Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures (77460 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by nlPoster: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
pacespot:
Women with big backside are really trying in this part of the world. The way African men ravishingly talk about them when they are passing by make me wonder how they cope with all the attention. Maybe some of them enjoy the attention but I think a whole lot feel embarrassed by it by being seen as sex objects all the time. This is how I entered a public transport bus with one massive backside woman sometimes ago, come see how all the men were just looking at me, it got to my attention when one of them suddenly hailed me when we were about to come down from the vehicle. I hate this kind of attention and it felt so embarrassing.

These are reasons why women have more forbearance than men. Imagine a man receiving the same attention from females whenever he goes out, just because he's being admired, how would he feel after a while? Most women are used to this sort of thing and in Nigeria especially, know they just have to be gracious about it most of the time or ignore.

For women, the focus could either be on their "curves", their skin tone (with lighter Nigerian women), or practically anything.

People or ladies of negroid ancestry can sometimes have this issue in countries with low population of blacks, because they are so visible and different from the majority. I mean about their colour.

A non black in Nigeria might also experience the same thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits / MAI DERIBE, The Famed Billionaire Of Borno - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.