Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures (77461 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by pacespot(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2019
Women with big backside are really trying in this part of the world. The way African men ravishingly talk about them when they are passing by make me wonder how they cope with all the attention. Maybe some of them enjoy the attention but I think a whole lot feel embarrassed by it by being seen as sex objects all the time. This is how I entered a public transport bus with one massive backside woman sometimes ago, come see how all the men were just looking at me, it got to my attention when one of them suddenly hailed me when we were about to come down from the vehicle. I hate this kind of attention and it felt so embarrassing. What is wrong with men these days, all they can think of is imagining having sex with any woman they come across.
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:
grin

Not a fan of pre wedding pictures, but I like this

And she's beautiful, and thick in the right places kiss

Lol this guy eh
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by AbleBouncer: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:
grin

y you are right, something must kill a man
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2019
Beautiful woman with beautiful skin.
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Jollylolly(f): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2019
thick in the right places... hmmmm na so

izzou:
grin

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by guass(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2019
Ahhh
Why did you not marry when daddy was in power? You would have witnessed the presence of almost all the Governors and even the President. Ahh! Am in severe pains right now
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by DEROX: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
You pple cant do tinubu nothing quote me till death u will criticize and end it there grin
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Ask the drug baron aka bullion van grin
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Ekakamba: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
How much?
Roon9:
Lovely!

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
tomorrow he will become governor.
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
DEROX:
You pple cant do tinubu nothing quote me till death u will criticize and end it there grin
It is a pitiable situation that the drug lord doesn't even know that you exist grin grin
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by enomakos(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
wetin this small boy de do with my kinds of meat
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Ibrahim27996: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
No more sifia pain......
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by joeyfire(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lion no dey born monkey. Oshoko's son has taste mehn cool
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Badonasty(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na shit full there
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by yusluvad(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Beautiful couple!
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by OakPearl(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Roon9:
Lovely!

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide

A plan for a standard supermarket required.
Any chance?
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
tongue
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Burgerlomo: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
May God bless their union cool
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Denko2721987(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
No be Ghost wife for Power be this?
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
victorian:

There are lots of women with this shape, fair and dark In color

Remove eyes there.

Go and marry your own. smiley

To be honest, not so much.
Women confuse curvy with Fat. There are a lot of Fat women claiming curvy in Nigeria, not to body shame at all i really don't mind If that's what God gives me. I can confidently say I have seen very rare pictures of curvy Nigerian brides.

Women like this grab too much attention sha, there are some real curvy ladies in my workplace & Men behave like Mumu around them, Pisses me off like hell, even my married Boss.

I go manage with slim my ladies abeg.
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
pacespot:
Women with big backside are really trying in this part of the world. The way African men ravishingly talk about them when they are passing by make me wonder how they cope with all the attention. Maybe some of them enjoy the attention but I think a whole lot feel embarrassed by it by being seen as sex objects all the time. This is how I entered a public transport bus with one massive backside woman sometimes ago, come see how all the men were just looking at me, it got to my attention when one of them suddenly hailed me when we were about to come down from the vehicle. I hate this kind of attention and it felt so embarrassing. What is wrong with men these days, all they can think of is imagining having sex with any woman they come across.

BRO, i swear this happened to me while dating one nyashed out chic like that, everybody was always looking. Someone hailed me at the Shawarma joint, another at suya spot. I knew she was enjoying the attention & didn't mind at all. We went to Lagos Island market to buy stuffs, mehn every body wanted to harass her, It was a tough fight, a big struggle.

Nigerian men are shameless around this thing honestly.

1 Like

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
FuckTheMod:
curvy or faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??

You can judge from her waist, not Fat at all, Very rare.
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by victorian(f): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

To be honest, not so much.
Women confuse curvy with Fat. There are a lot of Fat women claiming curvy in Nigeria, not to body shame at all i really don't mind If that's what God gives me. I can confidently say I have seen very rare pictures of curvy Nigerian brides.

Women like this grab too much attention sha, there are some real curvy ladies in my workplace & Men behave like Mumu around them, Pisses me off like hell, even my married Boss.

I go manage with slim my ladies abeg.

Lol cheesy

But the bride fat sha, make I no lie. Lol
I'm not even up to her size. The groom is a real man handling such lady.
I wish them best of luck.

Anyways It's true they grab too much attention but that's how God created them, you can't blame them biko. Na God do am like that. It's good she has a pretty face.

Slim ladies too are cool. Every man with his choice of woman. smiley
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by victorian(f): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

BRO, i swear this happened to me while dating one nyashed out chic like that, everybody was always looking. Someone hailed me at the Shawarma joint, another at suya spot. I knew she was enjoying the attention & didn't mind at all. We went to Lagos Island market to buy stuffs, mehn every body wanted to harass her, It was a tough fight, a big struggle.

Nigerian men are shameless around this thing honestly.

Lol cheesy

You no lie at all

Lol
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by OGwales(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Something must kill a man
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Jbleenk: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Y’all remember the Kemi and Ore story? Well he ditched his friend’s advice and went for Ore
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Roon9(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
OakPearl:

A plan for a standard supermarket required.
Any chance?

Definitely, please chat me on 08069825433
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by JayPeeOham: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
I can't marry slim lady, I just can't. thick bae or I turn father
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Chubby ladies does not have second hand value.
They can be beautiful only in their early days in life...So , count me out of chubby Ladies...

But for atlethic ladies , they have first-hand even to fifth- hand value. ... I like them like indomie...
Though chubby girls stick with you till death do you part but atlethic ladies are always on the moves.. they would want to maximize God's gifts in their life till the old..

Choice is yours anyway
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by nlPoster: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
HML to the couple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits / MAI DERIBE, The Famed Billionaire Of Borno - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.