Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,831 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Lady Reveals How She Caught Her Gay Friend Sleeping With Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals How She Caught Her Gay Friend Sleeping With Her Boyfriend (1118 Views)

Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals How She Caught Her Gay Friend Sleeping With Her Boyfriend by Linx1234: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
A heartbroken young lady has taken to social media to narrate how she caught her friend who claims to be gay sleeping with her man.

Sharing a screenshot of their chat, the gay friend confirmed he was indeed sleeping with her friend’s man and even went as far as telling the friend what her boyfriend thinks of her.

The messages shared online revealed that the girl’s boyfriend told the gay friend that her vagina smells and that she is not that great in bed.

Read the chat here.........https://janefblog.com/10368-2lady-reveals-how-she-caught-her-gay-friend-sleeping-with-her-boyfriend/

Re: Lady Reveals How She Caught Her Gay Friend Sleeping With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nna, that's so yucky!
Re: Lady Reveals How She Caught Her Gay Friend Sleeping With Her Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
She's lucky na, at least na man no be woman her boyfriend dey chop... grin grin grin.. such relationship can never see the end of time patapata na 1year dey end am

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Caught Her Gay Friend Sleeping With Her Boyfriend by alwaysonnet: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmm inside life.

Check out this app on google play store to learn how to cook all Nigeria meal. So elaborate, good for offline and easy to understand. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toyonnet.nigeriafoodsrecipes

(1) (Reply)

The True Nature Of The Nigerian Girl / "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" / Curvy Actress Destiny Etiko's Father Is Dead! The World Is Wicked She Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.