I don't think I've seen a timid rich man before
you're right, money boost morale. Anytime i imagine my account balance even though you're driving on a G wagon and i like you, I'm sure gonna approach you. But the moment i have nothing, even if you dey hawk pure water that confidence nor go dey again.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by totosucker(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2019
This woman no get sense. Instead of her to be praying to God to change her husband, She is praying to God to make her husband poor. Misplaced prayer point. What if he goes broke and refuses to be romantic and loving what next?

1 Like

Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by Tarabye: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by Lordparagon99: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
donstan18:

So that you can enslave and keep controlling him.

Ogun kill you.

You are indeed hopelessly senseless.
Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by Geminita1(f): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Madam you are so cheap. You have cheapened yourself before your husband. Now, even your kids are paying for what you have done.

How can you ''love'' a man unconditionally? You just decided to go and live with a kid without letting him know his boundaries. He has seen you finish. The truth is you are not worth impressing. Your husband only ''shows you love'' when he is broke because all those slay queens he loves to spoil would not give him face. When he gets back on his feet, he jumps out of your hand to go and impress them.

You deserve this for loving blindly but not your kids.
Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by seanwilliam(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
EXLOVER:
you're right, money boost morale. Anytime i imagine my account balance even though you're driving on a G wagon and i like you, I'm sure gonna approach you. But the moment i have nothing, even if you dey hawk pure water that confidence nor go dey again.
we're brothers
Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by EXLOVER(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
seanwilliam:
we're brothers
Hahhahaha... Nor be lie
Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Joro, sending emails to himself.
Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by rex444(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
you just might get what U wish for and some more you don't want
Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Geminita1:
Madam you are so cheap. You have cheapened yourself before your husband. Now, even your kids are paying for what you have done.

How can you ''love'' a man unconditionally? You just decided to go and live with a kid without letting him know his boundaries. He has seen you finish. The truth is you are not worth impressing. Your husband only ''shows you love'' when he is broke because all those slay queens he loves to spoil would not give him face. When he gets back on his feet, he jumps out of your hand to go and impress them.

You deserve this for loving blindly but not your kids.

Lol, not all them simps will understand you ooo cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Fake emails from fake woman.

Same joro sending emails to himself.

The part where the woman found condom in the man's Bible messed the whole nonsense fake story.

Who hides condom inside Bible?
Useless Ojoro Joro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Celebrities Wear Revealing Clothes? / Best Music Video on Endsars produced with phone / Nairaland Girls Are Only Good in Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.