Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). (98932 Views)

Nutritional Benefits Of Avocado Seed To The Body System / Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix / World Toilet Day:meet Man With Poo On His Body (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
NavalBoy:
Please, Doctors and Medical Practitioners, what may be caused of this?

Antifungal creams are not working. After applying, the itching stops, it resurfaces within a short period of time with possible expansion and growth.

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

Your relative input is highly needed.
Op check your bed sheets make sure you wash them atlist every weekend if you are many using it or every 2weeks if you use it alone, that's the major cause of the rashes you see on your skin ,do it before you treat it then tell the result later
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by danny086(m): 12:57am On Nov 20, 2019
looks like u got an inflamed lymph node, behind ur ears going towards ur neck. bro HIV is a suspect,try going for a screening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Casemiro(m): 6:55am On Nov 20, 2019
NavalBoy:

Antifungal creams are not working. After applying, the itching stops, it resurfaces within a short period of time with possible expansion and growth.

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

Take natural antibiotics and anti-inflammatory stuffs.

I strongly suggest bitter kola.

IT is highly antioxidant, and too strong for any infection. You can Google it up.

thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by nzechu(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
The second pics usually happens around your private area. Usually between your laps and groin..

But I wonder why people go dey post their problems for Nairaland.. why dont you visit the hospital for heavens sake?? Nairaland is full of quacks
what I's it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Tookool(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Realfrankie:

That's not symptoms of HIV Native Doctor
Frankie giving them hot hot

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Realfrankie(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Tookool:

Frankie giving them hot hot

I say grin
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by samuel19222(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
NavalBoy:

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

hey man, were you able to cure the ringworm? What worked for it?
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Zooo: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
tempex88:
https://www.google.com/search?q=pityriasis+rosea&rlz=1CDGOYI_enNG871NG871&oq=pitirais&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.10523j0j4&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Thank me later. I once had it . Waisted money thinking it was a fungal infection.

What you have is pitirisis rosea

Hi
How did you get rid of this infection??
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by tempex88(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Zooo:

Hi
How did you get rid of this infection??

Went after 2months on its own.
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Zooo: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
tempex88:

Went after 2months on its own.

Ok
Mine started last week after bathing with stream water..
My fear now is,it's taking over my whole body and it's expanding..
Is there anyway I can manage this?
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by tempex88(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Zooo:

Ok
Mine started last week after bathing with stream water..
My fear now is,it's taking over my whole body and it's expanding..
Is there anyway I can manage this?

I wore cloths that covered my entire body plus face cap but it still showed on my face. There was stigma at home and in the office but I just did not allow it get to me. It's not contagious and most people will think it's exzema or ring worm
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Zooo: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
tempex88:

I wore cloths that covered my entire body plus face cap but it still showed on my face. There was stigma at home and in the office but I just did not allow it get to me. It's not contagious and most people will think it's exzema or ring worm

Yes.
Thank you.
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Zooo: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
tempex88:

Ok
Was there any symptom you experienced?
Or was it just the rash?
Cos I understand it comes with subtle symptoms... which include headache and feeling unwell.
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by tempex88(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Zooo:

Ok
Was there any symptom you experienced?
Or was it just the rash?
Cos I understand it comes with subtle symptoms... which include headache and feeling unwell.

Rash and itching and headache.
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
therajah:
See a dermatologist. Ive had it b4. Its not ring worm or scabies!! It will go but its stubborn. The dermatologist recommended a third cream b4 it went. It even appeared on d private part. Its nothing tooooo serious. Just see a derm.

Which cream did you finally use bro? And what the cause especially to your private part?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.