Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Can I Break A Blood Alone How? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Break A Blood Alone How? (10856 Views)

When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by kylee: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
a friend of mine took a blood oath wit a guy but now they are no longer together and the the guy has refuse breaking it pls wat on earth should she do so she can move on with her life,every one including the guys family has told him but it sems the devil has not finish his work. pls friends whats your suggestion pls.
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2012
Go and ask babalawo or a dibia. . . Cant believe people are still that st[i]u[/i]pid to enter blood covenants!
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Mynd44: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2012
Go to Oyingbo market after the strike and but a good hammer and hit the girl's head with the hammer. I assure you after hitting her about 100 times, the oath will be broken
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by freecocoa(f): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2012
Tell her to give her life to christi.
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Mynd44: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2012
And if she's muslim?
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by freecocoa(f): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2012
^
She should go to allah or mohhammed or don't they have the power to deliver someone or break evil covenants?
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mrs Chima!!!!!
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Mynd44: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2012
freecocoa:

^
She should go to allah or mohhammed or don't they have the power to deliver someone or break evil covenants?
From what I heard, the death breaks the oath. Let her choose
note: you did not hear it from me oooo
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by MrsChima1(f): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mynd_44:

Mrs Chima!!!!!

Why are you calling me? angry angry angry angry
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Mynd44: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
Just felt like calling you
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Amya(f): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2012
@OP this is serious. Since she was stupid enough to take an oath (this is so dumb it may actually be fictitious) well, she should prepare to live a marriage-less life.
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by 25omega(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2012
[size=18pt]tell her to get blood transfusion then it wouldn't be the same blood anymore[/size] grin

funny villagers and their stupidsticious rules
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by kokoye(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2012
It is all in the mind.

Pray, go for deliverance . .do whatever you need to do . . .and Believe that you are free

God help us all.
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by MrCork17: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2012
kylee:

a friend of mine took a blood oath wit a guy but now they are no longer together and the the guy has refuse breaking it pls wat on earth should she do so she can move on with her life,every one including the guys family has told him but it sems the devil has not finish his work. pls friends whats your suggestion pls.

tell her to move to London wink
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2012
Or she can move to Siberia
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2012
Or even Libya
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Mynd44: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
Or even somalia

1 Like

Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by tellwisdom: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2012
Tell her to drink OTAPIAPIA to kill the power surrounding the oath undecided undecided
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by db10dtruth(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2012
This is a very serious issue, have seen first hand how blood oath operates and could be very very dangerous. I'll advice to get the guy to change is mind which ever way possible no matter how difficult it might be to break the oath. I don't know if putting a gun in his head would work but that should be an option. wink
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Mynd44: 12:16am On Jan 11, 2012
Superstitious mugus
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 11, 2012
introduce her to Mr.Cork. she won't be single (although still miserable!!  tongue) and he'll FINALLY lose his virginity!!   cheesy cheesy
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Mynd44: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

introduce her to Mr.Cork. she won't be single (although still miserable!!  tongue) and he'll FINALLY lose his virginity!!   cheesy cheesy

Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Goldieluks: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2012
Mynd!!!!!!!
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Mynd44: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2012
Good morning madam. How can I help you?
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Goldieluks: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2012
I need an early morning massage on my erm erm, can you be of any help? wink
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Mynd44: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2012
Okay no problem ma. Just as long as oga does not hear about it
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Goldieluks: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2012
It is between us ,oga no go hear, just a head massage and no tresspassing. tongue grin
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Mynd44: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
Okay no problem
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Basics007: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2012
Best advice i've heard here today is the blood transfusion thing. That one make sense die. And to be more thorough,in my clinic we do Exchange Blood Transfusion where as much as 80% of the blood is replaced. So OP try to advice ur friend to do that. I dont think the remaining 20% is valid for the oath!
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2012
Basics007:

Best advice i've heard here today is the blood transfusion thing. That one make sense die. And to be more thorough,in my clinic we do Exchange Blood Transfusion where as much as 80% of the blood is replaced. So OP try to advice your friend to do that. I dont think the remaining 20% is valid for the oath!

Less than 0.0001% of the blood was needed for the oath, therefore. . .
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by MrCork17: 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

MsDarkSkin. You village Monkey. who ask you! undecided
Re: Can I Break A Blood Alone How? by cynthiafred67(f): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2012
Let her consult iya witch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat / She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.