Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures (77458 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by ednut1(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2019
Idi araba idi oro
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by obowunmi(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2019
doggy with this one go sweet die.
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by pocohantas(f): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:
grin

Not a fan of pre wedding pictures, but I like this

And she's beautiful, and thick in the right places kiss

See as the shirt-dress curve for that last picture. They look good.
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by foleskay(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2019
Lol. Omo see thickness. Ayiiii in Zlatan voice
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2019
Omo baba Oshokomole about to Wed.
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by WiztaylorDC(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2019
ikebe super figure 8
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by izzou(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2019
pocohantas:

See as the shirt-dress curve for that last picture. They look good.

Lol

That's how thousands of nairalanders saved your pictures from the beach resort.

We dey wait for your pre wedding pics.

We hope to see the curve too angry

2 Likes

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Ayomarcel(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2019
Let love reigns.
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Bobby2020: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2019
Like if you opened the thread because you saw "thick fiancee" wink

1 Like

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by helinues: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2019
Funsho jey his father oo
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by bizzibodi(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2019
Y did d mother allow this?
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by pocohantas(f): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:

Lol

Hahahaha. You no well.
I thought you are a monk o cheesy grin
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by spencekat(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2019
Enjoyment
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by spencekat(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:
grin

Not a fan of pre wedding pictures, but I like this

And she's beautiful, and[b]
thick in the right places kiss[/b]

All the right places.
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by hakym619(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2019
MrPresident1:
Congratulations cheesy

Olojukokoro boy, all this woman for only you alone? grin
shataaaaaaaaaaaP dia :-D
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:

Lol

Bust yesterday,Arm today, leg tomorrow, booty next week.

One day we will have the poco composite.

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by izzou(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. You no well.
I thought you are a monk o cheesy grin

I used to be grin
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by izzou(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2019
ornicus:

Bust yesterday,Arm today, leg tomorrow, booty next week.

One day we will have the poco composite.

I think i have seen lips, laps and bust

One day brother, one day grin
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by AkwalaIke1: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Funsho jey his father oo
[/s]
trash
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Mutemenot(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2019
Oshoko son, wishing you all the best
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by hakym619(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:

Lol

when she finally marries pocolee
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by JayPeeOham: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2019
In the first pic....the girl be like...."Babe don't touch!! you never finish your clearance!!... grin

HML in addy to them tho
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by nonix22(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2019
this babe makes brain and looks like someone that has sense
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by victorian(f): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2019
MrPresident1:
Congratulations cheesy

Olojukokoro boy, all this woman for only you alone? grin

There are lots of women with this shape, fair and dark In color

Remove eyes there.

Go and marry your own. smiley
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nwaonyishi69: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2019
Hope he will be as Manly as Osoko, the fear of APC and others in the mode of Akintola and Ukpabi Asika.
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by adeyemo1998: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2019
I don't understand what a nairalander means by saying she is thick in the right place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Veezybaba: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2019
So this 3 in 1 is for him alone. Enjoyment galore. Huge, thick and puffy.
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Thegamingorca(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2019
adeyemo1998:
I don't understand what a nairalander means by saying she is thick in the right place.

It means she is voluptuous despite being fat

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandit Leader, Kachalla Baleri, Flaunts Redesigned Naira Notes / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.