Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience (8651 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
TheWordist:
Yeah!
Ada and Emma
Ada was my neighbor when man was really fresh
She was digging my style,she noticed I didn't have a girlfriend at the time so she told me that she would love us to be fuckmates. That's how we started having sex, I will sneak into her apartment late at night and pound the pussy really hard till morning then right before the cock crows am out. She loved the way i banged her so much that she told Emma about it cos Emma was her bestie/Lesbian partner.
Then the faithful and memorable day came when Emma came for a visit, I had no idea that Emma whose boyfriend was in the Navy had such huge appetite for sex, but that day things were about to go south!
Ada invited me over to her apartment to my surprise Emma was there sitting on that round ass looking petitely pretty. I ain't gonna lie I already had the thought in my head before it played out, but you know what they say " Repitition makes the Pussy Magician" Luckily for me I had a bottle of cognac at home as a tool to set the mood straight to action and with the Arizona Emma bought on her way there. That's how we started sipping and puffing while staring at each other's eyes lustfully, suddenly Ada gave me a kiss and she started stroking my dick while she unhook her bra then she gave me a BJ for 15 minutes straight while Emma was watching with so much excitement then she laid over doggystyle while plugged it in her pounding her at 3 thrusts per second, she was going insane with pleasure while Emma was playing with her clits uttering the phrase " I want to join oh" that's how she laid on her back while Ada sucked her pussy so good she came and she told me to take her from behind too while she sucked Ada. Well it was pleasurably amazing for the 2 hours it lasted but man was f'ing exhausted
The next day Ada asked if I enjoyed myself,and I said yes, then to my surprise she told me that just as she has given me her friend to sleep with that's how I will give her my own friend to sleep with too, that's the only way things can work out between us.
It didn't end well though.. grin cheesy
after which you woke up after soiling your smelling boxers
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
where are the moderators?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by Osobi32(m): 12:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Old skool..... I had the privilege some years ago when I was a student. I met this bayalsa babe at intercontinental bank so we got talking and finally exchanged contacts so from there we became friends, 4days later I invited to my lodge she came and we spent the night! We kept on going and having sex almost every day not knowing she always discuss our sex life with her friends so one Friday she called and asked me to come to her department, I went there and she introduced me to her friends ( nene and Lilian) i noticed the way there were smiling and looking at me so I became uncomfortable and excused myself and left. The next day my babe called me very early in the morning that she needed to iron her clothes but there had no light in the hostel so I asked her to come iron at home. To my surprise she came with her friend Lilian, after they finished ironing and left then I decided to address my bed Na so I see number boldly written with a short note that reads ( pls call me) I called the number and it was Lilian so we started talking too. On Sunday I was just doing my laundry Na so Lilian show for my lodge.... I was surprised to see her then I asked after my babe and told me she has gone to church! Before I no wetin dey sup she tell me them no get water for hostel and she need to shower. As I go spread my clothes for outside on getting back to my room Na so I see person wey stand naked. Honestly I couldn't resist and that was how it went down. No big deal
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by TheWordist(m): 5:56am On Nov 15, 2019
And I thought I was dealing with grown ups,
look at this fool calling is father's boxers soiled and smelly, brain dead nincompoop, useless borno red goat!
GODPUNISHALABI:
after which you woke up after soiling your smelling boxers
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2019
TheWordist:
And I thought I was dealing with grown ups,
look at this fool calling is father's boxers soiled and smelly, brain dead nincompoop, useless borno red goat!
sharap joor olodo Rabata you masturbate come Dey write ur nonsense masturbation fantasies for here...who you think say you Dey deceive ode lasan undecided
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by TheWordist(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2019
Look at this bastard of a prostitute mother that used to masturbate with his sister's dirty bacteria infested panties looking for cheap attention. How old are you by the way, because you sound like a teenager. I nor even know why I dey reply you sef, Biko go eat dog shit for breakfast like you normally do. Incestuous bastard, get the freak frack outta my face
GODPUNISHALABI:
sharap joor olodo Rabata you masturbate come Dey write ur nonsense masturbation fantasies for here...who you think say you Dey deceive ode lasan undecided
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by Depressed101: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2019
TheWordist:
Yeah!
Ada and Emma
Ada was my neighbor when man was really fresh
She was digging my style,she noticed I didn't have a girlfriend at the time so she told me that she would love us to be fuckmates. That's how we started having sex, I will sneak into her apartment late at night and pound the pussy really hard till morning then right before the cock crows am out. She loved the way i banged her so much that she told Emma about it cos Emma was her bestie/Lesbian partner.
Then the faithful and memorable day came when Emma came for a visit, I had no idea that Emma whose boyfriend was in the Navy had such huge appetite for sex, but that day things were about to go south!
Ada invited me over to her apartment to my surprise Emma was there sitting on that round ass looking petitely pretty. I ain't gonna lie I already had the thought in my head before it played out, but you know what they say " Repitition makes the Pussy Magician" Luckily for me I had a bottle of cognac at home as a tool to set the mood straight to action and with the Arizona Emma bought on her way there. That's how we started sipping and puffing while staring at each other's eyes lustfully, suddenly Ada gave me a kiss and she started stroking my dick while she unhook her bra then she gave me a BJ for 15 minutes straight while Emma was watching with so much excitement then she laid over doggystyle while plugged it in her pounding her at 3 thrusts per second, she was going insane with pleasure while Emma was playing with her clits uttering the phrase " I want to join oh" that's how she laid on her back while Ada sucked her pussy so good she came and she told me to take her from behind too while she sucked Ada. Well it was pleasurably amazing for the 2 hours it lasted but man was f'ing exhausted
The next day Ada asked if I enjoyed myself,and I said yes, then to my surprise she told me that just as she has given me her friend to sleep with that's how I will give her my own friend to sleep with too, that's the only way things can work out between us.
It didn't end well though.. grin cheesy
lies from... You try,but the script is inconsistent, and too straight to be true grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by TheWordist(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2019
Lol, I went straight to the point because I didn't want to spend time narrating what led to the sex. If you think I'm lying, then cool.
Have it your way..
Depressed101:
lies from... You try,but the script is inconsistent, and too straight to be true grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Strong Love For White Girls / He Was Resting His Shoulder On My bosom In A Taxi / Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.