Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja (57618 Views)

Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) / Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by NiCurious: 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Seems it's not only the elder brother who attacks without making investigations. Practically all of the responders have done the same. Remind me why I bother visiting this forum, again?
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Kingjames(m): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

You are real niggarrr
Real niggarrrs believe women are like swimming pool

They don't kill and hurt others because of swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They Just swim their own sharpely and move on.
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by hopevalley: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2019
wany:

Same goes to a man,cheap and classless people every where sad
Even though cheating is an abomination, it is more pronounced when a woman does it because men paid dowries on women. Their bodies are privately owned by their husbands. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in mastering how to make millions of naira via export trade.
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Greensquard(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
God forbid this is just poverty mentality..if u are rich u wont have time to go and be fighting for anywoman,rather u will use that time to get more wealth..its good to be yoyng rich and handsome.. smiley..make money o guys while u still.can,the difference between a rich man and a poor man is just information,thats all o,the rich has info.that the poor doesnt have,contact me to join the richgeng and make money,born again biko this is not for u guys
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Davida33: 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Greensquard:
God forbid this is just poverty mentality..if u are rich u wont have time to go and be fighting for anywoman,rather u will use that time to get more wealth..its good to be yoyng rich and handsome.. smiley..make money o guys while u still.can,the difference between a rich man and a poor man is just information,thats all o,the rich has info.that the poor doesnt have,contact me to join the richgeng and make money,born again biko this is not for u guys
Please teach me the way?
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Greensquard(m): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
Davida33:

Please teach me the way?

Dm me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school / Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo / Sami Ashoko Arrested As NDLEA Busts Drug Cartel In Edo, Nasarawa, FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.