Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall (32620 Views)

What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Chinekepikin: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Here is a viral video showing the moment a side chick was beaten to pulp at a mall in front of boyfriend.

In the video making rounds online the main chick beats up side chick with her own wig after she caught her at the mall with her boyfriend.

Watch the video below,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3mg6zRpYQu/

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/main-chick-beats-up-side-chick-with-her.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Chinekepikin: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by bobokeshington: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Typical. Rather than attack the cheating guy, she beats the sidechick who never promised fidelity nor loyalty.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Made4naijaceo(f): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Osnami: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
tongue
Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by tillaman(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
You for face your guy now!! The main chic nor get business with the side chic

2 Likes

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by samplanner(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
As far as the guy didn't marry any of them, they are all side chicks.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Slawormir: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Okay
Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Badonasty(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Here is a viral video showing the moment a side chick was beaten to pulp at a mall in front of boyfriend.

In the video making rounds online the main chick beats up side chick with her own wig after she caught her at the mall with her boyfriend.

Watch the video below,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3mg6zRpYQu/

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/main-chick-beats-up-side-chick-with-her.html?m=1

The guys dick must be sweet or he's rich
Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Bbbwings: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lord when will ladies be fighting over me
Hear my prayers o lord

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Sweetcollins: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Unlicensed beating
Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by drips8(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
I won't be surprised if she forgives him

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by sylve11: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
that babe wey dey use the wig whip the other girl na confirmed cele member. grin cool

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by prettyvirgin(f): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
She deserves it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Fragility6: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Women sha. Only dem b side, main, Top, Left, right Chick.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by sofiscatedmoron: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
grin
Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Blessings4me(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
How's she even sure of being the main chick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by imitateMe(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
I laugh at people who say women still fight themselves. If you see the thief of your marital bliss, please shake hands with her and let her go with a smile

5 Likes

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by solmusdesigns: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
undecided

Assualting anybody is a crime
Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Woman palaver , na everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
The guy na fool.... with those big nyash, he still go carry bone.... #Alayejorjorjor
Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cumtroller:
Since when did Ghanaians start speaking Yoruba language?

They are our perverted afonja women from the west side. They've exported their deviant lifestyle to ghana.

The Ghanian authorities will do well to deport these set of animals back to their natural habitat.

Tufia, Afonja Ajoka!!!
You are senseless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Teeklef(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fragility6:
Women sha. Only dem b side, main, Top, Left, right Chick.
No be bird den dey call chick gan ni.... Orisirisi nkan.
Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Lugianostar(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sometimes we tends to channel our grievance towards an innocent person that wasn't the remote cause of the supposed problem or conflict!!!

Your husband high rate of infidelity is second to none and you might be the cause of it if you have left some stones unturn.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Teeklef(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
chivera018:
You are senseless.
You are right.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by faithfull18(f): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bbbwings:
Hear my prayers o lord
Mtschew, He has better prayers to answer undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by YorubaKing: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
The smell of that wig alone go make am pass out... chai grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall by Sultty(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bbbwings:
Hear my prayers o lord
considering how u wowor reach i think it will never happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.