Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,923 members, 7,866,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Medical Tests For Intending Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Medical Tests For Intending Couples (972 Views)

Attention Newlyweds And Intending Couples!!! / Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? / Every Intending Couples Need This : Romance & Finance: About Love & Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Tests For Intending Couples by ifyegede(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2010
Hi peeps. I and my fiancee intend getting married sometime next year. I want to know what relevant medical tests we should undergo APART FROM blood group, HIV & fertility tests. What would the tests aim at? Experts in the house kindly help.
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by Mygoldie(f): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2010
how many times do u ve to repeat yourself? shocked shocked shocked we are not blind,you know.
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by 190: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2010
aLSO carry out the future child test

to know if she would give you boys steadily

or girls steadily!!
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by MrCork26: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2010
ifyegede, bro have you tried: Breadth test, its for drink driving wink
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by Mygoldie(f): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2010
try age test,so that she stays forever young. tongue tongue
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by BaboonYansh: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2010
ifyegede:

Hi peeps. I and my fiancee intend getting married sometime next year. I want to know what relevant medical tests we should undergo APART FROM blood group, HIV & fertility tests. What would the tests aim at? Experts in the house kindly help.
well the tests you have up there pretty sums it up but If you wanna run more tests I think there are more u can do. Maybe STD's like Hepatitis, Gono, syphillis etc?
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by 190: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^

How can your username be Baboon NYASH

imagine where your tots went to,

Kai na wa!!
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by Odunnu: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2010
@OP, those are just the tests.Though you'l have to submit a pregnancy test result a week to the wedding in my church.
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by 190: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2010
like myself and odunnu

before we got married i took her 2 see our family pastor

he said odunnu would give me females

lots of females and i was cool with it,

our first daughter is in her profile pic

arent u just happy for us!!
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by Odunnu: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2010
You are sick,who is your wife?
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by slap1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2010
Odunnu has the kid started walking? I still have the oda pic(where she was sitting)  with me. Hope she's doing great!
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by Odunnu: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2010
slap1:

Odunnu has the kid started walking? I still have the oda pic(where she was sitting)  with me. Hope she's doing great!
You do?thats okay.
No,she cant even stand yet. Somebody had to hold her for me to take that pix. She's such a cutie pie.
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by Dsense(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2010
Odunnu:

You do?thats okay.
No,she cant even stand yet. Somebody had to hold her for me to take that pix. She's such a cutie pie.
Are u married? cheesy
Op.
Next is Love test, . . . . .yeah!
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by Odunnu: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2010
Why do u ask?
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by Dsense(m): 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2010
Odunnu:

Why do u ask?

No didn't mean to ask actually. . . . But am amazed i did . , ''Ma binu'' undecided
Let's assume i never asked!
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by Odunnu: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2010
Sensible move mahn!
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by Dsense(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2010
Well!!!
Re: Medical Tests For Intending Couples by GNS202(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2010
Let me do croz examination on her first, kiss Hurry! no doll moment grin grin grin Dr Genky, available any time any where

(1) (Reply)

I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life / I Have A Crush On Chika Ike~pls Help Me. . . / Ok I Really Need An Advice Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.