Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). (98272 Views)

Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay / Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix / World Toilet Day:meet Man With Poo On His Body (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
Skin reaction
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by moscobabs(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
H.
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Adukey(f): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
Get correct fungal cream like nizoral cream and buy itraconazole tab. For the itching,get loratidine or cetrizine tab.

Before it worsens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by thunderbabs: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
sotall:
Go and do HIV test grin grin

When Dem tell you not to dive in raw, you no hear

Lol.. No dey scare ur broda na grin

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Tapout(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
yo bro u really need to up ur game on personal hygiene. First one is definitely ringworm. The others I'm not sure what they.

2 Likes

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Icon79(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
I agree with you, but not everyone has the money to go to hospital now.

O pari

DonFreshmoney:
The second pics usually happens around your private area. Usually between your laps and groin..

But I wonder why people go dey post their problems for Nairaland.. why dont you visit the hospital for heavens sake?? Nairaland is full of quacks
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Alvin212(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Early signs of "HIV AIDS"

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by JamesHanu(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Goan buy ORI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by crackhouse(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Immune system is down.

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Icon79:
I agree with you, but not everyone has the money to go to hospital now.

O pari

But he will have the money to buy the drugs Nairaland doctors would ask him to buy shebi..
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by peacettw: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
If anti-fungal ream isn't working, then you might want to consider atopic dermatitis.
Start with 1% hydrocortisone cream tds PRN
Tabs Griseofulvin may help as well since the topical antifungal isn't working.
Let me know how u are faring after 2 weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
The thing wey dey vex me naa be say one lady go dey fucck dis dutty guy.. My guy you are dirty

Tueeeeh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by DCmonster: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
First,second and third pics are signs of fungi infection while the last pics is probably bacteria infection. Don't go and start buying antifungi and antibacteria drugs ooo. It's very dangerous to use oral of both together especially if you have underlying cardiac issue. Go and see a doctor for examination and tests.

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by akandedayo1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
It's a simple stuff.
Just a ring worm infestation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Realfrankie(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
sotall:
Go and do HIV test grin grin

When Dem tell you not to dive in raw, you no hear

That's not symptoms of HIV Native Doctor

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by dermmy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
NavalBoy:
Please, Doctors and Medical Practitioners, what may be caused of this?

Antifungal creams are not working. After applying, the itching stops, it resurfaces within a short period of time with possible expansion and growth.

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

Your relative input is highly needed.

Use Damatol it will dry in 5days you can thank me later

6 Likes

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by pocohantas(f): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Im sef get babe wey fit dey give am head.

God protect your children.

Please go to the hospital and while at it, maintain good hygiene. The money some of you use to buy 33, Origin and TurboKing would be more beneficial if you use it for your bodycare.
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by tonididdy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin
mascot87:
Bros, I can bet with my life that you hardly take your bath
Jesu

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by ayotode22(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bro go and use hypo and kerosene bath he go clear sharply
NavalBoy:
Please, Doctors and Medical Practitioners, what may be caused of this?

Antifungal creams are not working. After applying, the itching stops, it resurfaces within a short period of time with possible expansion and growth.

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

Your relative input is highly needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by GHoJes: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
Virus99:
Guy that's lapalapa... You no dey bath well undecided

Go and buy ose agoyin and iron sponge.
Lapalapa
Ringworm
Okirikpoto
Body scratch
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Danandosky(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
Try get a plain anti fungal cream...not triple action cream, eg ketovid cream ..apply morning and evening after bath... then u can add tab Ketoconazole 200mg daily for 3 weeks ...avoid steroids

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Listar(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
U don't bath very well, dirty bedsheets n u put on dirty clothes . don't buy drugs again o, use aizer to wash all ur clothes n use it to bath as well, it will disappear before a month

3 Likes

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by YorubaPrince: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Virus99:
Guy that's lapalapa... You no dey bath well undecided

Go and buy ose agoyin and iron sponge.

grin grin grin

Eela, Ishaka, Eegbon, kuruna, ekusa, scabies etc.. Guy, you sef try ooo no be small

3 Likes

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by dfrost: 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
The thing wey dey vex me naa be say one lady go dey fucck dis dutty guy.. My guy you are dirty

Tueeeeh

Please this is Nairaland. Always attach the appropriate "Tueeeeh" picture to all your "Tueeeeh". Oya take am and try to save am in case of next time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by WebMD(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
Use Benzyl Benzoate lotion.
Thank me in 3days time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by dfrost: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Listar:
U don't bath very well, dirty bedsheets n u put on dirty clothes . don't buy drugs again o, use aizer to wash all ur clothes n use it to bath as well, it will disappear before a month

Savlon can also help. But like you said, proper hygiene is the first step to healthy living. I have been using only Shea Butter "ori". Nothing else and my skin glows.

2 Likes

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Godhatesodomy: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wow
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by mrkings84(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
NAIRALAND don suffer. So ordinary small ringworm and scabies u are coming here to disturb us instead go showing it to a pharmacy....
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by bolousadex: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
why bring this to nairaland? The kids here will only compound your problem by telling you its HIV. HIV has nothing to do with fungi infection.. i can guess you have been using wet towel after bathing. try improve on your Hygiene, and don't bath with hot water if you currently do. the fungi thing is very stubborn and may not react to those cream. don''t allow those HIV people make you panic. people have been having fungi infection and pimples even before the discovery of HIV. The solution; Improve on your general hygiene and it will dissapear within a month

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Prosper91(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
immune system needs a boost.. Try Phyto defense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by dfrost: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
ayotode22:
Bro go and use hypo and kerosene bath he go clear sharply

Whattt? shocked Guy the bobo collect your gf from you? cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures / Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.