Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja (57521 Views)

Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) / Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by daddytime(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bro from hell..
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by dfrost: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
HMZi:
Do not be to close to someone's wife even if it's your brother's .....

Tell dem

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by fykes(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
But op how e come be us wey go dey pray for him Na?
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Neshietdebayzman(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pussywar:
Yet women are their greatest enemy. Smh
Two threads now about men hurting/ killing their brother over a woman.
What a username! Kai, your username says it all.
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Soul47(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

You are real niggarrr

After reading his comment, I was straight up hoping to read yours

Lol
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Sijo01(f): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
If true, is the wife still breathing
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Ogaga87(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
This lifestyle is very common with the abokies from the Jibril descendants
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by sylve11: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
HMZi:
Do not be to close to someone's wife even if it's your brother's .....

tell them. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Goldencheese(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
kiss kiss
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Kenturkey048(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
The gut for even murder am..
Rubbissshhh....
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Champagnegold: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmmm. y hurting him. incase, was she rape?
all this boys too always too close to someone's wife, girlfriend others with not still learn now
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by kjhgfrtyuikchui: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
With us its always a win..
Sure Bankers available..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Abfinest007:
a woman break a family n can also Unite a family

Same applies to a man

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by mu2sa2: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Now who is the main culprit - the wife or the injured brother? Like for wife; share for the brother.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
what about the olosho he calls "wife", is she on her one way ticket to hell too...?!?

mu2sa2:
Now who is the main culprit - the wife or the injured brother? Like for wife; share for the brother.

all of them are guilty!!! wife is guilty, brotha is guilty and husband even is guilty of marrying an olosho!

rule of life #101: THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN HOES INTO WIFEYS
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Afonjas doing their best job

Not surprised at all

Your brother's wife
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Seventy7kings: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

You are real niggarrr
Real niggarrrs believe women are like swimming pool

They don't kill and hurt others because of swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They Just swim their own sharpely and move on.

LOL grin
dammnnn! What a real niggarrr you are grin
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by victorian(f): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pussywar:
Yet women are their greatest enemy. Smh
Two threads now about men hurting/ killing their brother over a woman.

Don't mind them

Yet one he goat said I made a mumu comment.

Smhmmmmm

90percent of Men can kill their own blood because of woman

90 percent of Men can also kill the one he says he loves.

Irrational beings.
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Tembebe: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Afonjas doing their best job

Not surprised at all

Your brother's wife
Don't start your tribal bullshit here.
Pls,face your olosho work,with that your big,dirty backside
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by 21Bandit: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

You are real niggarrr
Real niggarrrs believe women are like swimming pool

They don't kill and hurt others because of swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They Just swim their own sharpely and move on.

Knack something brotha.
You game
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Tembebe:
Don't start your tribal bullshit here.
Pls,face your olosho work,with that your big,dirty backside

Oga why do you people hate truth na

Na waooo
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by J4JUVENTUS(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
cheesy
dfrost:

cheesy

Singing...

See broda, broda
Broda wey mumu, mumu

See woman, woman
Woman wey mumu, mumu
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Tembebe: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Oga why do you people hate truth na

Na waooo

What truth?
I believe you said what you said to start a tribal war
Why?
The persons concerned are not afonja.
So,what truth are you on about?
Pls,face what you know how to do best
and not cause war here
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by renewable1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na them

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
this is what u get wen u marry a runzgirl.she will be sleeping with every member of d family and the man for spilling his own brother"s blood cos of a woman is foolish.
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by sweetilicious(f): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Some people no get fear o.Your brother's wife?
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by wany(f): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
hopevalley:
But why should a right thinking married woman have a secret affair with another man, let alone her brother-in-law? Click on the first link on my signature to master how to do export business and make millions of naira.

Same goes to a man,cheap and classless people every where sad
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by ianq: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

There are two kinds of people, those who attack the good guys and those who attack the bad guys;
Those who aim the right target and those who aim the wrong target.

I think he struck the wrong guy, now, while he's cooling his sorry ass in the cell or prison, the cheerful giver he calls his wife would carry her borehole to feed other thirsty men outside.

Verily, wisdom abounds unto you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pack and go?? What if na she get the house wey you dey live? Or what if na both of you join money build the house? She go still pack and go?

Shibaraba:
According to salowmir
The brother who matcheted is not a real niggar.

E go pain me true but woman wey open punna for my brother no respect me and my family. Thus making her selfish. A selfish woman can kill. Once I catch am na pak and go. I'm not killing anyone for any pussy. Pussy wey dem Don dey mine before I reach there. Only God know wetin she Don take am do before she turn family donor. Kpekus wey full everywhere. Taaaaaa. I Don go.
The bros sef no try
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Legendguru: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Elshaddai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scales Ishola Remanded In Prison For N525 Million Internet Fraud (Photo) / Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) / Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.