Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) (10856 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / Chioma Abby Zeus Bares All In Completely Nude Photos Leak (+18 Photos) / Chioma Abby Zeus Bares All In Completely Nude Photos (+18 Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by bbstarr(f): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Lol it's an app you arse shiit

You don't have to insult him. Check his Instagram page for the time lapse of how he painted them.
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by bbstarr(f): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Only a delusional mad man will believe you drew this pics from scratch with your phone.

U got pictures online as used the so-called app to turn them into cartoon.

Stop fooling everyone and yourself.
Yes, you can call me a hater... But I hate lies.

Since u can draw perfect image.
Draw one using physical pencil and a wooden canvas let's see.
Asin draw one with your Bear hands not with any app or software

Na wa for you o. Just go through his Instagram page for the videos on how he drew and painted those pictures.
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2019
jeffrey1596:
Please, ignore the no joy jare. He meant to appreciate your work just like I'm doing but you know, some people find it very hard to express themselves. Goodwork! and you really know how to draw nice ass...quick question. yous an ass guy?

Thanks bro...

grin...
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Only a delusional mad man will believe you drew this pics from scratch with your phone.

Lol, people like you always want to find fault in everything. It's all good.
Believe it or not, I drew those photos from scratch. And yes, they're pictures I got online.
When people like you see something good, you believe it's impossible for one to achieve.
I shouldn't care to prove anything to a mere stranger, but since I need to validate my work, I'll provide proof that'll shut you up.
And if you think drawing with pencil on canvas is the only way to draw, then you haven't heard about digital drawing.

Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2019
Bonatheripper:

I'd like you to answer for yourself.

Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2019
bbstarr:

Na wa for you o. Just go through his Instagram page for the videos on how he drew and painted those pictures.

Thanks dear.. .
People just love to be bitter for no reason.
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by melodynk01(f): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
themaestro08:
meaningless assumption. You mustn't comment on anything.
Of course it's meaningless to you
It's noones fault you don't understand a simple statement undecided
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by Allsingles: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
VillageGuyArts1:
Check out these cartoon photos I drew.

Which app are you using
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by bbstarr(f): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
TheSourcerer:
okay asshart, next time I'll check Instagram
Lol
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts: 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Allsingles:

Which app are you using

Medibang paint.

1 Like

Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Allsingles:

Which app are you using

Medibang paint on play store.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: 6 Places Women Want To Be Touched (adult Content) / She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime / 7 Simple, Natural And Effective Ways To Become A Virgin Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.